[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a friend who is bigger and stronger than you jokingly applies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Elbow from Rear bear Hug.gif (276 KB, 461x346) Image search: [Google]
Elbow from Rear bear Hug.gif
276 KB, 461x346
a friend who is bigger and stronger than you jokingly applies a grapple on you

what do you do exactly?

It's kind of a weird situation if you ask me. Power is taken away from you yet you're not being hurt.

It seems kinda beta to just go

"hey please let go of me bro haha"

what exactly would you do in this situation?

obviously to not get grabbed in the first place would be optimal, but lets say you've already been grabbed by them
>>
>>16641649
and at the same time, it seems a bit too much to hit them. The situation isn't painful or treacherous, you're just powerless is all
>>
stay there and don't laugh, don't move, accept it, and then when they finally let go walk away letting them know you didn't find it funny one single bit. They should understand by that that they fucked up. If they don't understand and do it again it's because they're fucking stupid and you hang out with stupid fucking friends.
>>
It's the current year, force multipliers obsolete physical strength.
Just shiv or pull a gun on him and see how he likes that.

Being serious though you just want to make it so he doesn't get the "fun" from it. Don't struggle or make a big deal out of it.
>>
First thing you do is bend your knees, so you lower your centre of gravity and they can't pick you up. If you dont want to hurt them and you dont mind looking like a faggot you could give them a light tap on the balls
>>
>>16641656
>grapples you
>accept his embrace wholeheartedly
>say n-no homo
>he either gets flustered or continues it
>???
>whatever happens next is your call
>>
>>16641664

I'm not sure what you mean in this post.

What should the step with ??? be?

Well, I personally don't see serious physical altercation as helpful at all. What that does is initiate a game of "escalation". What I do when I don't like something is want it to stop. There are plenty of ways of getting this done in most situations with patience and simple using of available power only not "physical power".

>say n-no homo

That's the wrong thing to say. Introducing the word homo would be a retort he could confuse with friendly jab back. Don't do that when you're serious as hell. Any joking should be put aside.

I would wait it out and if he got me pist to the point where I would want to hit him I would say let go of me or I'm going to call the cops for assault as soon as you let go. Sounds cheesy but better than getting my gun and shooting him in the chest when he lets go which if he seriously held me and hindered my ability to move deserves it.
>>
Counter the toss by putting wrapping your legs inside his.

Put this in the Jew tubes

How to Stop a Bigger Man from Slamming you - Coach Zahabi Vs Big Xavier (Street Fight Warning)
>>
usually when the dude does it to me i do it right back

then we touch butts
>>
>>16641649

i generally just hug, dry hump, or even try to kiss them. no homo though. seriously though, even if it doesnt make them legitimately uncomfortable it takes it out of that awkward 'im too small to wrestle you' moment and turns it into a 'no homo' bro moment.
>>
Dig your elbows in and escape!

This is a friend. What if you are in a real situation where someone stronger than you does this? Use it as an opportunity to test yourself.
>>
>>16641649
You roll under, grab a hold of his leg, and knee bar the fuck out of him
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.