[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in love with my friend. He's (most likely) not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 760x1140) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 760x1140
I'm in love with my friend. He's (most likely) not in love with me. He messaged me today and we had the most cringeworthy conversation ever:
>he: hi how are you?
>me: good, loads of work. And you?
>he: nothing new hehe
>me: :D
>he: xD

Why the fuck he messages me when I try to cut contact with him? It's our 5th conversation like this in a row, why he just can't fuck off
>>
why are you in love with this boring guy
>>
>>16640071
You should have said something back.
>>
Maybe he enjoys the attention, and/or can't make up his mind, and/or wants to keep you "on the backburner" or somehow "around".

There's this old female friend of mine who was kind of really into me and I into her, but it never led anywhere - nothing was ever realized - but I somehow still thought of her as somehow "mine" or "there" even after I got into another relationship, and all up until she got into a relationship.

I recently met her at a party with her guy and it just felt weird to me in spite of it all. So yeah, I don't even know why I'm telling you this, but... people are weird.
>>
>>16640078
He's not usually boring but nowadays our interactions are so awkward. It looks like he messages me and doesn't know himself what for.
>>
...Does he KNOW that you're in love with him?

If not, he's likely just wondering why you're suddenly ignoring him and probably thinks that something is wrong (maybe even something he did/said).

That, or he does know and does actually want to just "keep you on the backburner".
>>
>>16640123
Ya i told him like 2 years ago
>>
>>16640071
How fat are you?
>>
>>16640301
>#REKT
>>
>>16640301
AND THE TRUTH COMES OUT
>>
He can't fuck off. He is stuck in a part of the universe where his soul is in a matrix style grid. He needs to unplug but doesn't understand the laws of the universe. He will eventually general t till something else catches his mind.through time. If u ignore him he will go away. Don't throw leading on into his universe or it will distract the path...just saying
>>
>>16640301
I'm 5,6' and 150 lbs, I look rather normal

>>16640344
What?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.