[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First date ever, first time meeting someone irl that I met online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: a-dinner-date.jpg (29 KB, 421x298) Image search: [Google]
a-dinner-date.jpg
29 KB, 421x298
Met a girl on tinder, 16, I'm 18, we arranged to meet up to go for some food and probably watch a movie. I've never been on a date, nor have I ever met anyone irl that I met online.There's no drinks involved so I'm scared that it will be awkward, I'm a shy guy, she's shy too apparently. Will be nervous as hell too, so any tips on how to act? I don't wanna mess this up. Nearly 19 and a virgin, help /adv/
>>
Skip the movie, take her to do something that's actually fun: sports, ballroom dancing, orgy. Also, when those awkward silent moments come, just look at her and rape her with your eyes. No need to look away like a poopshitter. You're the man, be a man, you don't need no woman telling you where to look.
>>
I forgot to ask, will I have to pay for her shit or nah? I'd rather not, I'm a student lol
>>
Dude I was in the same boat last year. Just relax and have fun. A first date is just so you can see if you like hanging out with that person. The outcomes are you both have fun and want to do it again, or you find out she isn't for you.

The date doesn't need to be perfect. and don't expect anything further than talking. just focus on having a good time.
>>
I hate to be that asshole but anon she is 16....you are treading dangerous grounds. How hard is to find a girl who is 18?
>>
>>16640334
Thanks, I will try, hopefully dont spaghetti
>>16640340
This is legal and normal in the UK, and it isn't , but if I'm honest the ones I've spoken to dont seem half as down to earth and intelligent as this one is.
>>
dont do the movie

you sit in silence for 2 hours and then you leave and its late and striking up a new conversation becomes difficult since your brain is full of some shit film. Do something
>>
>>16640315
She'll expect it. If she offers, say you'll go half with her out of manly courtesy.
>>
>>16640353
What else is there? Can't think of anything. When we were arranging she kinda suggested it, well it went something like "would you rather go for food or movie or maybe both?" her response was "both sounds good".
>>16640356
Alright but half? You just mean we pay for our own stuff? Because what if my stuff is more expensive lol
>>
>>16640372

Bowling, arcades, sports, walking around a park, going to a gig.

People always associate movies with a date night, but its something you should save for when you are comfortable enough to at least do a little fondling. Only way you can communicate during a film is through touch.

At least you are eating first I guess.

At the risk of sounding like some PUA dick, if you take her to numerous places she will remember the night as being this sort of whirlwind experience. An easy way to achieve this is by going to a few bars, but she cant drink, so I guess walk about town and do fun stuff?
>>
>>16640372

Dude.

If you can't afford to pay for a few dates then you can't afford a girlfriend.
>>
>>16640448
Haha I probably can't, but oh well.

Also forgot to ask, how the fuck would I greet her? Hand shake? Hug?
>>
>>16640464
Oh god, definitely not a handshake. A smile will do. Hug can be for the end of the date if it goes well.

Also...wtf teenagers can use Tinder? I must be getting old.
>>
>>16640464
Bow and a handshake. Don't forget to say thank you so much for agreeing to meet me.

You should open a thread while on the date so we can guide you to pleasure in real time.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.