[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help, i fell in love with a girl that is going back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 239x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 239x253
I need help,

i fell in love with a girl that is going back to her country in three months, and she has a boyfriend there, she complains about him all the time yet talks to him everyday, she says its a open relationship but our chemistry and sex is the best i have ever had, we talked about us and she said that we dont know the future and that she thinks i like her more then she likes me, and feels bad about it, what should i do? Express myself and this emptiness i am feeling? We are like dating here but...
>>
You're a faggot for cucking someone else's girl. You should feel bad.
>>
>>16642016
Don't worry about the future
Enjoy what you have while you have it,
>>
File: 5850244458_f824bc22eb_b.jpg (373 KB, 934x1000) Image search: [Google]
5850244458_f824bc22eb_b.jpg
373 KB, 934x1000
Just fuck her until she leaves.

>Does the BF know he's in an open relationship?
>>
>>16642023
Yes. She told about me to him and he said i am a cool guy, she said that he is going out with some girls and that their sex was terrible but got used to living together and blablabla long time relationship, but after all the complaints she makes about him she stills sends him love emoticons and snapchats and i feel hurt for some reason
>>
>>16642031
I would say you're too attached
>>
>>16642040
Yeah, i am in this country with no family and no friends, then i met her and everything got better, she got my confidence back up and she is the best for me, but i cant have her, i think i should back up a little bit
>>
>>16642044
Try to persuade her to stay with you.
>>
>>16642051
I cant, she must go back because of contracts
Our expectations in this relationships are different
She wants a good dick
I want a girl that i can enjoy life with
>>
>>16642016
>she thinks I like her more than she likes me

She doesn't think that, she knows that. Once she leaves she's out, dude. Start getting over it now.
>>
>>16642051

Why does it even matter? she would cuck his ass when she get bored with him

tl;dr: no gf material, move on
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.