[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >19 years old >Playing league of legends all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1443289613821.jpg (325 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1443289613821.jpg
325 KB, 1920x1200
>Be me
>19 years old
>Playing league of legends all day or browsing 4chan or shitposting on twitter
>2/10 look (3/10 at best)
>Ginger
>Kinda fat..but im 181(5′11″) so you can't really see
>Virgin
>Lonely
>One irl friend but not really close friend we only see each other to get drunk or high
>Socially awkward,hard for me to make new friends
>Mild stutter but its still hard for me to start or keep converstation
>Failed education
>No idea what to do with my life
>Mom threating me to kick me out if i don't find a job
>Quickly losing motivation on everything..wanted to start driving lessons but gave up on first day...same with gym or few other things

Im thinking about suicide every day..honestly nothing stops me from doing it..im not looking for attention here on 4chan but I have nobody to talk about my problems or ask for advice..

Why I should stay alive? I feel hopeless
>>
By all means be a pussy who takes the easy way out or manup and face the harsh realities of life and eventually slowly find happiness.

Your call faggot.
>>
>computer
>family
>driving lessons
>gym

You're first world, white, male. Come on man, don't fuckin give up just because you're lazy. Laziness put you in this rut and it's not going to get you out (giving up on the first try). Half the shit you listed to describe yourself doesn't even matter. I've got a friend who plays league of legends non stop, but he works full-time. So that doesn't count. He's fat, so that doesn't count. Ginger doesn't matter, get a trendy haircut and clothes. Virgin doesn't matter, you're fucking 19. I lost my virginity at 22. John fuckin Mayer lost his at 24. Lonely is easily fixed. Stop fapping, stop shitposting and get out there. Find a job. Give it 30 days. You CAN DO 30 days. You are not weak. Baby steps. Nobody expects you to go out and become CEO of Pussy & Money INC overnight.
>>
>19 years old
So very young. I got my shit together in my late 20s.
>Playing league of legends all day or browsing 4chan or shitposting on twitter
I don't do twitter, but I still do this.
>2/10 look (3/10 at best)
Learn how to dress. Get a good haircut. Workout.
>Ginger
Me too. No problem with that.
>Kinda fat..but im 181(5′11″) so you can't really see
You're not short so that's a plus. Being fat gives you the advantage at the gym.
>Virgin
Only 19.
>Lonely
Meet someone on Tinder.
>One irl friend but not really close friend we only see each other to get drunk or high
About the same as me. How many friends do you need?
>Socially awkward,hard for me to make new friends
So who cares.
>Mild stutter but its still hard for me to start or keep converstation
Okay, work on that.
>Failed education
Dropped out of HS? Get a GED.
>No idea what to do with my life
What do you like?
>Mom threating me to kick me out if i don't find a job
Apply for jobs everyday.
>Quickly losing motivation on everything..wanted to start driving lessons but gave up on first day...same with gym or few other things
The hardest part is the beginning.

Just sounds like you're complaining.
>>
>>16640824
>Meet someone on Tinder.
does Tinder really work? I mean, call me an old fashioned 22 year old, but I don't trust social networking apps.
>>
>>16640824
We should play League but I'm not the best
>>
>>16640792
>gaymer fag
>shitposter
>drunk and high
>live at home
>contemplates suicide

Shit, son, you're killing yourself as it is. You're happy to be pathetic in your faggotron hugbox for pissbabies. Quite literally, you're afraid of success so you stick to hollow achievements to try to fill the void of worthlessness. You won't grow until you're thrown out on your ass and have to sink or swim in order to survive.

The solution is simple and, for you, hard....which means you'll whine like the sad wankstain that you are. Dump the vidya. Stay off of twitter (seriously? Just take the cock up your ass already if you think that this is ok). Treat finding a job LIKE a full time job. You'll get a shit tier job at first, but will earn money and...one can hope...some fucking discipline.

