[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Almost every weekday morning I throw up/dry heave. A few times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 300x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 300x395
Almost every weekday morning I throw up/dry heave. A few times this year it's been so bad that I break capillaries in my eyelids/around my eyes and I look like I've been in a fistfight. I never feel nausea, but two doctors haven't been able to figure out what is wrong and just have assumed I really turned it up and drank too much - but this happens when I don't drink, too. And I know what a hangover feels like.

I feel like this is anxiety from my job causing me to do this, because it only seems to happen after I wake up and start to panic. What should I do to stop this?

I had to call in sick today due to it, because everyone is going to think I got crazy and got into a fight over NYE and I can't have that kind of perception in a corporate gig.
>>
Do you eat and drink before bed?
>>
do something to keep your panic attacks at bay. meditate/do yoga/breathing exercises or take an early morning walk/run.
change some pattern to healthy lifestyle.
>>
>>16642549

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I generally eat around 8-9 and go to bed around 11-midnight.
>>
>>16642558

The thing is, I'm not really having a "panic attack," which I've had in the past. It's just a general sense of anxiety going on in my head as soon as I wake up, when I start to obsess over the day's tasks and how much I hate my job.
>>
>>16642569
When you eat/drink before bed, do you still throw up/dry heave in the morning?
>>
>>16642573

Yes, it happens all the time. If I eat early, if I eat late... I still sleep through the night, and I never feel queasy. It normally happens about 15-30 minutes after waking.
>>
>>16642592
Ah, I see. I used to gag and dry heave when I woke up too, but it was related to hunger.
>>
>>16642592
You mentioned doctors - have you had a brain scan? Don't read too much into it, just curious.
>>
>>16642600

Nah, I haven't. I had some blood work done and all that came of it was that I should be more mindful of kidney function and not take aspirin. It wasn't anything alarming.
>>
>>16642572
I used to feel nauseous before exams. You build up the tension in your body too much and your body has no other way to release that tension except to throw up. Give your body something else to do and you'll feel better and much more able to take up your daily tasks. Alternatively, switch jobs, but that's more tasking. lol
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.