[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some advice everyone. My wife is bisexual and prefers women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1444203367977.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444203367977.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
Need some advice everyone. My wife is bisexual and prefers women over men, she still likes men, she doesn't want to risk harming our marriage but she needs that connection with women. We've tried mff 3somes but it's just not the same for her. I'm being as open and supportive of her sexuality as I can be, we're just not sure where to go from here.

Any advice would be fantastic.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>my wife

For what reason?
How does one marry a woman who isn't even into men.
This is like one of those good old gay man marries to look good for family and shit.
>>
>>16641702
She's into men. She's into women too. I'm straight. It's my wife who is into men and women.
>>
What if you watch while she has sex with another chick?
>>
>>16641708
What ever you say cuck.
try what he says
>>16641709
>>
She doesn't "need" that connection, she wants it. What you have to decide is whether or not you're really okay with being in a non-monogamous relationship. How much did she tell you before the marriage about her preferences, because if this only came up after the fact, that was a very thoughtless thing to hide. You're a person with real feelings too, not an accessory to support her in doing whatever she pleases. She says she doesn't want to harm the marriage, but is the marriage even something that you want at this point? Sex is one thing, but how are you going to handle it if she becomes romantically involved with someone else. Consider very seriously that divorce may be the best outcome. It's possible for you to care about her and be friends with her without being married to her.
>>
>>16641693

You don't go anywhere. She either stays with you, the guy she chose to marry, or she leaves and pursues a relationship with a woman.

I don't see how you expected anything other than this.
>>
>>16641730
This
And
>>16641727
This

Just decide if you could handdle it.. prepare for divorce if you decide you can imo
>>
op test the waters for opening the relationship if this is a serious need of hers. (not that i understand it, really)

if that doesnt work out for one of you you can still separate liek the kids on here suggest.
>>
File: StHelenasLeafySepals8870.jpg (48 KB, 750x562) Image search: [Google]
StHelenasLeafySepals8870.jpg
48 KB, 750x562
>>16641693
How about mfff foursomes, where one of the girls is her plaything only?

What I am getting at is that she wants a female lover who is hers alone, right? The only question is why can't you be in the bedroom? Does she want to be married to a girl and fuck you from time to time?
>>
File: Image39PF.jpg (62 KB, 500x743) Image search: [Google]
Image39PF.jpg
62 KB, 500x743
Does she have a particular girl she likes having sex with? Is she in love with a girl now? Does she want to be in love with a girl? Can she be in love with a girl and you at the same time?
>>
She just wants to date women. She's never been in a serious relationship with one so she wants to explore it.
>>
>>16641693
you guys that marry women who tell you upfront they want to continue fucking other people whenever they please should just shut the fuck up complaining. I don't care if she says she is bisexual or not it makes no difference. If she told you she wanted to keep fucking dudes you would say no but somehow believe your dick will stop her fucking women and you are obviously wrong.

OP you agreed to this arrangement, let her go and stop supporting a relationship that makes you unhappy.
>>
>>16641925
then she shouldn't have gotten married if she wants to continue to act as if she isn't. Just because it is a woman changes nothing.
>>
are you onision?
>>
FFS, I hate when people use the "I'm bi so I need to be with a man and a woman" excuse to cheat. That's not how it fucking works.

I'm a bi woman. I like both men and women, and have dated men and women. All that means is that I am attracted to both sexes. It's not like I have two slates that need to be filled.

Think of it like this. If you were dating a straight woman and she said that in addition to being with you she also needed to sleep with, say, a black guy because she's really attracted to black men and needed that connection, most people would probably call bullshit on that.

Now considering that, why would it be ok for your wife to go sleep with another woman just because she's also attracted to women?

Don't get me wrong, if you're down for an open relationship, go for it. Just don't let her guilt you into giving her a free-cheating pass because she thinks her bisexuality can be used as an excuse.

For people in monogamous relationships, part of the relationship is deciding to put your love for one person over your sexual desire towards other potential partners. Being interested in more than one gender doesn't change that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.