[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do guys find attractive? How to get a guy like you? I got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 01.jpg (277 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
277 KB, 500x750
What do guys find attractive?
How to get a guy like you?

I got his attention, we chat up daily, but not every single minute, but almost every two hours.
>>
>>16640312
>OP wants his undivided attention every minute.

RUN FOR THE HILLS!
>>
>>16640327
I'm quite a jealous person, but I don't think I need attention every.fucking.minute.
Wanted to tell by that, that I got the start, but don't know wat to do
>>
Keep your shoelaces loose. When one of them becomes untied, be like "aw, geez." Now, press your cleavage together and bend over to tie your shoe as if you like nothing better than to have your face pointing toward the ground with your butt in the air. If he makes a comment, rape him. If he doesn't make a comment, start the conversation leading to your rape this way: "I'm not sure my birth control is working. Can you check?"

Remember to breathe heavily. Godspeed!
>>
>>16640312
You'll have his attention almost every other minute his dick is in your mouth.
>>
Guys find women with pretty faces and nice tits or asses of course depending on their level of horniness and chance of getting laid.

You can tell if a guy likes you if

-He has a hard time looking at you
-Will stop what he is doing to talk to you
-Spend more time with than with other girls
-Gets nervous around you
-Smilies or his mood changes when he meets with you

Two hours of chatting is a guy who clearly likes you anon. I don't even chat that long with my friends who I have known for years.

Make a move because it sounds like he is interested but doesn't know if you like him.
>>
This is specific to the individual, just like how people make friends.
>>
>>16640358
You see, he is a really confident guy, I've never seen him being nervous around me.
We hooked up once and he told me he really wanted to do that, but something tells me his is a so called 'fuckboy'. But after the hook up he still messages me daily and told me once that he cares for me.

I don't know if he spends a lot of time with other girls, but he said he only hangs out with his closes girl friends that I know of.
He never stops watching anime or pausing a game just to text me, but that's alright, I don't do that as well.
>>
>>16640335
stop being crazy and jealous, he's not even your boyfriend and your ass be acting like an ugly chick with a chainsaw

"loooooove meeeee!" -OP
>>
>>16640377
I don't spill any drama, just keeping the jealousy to myself.
Imma love myself if I have to.
>>
>>16640376

He got attached but wants to play it cool. Probably follows advice of someone else to not scare you away.

I mean the guy hooked up with you and said he really wanted to do it with you and texts constantly...what more of a sign do you need?
>>
>>16640398
Twice he told me, that after hookups he just stops interacting with those girls, but he still chats up with me. But he just gave this as a reminder, that one day, maybe he could just not messaging me anymore. Got me a bit lost there.
He never asks me out, only wants me to be at parties with him. But as I understood, he doesn't go out much as he used to before we met.
>>
>>16640418

>he could just not messaging me anymore.

Move on from this guy and find someone who isn't such a narcissist. This guy sounds like a pain to deal with.
>>
>>16640449
Probably he is.
I find it more interesting to try get a guy like this rather being with an easy one.

If I'll see he is a pain in the ass, will move on.
>>
Well he shows interest in dating you, but if he is a fuck boy you just have to make him love you and want to stick his Dick in you all at the same time. Take the initiative, as a "fuck boy" that's always a turn on and separates you from other girls
>>
>>16640516
I just don't know what to do to make him love me.

Yesterday, we talked about dating and he said he had a lesson from his past that he shouldn't rush in dating. I agree with him, I don't like rushing into relationships or dating.
>>
>>16640312

People like you are pure poison and I hope any guy you meet has the good sense to keep his distance.
>>
File: 1443523049859.png (37 KB, 344x380) Image search: [Google]
1443523049859.png
37 KB, 344x380
>>16640538
>pure poison
tell me where should I change or improve.
>>
Just be yourself and try to achieve greatness in every possible way.
Treat life as art. Sculpure the world and yourself both mentally and physically to your will.
>>
>>16640766
I'm trying my best, don't want to piss him off or write to him constantly.
Quite empty minded on how should I attract him, well at least we find topics to talk about.
>>
>>16640312
If you really like the guy, you'll escalate more than just vying for his attention.
>>
>>16640903
it's very different what men find atractive in women.
I for example like delicate but graceful women who can be tough if nessecary to the situation and mind their own bussiness unless it endagers others or yourself directly.
But its useless for the purpose of your pursuit directly, since these attributes i provided aren't things one has dominion over if you consider that i for example also like these attributes if they are genuine.
>>
>>16640903
Aside from the obv. physical fetishes, be strong and independent but look delicate and feminine.

It works wonders.
>>
>>16640312
protip: some cannot be got
>How to get a guy like you?
you cant. if i found you sufficiently attractive, i would fuck you. regularly, if you were down for that. but i do not have the time or desire for a relationship.
>>
>>16640971
>delicate and feminine
don't forget graceful. You'll look like a wall flower if you're just delicate and feminine and men will pity you will have to deal with multiple competing white knights white knights. Unless you're into that ofc.
*note i don't hate white knights. they are just as much a victim
>>
>>16640993
Elegant is what I prefer faM, graceful just doesn't cut it.

Also, men prefer women who maintain their figure rather than those who simply buy clothes to make themselves more attractive.
>>
>>16641003
Elegant? Elegant won't cut it in the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE (extreme example lmao), where you have to wear rags 24/7.
Grace on the other hand would last and even be a benefit.
Ther's a reason why people praise the grace of god and the elegence of god only gets a few lines in ezekiel and revelation.
>>
>>16641073
and where you have to eat mud soup i forgot to add
>>
>>16641073
>using examples for scenarios unlikely to be used in everyday life

>>16641075
That's doesn't add up to gracefulness or elegance senpai
>>
And don't forget, clothes are just for peacocking.

What matters more is how you'll look naked when you're alone with a guy.
>>
>>16641163
this is all so superficcial.
Good thing i have my irl waifu, i don't need someone else, i could fuck her even if she would be a potato, my mind makes the potato sexy just because it would be her body.
Y'know how the person you fall in love with becomes the most beatiful and attractive in the world despite the imperfections?
I take that to the extreme, i don't care if i'm mad. If this is madness, then NOTHING matters anyway! Let it all burn up then. All pales in the face of my cousin irl waifu.
>>
>>16641258
>crushing hard on your cousin

I hope you aren't serious about this m8, this is weird.
>>
>>16641267
did you ever love a person so much you would give her the whole universe if you could?
Hah, the though alone! Intergalactic empress goddes Kristina and me as her faithful servant.
>>
File: 88random.jpg (53 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
88random.jpg
53 KB, 480x640
Tell him you are a professional sandwich maker... wear this.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.