[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate smokers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: nosmoking.jpg (19 KB, 226x225) Image search: [Google]
nosmoking.jpg
19 KB, 226x225
I can't stand people who smoke, whether it's tobacco, weed, those vaping devices, etc. Here we are in 2016, and we still allow people to smoke? Despite all the scientific evidence that smoking is harmful? Where I live, everybody smokes. I know hardly any other non-smokers. People smoke everywhere, even in nursing homes and smoke-free areas. The streets are littered with cigarette butts. Everyone has an annoying smokers' cough and they all smell like an ashtray. Something needs to be done about smokers and the availability of cigarettes. I don't care if it's their right to smoke; they're too stupid to have any rights.
>>
>>16642065
ur mums too stupid to have any rights
>>
I also want to point out that everyone who doesn't smoke hates people who do.

Non-smoker = anti-smoking
>>
>>16642065
That'd awful for u I guess, but there's nothing to be done about it.
>>
Don't you know it's the CURRENT YEAR
>>
Society looks down upon people who don't smoke.
>>
Come on, there has to be other non-smokers here...
>>
Hello?
>>
Off yourself
>>
>>16642192
I don't smoke either and neither do my friends. I'm waiting for it to stop being mainstream before I start because I too find it annoying unless the person who smokes is really really nice.
>>
I smoke and I'm not sorry.
>>
>>16642192
I stopped smoking cigarettes cold turkey +1 year ago, after smoking for 8 years. Went surprisingly well, but replaced them with snus (Scandinavian dipping tobacco, but without the need to spit) for my nicotine addiction. I don't hate smokers, but now that I don't smoke myself the stench is really prominent, and I'm glad I don't walk around smelling like that. Still smoke weed occasionally, but you got to remember human beings have been smoking something or other since the dawn of fire-tending.

Vaping doesn't really smell though, does it. I can understand being disgusted by butts scattered all over every street, but there's nothing you can really do, unless you become a successful politician and help create a dictatorship.
>>
>>16642217

Maybe we should have a dictatorship if it means smoking is eradicated. Most of the so-called freedoms that people seem to cherish are rooted in self-destruction anyway.
>>
>>16642216

Then you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>16642211

After you, pig-fucker.
>>
>>16642065
I'm going to take up smoking again just because you are so incredibly autistic about this.
>>
If you don't hate smokers, you are a smoker yourself. Simple as that.
>>
I also hate smokers because they are self-righteous fucks who have a superiority complex. They all need a fucking fist to the face.
>>
>>16642244
This is what circular logic looks like /adv/.
>>
>>16642094
I don't smoke but I dislike people like who who irrationally loathe smokers for smoking.

really its no worse than being fat yet I don't go out of my way to lecture every fat person on how they are destroying society and how disgusting they are.

This anti-smoking campaign is something the left clings to because it represents their only significant "victory" in social engineering, ad even that didn't last more than a generation.
>>
>>16642244
I don't smoke/chew/vape anything and I'm perfectly okay with weed and vaping; tobacco is a while different story.

There isn't a single justifiable reason to smoke tobacco. The negative effects have been known for almost four decades now and yet so many people pick up this disgusting habit every single day. Forget about the dozens of cancers it causes, if a smoker wants to die faster then power to them, it's the outward effects I'm pissed off about.

Your mouth and fingernails are absolutely disgusting, you and everything you own smells like shit and to top it all off you're putting everyone around you at risk. The most mind boggling thing about this-is that people actively pay a ton of money for this shit.
>>
>>16642065
Smoking is bad for you and for those around you. But still a complete ban wont solve anything. Same with Alcohol. History has proven stuff like this wont go away with a simple ban from the government.
I guess the rules been taken are by far the best option to limit the passive casualties by both.
>>
>>16642277
Smoking isn't that bad you fucking cuck, it's only bad when heavily abused
>>
>>16642341

I would think the addictive properties of nicotine make it hard to smoke in moderation.
>>
>>16642329

Any ban could work as long as it is enforced to the letter and the punishments are severe enough.
>>
>>16642065
Cool troll bro.
>>
>>16642256
>>16642277
If anything, I would say it's the non-smokers that have this bitching attitude whether people smoke or not. I couldn't give a damn if you smoke or don't. I do.

But, damn. Get the fuck off your high horse. Your fingernails, your shit is just the same.

What amazes me is people that complained about smoking in pubs/clubs. You are going to a place to inject poison into your body and pay for it, then have the cheek to bitch about smokers inside these places for "health/stench reasons".

If you need to screech so much about people smoking, you should she a psychologist, find out why you have that deep seeded hate implanted in you.
>>
>>16642396
Nice strawman brah
>>
>>16642414
Nice use of buzzword, brah. No strawman was there.
>>
>>16642228
Your gloomy outlook on the world doesn't suit you, anon. I know freedom, and it only comes from a balanced love for the world, and for the self. Infatuation and resentment is what keeps destroying our lifes. Being addicted is the opposite of freedom.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.