[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright mofos, Advice thread if you want it. I've fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: w1ujm.jpg (58 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
w1ujm.jpg
58 KB, 600x400
Alright mofos,

Advice thread if you want it.

I've fucked 100+++ girls, ask me anything on getting laid and maybe other topics too. This is not for nice guys, if you have moral hangups about being an asshole then don't reply and just hide this thread.

I used to do bars and clubs a few years ago but I mostly use Tinder and other apps these days because it's a lot easier.

I'm not a god damn aspie PUA, I'm natural. I don't use canned lines but I do have a few principles and tactics I stick to.

The most important thing is CONFIDENCE and LOVING YOURSELF and having BELIEF. You have to fucking believe you are the motherfucking boss and nobody can outshine you. There are a few guys who out alpha me but I'm above 99% of them.

AMA.... boned 6 girls in approximately the last month. And yes I have standards.
>>
>>16643060
>The most important thing is CONFIDENCE and LOVING YOURSELF and having BELIEF
No, the most important thing is:

1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive.
>>
>>16643069
The sad, but undoubtedly true, reality.
Thanks for trying though, OP.
>>
>>16643069
Not true. I'm a woman and I would prefer a guy with a confident/sexy/smooth personality who's an 7/10 over the 10/10 awkward aspie
>>
How to approach girls at bars or parties?
>>
File: ashero.jpg (17 KB, 411x454) Image search: [Google]
ashero.jpg
17 KB, 411x454
Alright/>>16643060
out of curiosity, what would you say your approach too bang ratio is?
What should a successful manwhore consider a good ratio?
Manwhore, in a non-offensive way of course.
>>
>>16643076
You're implying that a 7/10 isn't somewhat attractive.

You'd still bang a 7/10 regular dude over a 3/10 Dude with game.

Deny it all you want, but that won't change the truth of things.
>>
connection error fuck this
>>
>>16643103
Use other navigator. This board works like shit in Chrome for some reason. I have to use IE.

Anyway, a question: What is a red flag for you that tells you "This is fucking impossible and at this point I will never bang her, better forget her"?
>>
since you offered.

Where do i find girls that are into white guys like me? Im not looking for girls that fuck blacks or other races, im looking for girls that are 100% into white men.

>My face is a solid 7, 8 to some
>body is fit
>currently a science student, commute.
>Im kind of nerdy, so yeah.
>Im into golf, skiing and musical festivals jam bands and reggae.
>>
No respectable person browses 4chan. Especially somebody who is a self-proclaimed womanizer. This guy is pulling your leg, folks, move along.
>>
>>16643060
>not for nice guys
>being an asshole

Confirmed for virgin troll. Girls don't actually like assholes. Sure you can get laid if you keep at it, but actual nice guys are far more attractive.
>>
>>16643060
I heard Ziagen is rough on you. Is this true?
>>
>>16643060
This sounds like some pasta from /b/. To add to that, if you were truley alpha, you wouldnt need to use tinder let alone be on 4chan. An alpha loves the thrill of the cunt hunt. The confidence and loving yourself is A1. Ill give you that, but if you wanna be the boss, you better back up the claim and that starts with learning what you said before. Being put on your ass, getting back up, learning from it isba start. Not putting any women on a pedastool is another way. Teach these dudes how to be original, to better themselves. If a chick rejects you, take the L, be bummed but move on. These are things you fail to include.
>>
I'm about to hook up with this girl, but she never got tested. She said she only slept with 2 virgins. She also said she got nothing from them... So should I make sure she gets tested before I hook up with her?
>>
>>16643076
Bullshit. Did it hurt having to lie that hard?
>>
Reality why did you come back to /adv/
>>
>>16643060
What kind of girl do you go for?
5 things you pool for in a girl?
Do you ever see yourself settling down?
Do you have any stds?
>>
A girl invited me out, but nothing happened.
How do I get in there?
>>
>>16643060
Time stamped image of you, or Gtfo you fucking shitposter
>>
>meet qt at work
>we talk a lot
>a lot in common
>shes a hardworker and has big plans for life and actually does it
>same as me
>leave work for 7 months
>come back
>she ignores me, doesn't even say hi or anything

What do?
>>
thread is kill
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.