[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For femanons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 750x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 750x736
What is a sure fire way to get a woman to have sex with me in a van. How, if so, would a guy make that van sex experience memorable and amazing for you?

A little back ground
>known this girl for about a little less than a year
>been months since we have seen each other
>both have strong feelings and anytime it's her who has said she'd fuck me
>seeing them tomorrow on short notice
>all I got is my spacious van
Says she is up for anything besides me eating her out but could've been said jokingly.

Is there a way to without pressuring or seeming to pushy to have sex with said woman in van somewhere random?
>>
>>16640076
All you need is a chloroform soaked rag. Apply to her face until she passes out, do your van business, toss her onto a curb, drive away.

Easy peasy.
>>
>>16640085
Forgot to mention I want it to be consensual. I really like this gal a lot.
>>
>have you ever had sex in a van?

Depends on your rapport with her
>>
>>16640076
>What is a sure fire way to get a woman
Stopped reading there. Women aren't video games. There aren't any play through guides. They're just as fucked up as men, and they have just as many combinations of preferences and fetishes as there are people in the world.
>>
>>16640091
OK then offer her a few thousand dollars to fuck in a van. Then, when she refuses, pull a gun on her and tell her if she doesn't you'll kill her. Then she'll consent.
>>
>>16640076
>What is a sure fire way to get a woman to have sex with me in a van
>sex with me in a van
>van

Dude. Kids are easy to pick up.
>>
>>16640085
w2c chloroform?
>>
Take her somewhere private, lean in, and whisper the passphrase in her ear, "the pelagic argosy sights land." If she's a licensed and reputable woman then she'll certainly agree to follow your back to your van, but be aware the eventual price might be pretty high. If she refuses, contact the nearest FBI office and inform them they've got a renegade on their hands. You might even get a reward.

Also, please don't use the passphrase too much or they'll change it.
>>
>>16640145
>>16640124
>>16640119
Y'all honkies are useless. I know the women and want to continue a relationship with her on good terms
>>
>>16640153
just make a move on her, you dope

there's nothing you can really say to make a girl exclaim "I want you to fuck me in your gnarly van right now!"
>>
>>16640175
How does one usher a girl from the front to the back of a van in a polite manner? I've had sex in said van before, but it was very impersonal and just a fuck. But this girl I am seeing tomorrow I think I maybe in love with.
>>
>>16640197
Well if you're in love with her then you can wait to have sex until you're in a classier place than a van
>>
>>16640213
That's the thing. This week is the only time I have with her before she goes away again and I won't be able to see her at all. My intention was seeing if we are sexually compatible so I don't get hung up on her fro another six months of not being able to see her.
>>
>>16640076
easy just tell her your a /b/ tard
>>
>>16640226

Just in case, but this girl's name would not be Charlotte?
>>
>>16640076
Well there's no "surefire" way, but if she's dropped hints like that you do have a chance. Just up the romantic atmosphere and start making out when the mood is right, and then acknowledge you have nothing but the van. However, have the van ready for action just in case. Don't ask her directly.
>>
>>16640568
Naw it's a name nobody would be able to guess here
>>
>>16640589
Mulva?

Look dude, a lot of women are not going to be cool with fucking in someone's car, short of being dead drunk. You could try to scrape together a few bucks to get a room somewhere, but a lot of women aren't going to want to go to the local no-tell motel either.

Some aren't going to care. Why don't you talk to her about it?

>>16640197
>How does one usher a girl from the front to the back of a van in a polite manner

Does it matter? Any invitation is fine. "Hey come check out how nice and spacious the back of my van is." Or "you know that sweet barbarian warlord riding the tiger I have painted on the side of my van? If you touch the back side of the panel here, you can feel his heartbeat."

If she's down to fuck, she knows why she's getting in the back.

She's going to be gone for another six months. I think you might be kidding yourself where your little tryst is going.
>>
>>16640659
Mulva? Isn't that part of the vagina?
>>
>>16640722
No that's vuvla you egg
>>
>>16640745
KEK
>>
Rap her. in the van. I wanted to comment on rap album 4chin post. it gone now. ur fault. ur stupid.
>>
Offer her free candy usimg your best Peter Lorre imitation.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.