[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the times after a date? I mean, how much time am I supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1450548607991.png (161 KB, 318x292) Image search: [Google]
1450548607991.png
161 KB, 318x292
What are the times after a date?
I mean, how much time am I supposed to wait until I ask her about a second date? How many times does it worth asking after a first "I'm busy"?
>>
Before the first date ends you should ask here if she would like to hang out again sometime.

I'd say 3-5 days after the first date ended you can ask for second date so you don't seem too eager or leechy. After the first "I'm busy" I'd forget about her.
>>
>>16641671
What about her saying she would like to hang out again after the meeting and then saying she's busy? And what about her asking for another meeting two months after?
>>
>>16641707
>What about her saying she would like to hang out again after the meeting and then saying she's busy?
either she said she wanted to hang out to be polite, she changed her mind or she really is busy. in the latter case she'll come back to it keep talking to you and propose another time herself. If she doesn't it's definetly one of the first.

> And what about her asking for another meeting two months after?
sounds like she had another guy in the meantime, didn't work out and went back to you... don't expect much because you are a backup to her, then again with only one date her choice to see you as a backup plan is not based on much. I'd just kinda let her initiate things then and just hang out a bit if it's not much effort.
>>
>>16641771
Nah, we didn't have only one date. We've been kinda friends, but not a deep friendship. Two months after our last meeting and her "I'm busy" she has asked me three times about meeting, the last of them by telling me about a certain concert (which will have place in two weeks). What are your thoughts on this situation?
>>
>>16641795
she definetly wants to get closer to you, but since she didn't want it before you're probably second choice.

doesn't need to be disaster cause she may really like you when you get to know eachother, like it doesn't have to be love at first sight. but don't get your hopes up to big, if you enjoy spending time with her just go with it regardless where it ends.
>>
>>16642003
Thx for your advice mane
>>
Second opinion?
>>
>>16641795
She's a fucking cock tease. She likes the chase but doesn't want you catching her.

Take her to the concert. Slip her some Ex. Pump and dump. That will teach her for saying no.
>>
>>16642743
Damn, shit was my misgiving.
Do you think she introducing me to one of her female friends (who had already been told about me by her, as far as I know) means something?
>>
>>16642822
It might.
>>
>>16642827
What.
>>
>>16642827
Damn son, you cannot leave me like this.
>>
Please respond
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.