[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know what it's like going to college with no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (649 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
649 KB, 1242x2208
Does anyone know what it's like going to college with no plan? I'm a year and a half into getting a general studies aa and I feel like I've just been waisting my time and parents money going for something so general with no plan
>>
I'm in the same boat as you buddy.
>>
>>16642842
Hey what game is that? I see it everywhere
>>
>>16642842

general studies is just the basic courses you need to get literally any other degree ever, right? if i were you id just see it out and just start thinking about what you actually like to do. if ur not sure what you want to do by the time you wrap that up, consider a gap year.
>>
>>16642848
neko atsume. super dumb but low effort and cute kittens.

>>16642842
how is your mood in general? what do you do for fun?
>>
>>16642876
I do a lot of things for fun; smoke, read, make music. But I don't really have a passion for anything, I could try and go on about this but nothing has seriously ever interested me in the way that I can see myself dedicating myself to
Something. I was interested in audio technology and web design staring hour this last semester but both those degrees are actually as degrees. I'm not sure how to explain that nothing has ever interested me without sounding over dramatic and oblivious. Maybe I just don't know myself
>>
>>16642854
The first part of the post above this one was actually meant for you
>>
>>16642848
download it and you will know love
>>
>>16642942
Then the next questions are: how much money do you think you need to make every year to survive? Following that, which jobs which are easy to get make that much money and you would hate the least? Do your research, ask around, major in whatever that is, and make sure to get volunteer and intern experiences before you graduate.

Your lack of passions will likely land you in some workaday ho hum middle of the road job. No sweat.
>>
>>16642973
So do you think it's okay to have no passion? Everyone is always so shocked but I don't think I'm too alone
>>
>>16643007
Okay? Not okay? I do not believe in a petty morality. What is shall continue, or not continue.

You have a set of tools and a situation. What happens moving forward depends on what you decide. You are always deciding. If you are not harming anyone but yourself, I see no worth in condemnation.

I enjoy my passions, but perhaps you do not. If you would like to explore the world of passions, there are many paths if you have the resources. If you do not, keep on keepin' on.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.