[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FriendZone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x380
I'm just gonna be very straight forward how can I stop being friendzoned when I meet a girl or more importantly get out of the FriendZone
>>
>>16641533
If she doesn't want you she won't take you, similarly to what happened at your birth.
>>
I don't really like the term friend zone, using it demonstrates the problem to some degree. If someone doesn't like you, you can't make them. As far as getting there, not sure what to tell you besides just don't stay there. If a girl doesn't like you, it's over.
>>
Be forward with your intentions and stop bullshitting yourself saying you're okay just being friends. If you say you're okay with being just friends then accept the "friendzone" and move on.

It's important not to get completely overwhelmed by the idea of a relationship and accept that things can go either way and the only way to know this is by being honest with yourself and her.
>>
IDK if you've checked anything up from TheRedPill community.
>>
The friendzone doesnt exist. Women dont owe you sex because you're nice to them. People have a right to not be interested in other people.
>>
>>16641533
>I'm just gonna be very straight forward how can I stop being friendzoned when I meet a girl
Ironically, by doing exactly what you did in this post: by being straifhtforward. You are being friendzoned because you fail to express romantic interest, so she assumes that you HAVE no romantic interest. When dealing with women, it is important to be straightforward and forthcoming about your feelongs as early as possible.

>or more importantly get out of the FriendZone
No way to do this, bro. Nothing within your control, anyway. Get over her or leave; these are your only options.
>>
>>16641680
>The friendzone doesnt exist
The friendzone does exist, but not the way the people who invented the term thought it does. The great lie of ladder theory isn't that women have a friend zone: the lie is that men don't have one.
>>
Everyone starts off as friends remember that.
>>
is friendzone still a thing... oh boy...
>>
>>16641923
Are you arguing that men equally string women along? Because thats absolutely true. But the use of the friendzone on sites like 4chan is pervasively male chasing after female friend. It's used much more frequently by guys who cant take hints when girls who are nice to them dont want to have sex than vice versa.
>>
>>16641923
>>16641533

speaking as a guy who was friendzoned by some bitch I've been and still am obsessed with for years, and then she meets this guy with hair like a lion's mane and now they live happily ever after.

I've dated plenty of girls, and many of them were simply boring and uninteresting. My friends tell me i'm in the wrong school, I argue that i'm in the wrong place.

Because I know what it's like to be friendzoned, I still try to date these boring girls, but they're just so different and have nothing to say.

I mean fuck, I spontaneously travelled to the city in the middle of the evening for this one girl, just to hang out with her for a few hours, and she has absolutely nothing to say even though she's the one who nagged me to see her.

So these boring girls i have nothing in common with are technically in my 'friendzone'. I still try to see if there's any spark there.
>>
>>16641965
that's not being friendzoned. Thats being rejected, and then stringing along girls. It also sounds like they hardly like you at all. Maybe you're just the boring person.
>>
>>16641988
I was using 'boring' as a subjective term so yes you may argue i'm the boring one.

She keeps calling me though.
>>
>>16641995

She wants your validation for her ego stroking.

You are friendzoning yourself.
>>
There's no such thing as a friend zone you fuck. Its just something guys say when girls, that only like/want to be your friend, reject them. Its something to make them feel better
>>
>>16642055
Sooo it does exist? K
If women so being liars it won't exist anymore ok buddy
So that means it's gonna exist forever.
>>
Only way to get out of the friendzone: don't be the guy she put in that zone. Basically you have to make significant changes to have another shot.
>>
>>16642076

Im going to put it to you straight.

If you had self respect you would keep giving to women who dont give back.

You;re choosing this relationship.

You are the cause of the friendzone.
>>
>>16641533
The friend zone is a lie betas tell themselves so they can feel better about being pussies.

Do these girls "friend zoning" you reject your advances (in which case they don't like you romantically which is absolutely fine), or are they just not worshipping your dick for no reason like you deserve?
>>
>>16642080
I think you targeted the wrong guy
>>
Basically you want to be straightforward with your intentions and if you get friendzoned you have to be man enough to end the relationship.

Women love to friendzone men, they get most of the benefits of a relationship without any of the responsibilities. But it doesn't have to be that way. The trap people fall in is that they think that by staying in the friendzone they still have a chance in the future, which isn't true.

You just have to ask yourself if you are ok with the current relationship, if you aren't then you either go forward with it and get rejected or not or break it off. Either way the responsibility is on you, it's not the females fault she is taking stuff you are willingly giving her without charge, that's just human nature.
>>
When you meet someone your intentions have to be clear

You can do this by

1. Flirting
2. Meeting them through a dating site/method
>>
>>16641960
>Are you arguing that men equally string women along? Because thats absolutely true.
That wasn't what I was going for, but it's certainly true that men do string women along, in equal priportion or at least not much diffrerent. The favored forms do seem to differ somewhat, but I don't think this makes either side better or worse as far as this goes.

But what I was trying to get at is something different. Ladder theory (from which the concept of the friendzone sprang, though they call it something else) spread from this meme that women are capable of seeing men as something other than sex partners or potential sex partners, but that men cannot: that from the man's perspective, ALL relations with women are colored to some degree by the possibility that they might have sex.

A lot of people call this a form of misogyny, and it is true that many misogynists have embraced the theory. But at its core, the theory is hateful of anyone at all, it is misandrist, not misogynist, because it strips men of essential human function.

But how could a misandrist theory have been developed by men, and why on Earth would misogynists embrace it? It sounds strange, to be sure. But it creates a comfortable excuse: it would, after all, be grossly unfair to hold men accountable for failing to think and feel with something other than their glands if they were incapable of it. And so by espousing the the theory, they relieve themselves of the hard work of growing the fuck up. They can stay in their comfortable no-girls-allowed fort as long as they want, and if only they can convince society to believe, they will suffer no consequences.

Men do go through a period where it is all but impossible to see women without some form of sexuality coloring that viewpoint. Women go through a corresponding period. Puberty does that to a person, and it fucking sucks. But puberty ends, and this childishness is supposed to end with it. When it doesn't, that's a kind of developmental delay.
>>
>le friendzoned again XDD;_:

quit being such a pissy little cunt and treating her like some priestess
>>
On a related subject, I am a girl and would like to know how to get out of the "bone zone." uninteresting guys constantly assume i'm going to have sex with them and make 0 effort to even be legitimate friends, just posturing and making awkward attempts to flirt. Even when I tell them I am not interested in anything more than friends they either freak out or dont get it
>>
>>16641533

>how do I not get in the friendzone

Make your intentions known from the start idiot

>how do I escape the friendzone

Stop believing it exists idiot
>>
Good news! I had a guy who I put in the friendzone for like a year… well… he was persistently there for me and really a great friend a great guy and I decided to give him a try and -- now he's my boytoy! So just do whatever she wants whenever she wants and tell her she's beautiful and sexy all the time.
>>
>>16641680
>The friendzone doesnt exist.
I always just thought of it as person A wants to date person B, but person B just wants to remain as friends. People acting immature over rejecting and what not was a separate issue.

I always found the angst surrounding the term hilarious.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.