[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv, i'm wondering whether i should create a tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tinder.jpg (45 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
45 KB, 560x415
Hey /adv, i'm wondering whether i should create a tinder profile or not, I got out of a bad relationship a few months ago and need to meet new people, any thoughts on this?
>>
>>16640621

I kind of want to try using firefox instead of chrome. Should I try it once? Why and why not? It's a big decision, I need help.
>>
Gee whiz OP, using Tinder is not a light decision! It's very serious!

Just the other day my family was killed by terrorists because I swiped the wrong person
>>
File: 1450588254485.jpg (32 KB, 597x662) Image search: [Google]
1450588254485.jpg
32 KB, 597x662
>>16640635
>>16640629
>>
Let me ask you this- and be honest- what exactly are you hoping to get out of Tinder?
>>
Stop being a pansy fuck and just do it for the love of God.
>>
>>16640621
Tinder is the chatroulette of dating sites.
>>
>>16640645
Meet new people, a few dates maybe, maybe find someone relevant, idk. Oh, and get laid.
>>
File: gitting gud.jpg (15 KB, 217x215) Image search: [Google]
gitting gud.jpg
15 KB, 217x215
>>16640648
>>
>>16640663
Try OKCupid first. If you're too ugly for that you'll never have any luck on tinder.
>>
>>16640663
We'll first thing is you have to be willing to ask these people out. You will find a lot of people too scared to meet- my advice is to ignore them.

Be clear about what you want in your profile- don't go saying shit like 'If you're (x) then kindly swipe left'. Be polite and not some overly cynical bastard. There's a difference between direct and coarse. Find a nicer way of saying 'fuck me' in your profile.

Only swipe no if the girl is absolutely fuck pig ugly. One girl I hooked up with was fairly plain in her photos, but I swiped yes to her; she was fucking stunning in person.

Have an icebreaker for everyone, ask them about any genuine interests you have in them, otherwise just make an observation about them. Short answers doesn't always imply lack of interest and be prepared to talk about yourself.

Get some good photos done, don't think a poorly lit selfie is going to get you results. Just take a look at your competition and you'll understand. If you have nice body, show it with some form fitting clothing. DON'T take a picture of yourself in the bathroom.

It's a good app, just need time to get into the groove of things.
>>
>>16640621
Tinder isn't for meeting people, or relationships, it's for casual sex with sluts.
>>
>>16640769
An Actual instructive and descriptive answer! Thank you anon! i will get into this tinder stuff.
>>
Worked for me.

I met a new girl every day.

I had sex with 7 women in the course of two months.

I met my girlfriend.

Pretty cache.
>>
>>16640621
if you like summing up your self worth in the form of a one paragraph bio and a few squares containing pictures of your face, or you find doing this to other people is a logical way to assess whether or not you'd like someone, knock your socks off!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.