Otherwise , please, don't procreate. The world has enough manbabies, niggers, faggots, and shit tier genetics already in it.
>>
>>16640862
You'd be surprised! Lost my virginity to a chick from Tinder 2 years back. Fucked another 2 last year. Mind you, they were pretty fucking ugly, but hey, sex is sex. Amirite?? But even if you're not really looking for that, it's still a good place to make a friend or two and just hangout with someone.
>>
>>16641106
You are right man.I know I gotta do it..but I feel like I will never be truly happy in life.
Even If I get a get a job(which I will hate because they will treat me like a slave) I still will be the same pathetic lonely guy..I don't think any woman can find me attractive by my look + i stutter so I can't even communicate with her properly..

I never really cared about my look since I met this girl online I was texting and playing games with her for few months and we really fit for each other..but she never saw me or know about my stutter..its really sad we'll never be together..

Also about my stutter..sometimes I can speak fluently but most of the time I have hard time talking..mostly I have speech blocks.I can't even order fucking pizza by phone because I can't say my address or phone number without sttutering.
>>
>>16641134
Unless you've a surprise in store for us, you probably have next to no marketable skills outside of slightly better than average computer usage skills and being a warm body to fill a void. Of course you're going to have a shit job first time around.

My advice to you is to seriously learn Microsoft office from an administrative point of view. Not casual use. Serious use. Mail mergers, database design, excel use with pivot tables and v-lookups, PowerPoint and publisher layouts. Then learn the shit out of quickbooks, both personal and small business focus. THOSE are highly sought after if you want to not do shit tier jobs like stocking at Walmart or grocery stores
>>
Wats ur name on league? We should play together with my friends
>>
>>16640792
Let your mom kick you out, you won't have any hotpockets while shivering to death on the street.
>>
>>16641153
Where can I learn shit like that m8?
>>
>>16641153
Thats pretty good advice.Thanks.

>>16641155
Give me your name i will add you EUW server btw.
>>
>>16641195
>>16641240
Things like this have tons of tutorials online, communities dedicated to them, and youtube videos galore.

Since you need baby steps. I suggest you approach learning these things from the point of view of video games. Write correspondence to fake development members, schedule fake meetings, create a time sheet for new hired help, budget your development costs in excel, create an access database that ties staff in one table to wages in another based on wage codes, make business PowerPoint presentations, use your shit posting skills and develop a fake legitimate social media campaign, learn how to submit wages for hourly vs salary employees in QB. Manage the office supply budget, schedule cleaners to come by.

Turn your yard tard assburger adhd fake problems into tools that give you the ability to learn the shit out something to the point that it's a walk in the park.

Time to grow, Faggot. It's OK to be afraid.
>>
Nvm dude im NA Server
>>
>>16641126
>Mind you, they were pretty fucking ugly, but hey, sex is sex. Amirite??
weeeellll.... ok I'll take your word for it but how are we sure that... you know... the chick has no dick?
not being offensive, just being careful.
>>
>>16641153
This is some good advice
My father knows very little about technology and computers, but still worked for 12+ years doing excel sheets, only ended because the company shut up shop. Kept changing jobs until the last one shut up as well, now works in aged care, but he's fifty and has developed quite a bit since.

Even though the future is giving way to more advanced methods, these skills are still in demand, and can become a gateway to future skills that will be required in the future. It puts you into a mindset where you understand these changes and how to adapt and learn new things
>>
File: de1.png (316 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
de1.png
316 KB, 500x455
>>16640792
Lol fucking league shitters. Play a real game.
>>
Post pics.... R u a bear
>>
>>16641169
I sort of think kicking you out is in your best interest, though I may be wrong. I doubt woman have the guts to follow through with it.
>>
>>16642726
league and dota are both straight out of my dog's asshole, literally the lowest of the low. It's funny to watch their playerbases argue who's better
>>
>>16640792
your answer is technically correct but is not reduced to it's simplest form, 1/5
>>
File: 3erq.jpg (27 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
3erq.jpg
27 KB, 268x268
>>16643560
nigga you don't even play
>>
File: 1367632062685.jpg (145 KB, 1364x862) Image search: [Google]
1367632062685.jpg
145 KB, 1364x862
>>16640821
>this
Stop being a lazy fuck and get to work op
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.