[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Married with wife and kid, wife says I play way too much Xbox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 480x319
Married with wife and kid, wife says I play way too much Xbox (my fucking passion) and don't spend enough time with them, I call bs, what do?
>>
>>16639911
Spend more time with them anon, not too difficult.
>>
>>16639911
Sell your kid, maybe keep the wife. Gaming is so much more important.
>>
Unless you have a job playing, reviewing, or making video games, it is just a waste of time. If your wife was watching TV all the time and called it "her passion" but never paid attention to her kids, how would you feel?

Video games are fun after a long day of work, but if you play them longer than you have a conversation with your wife and child you have a problem. A game is an entertainment luxury that will get you no where. No problem with playing them, but don't spend hours a day playing.

Maybe make it a weekend thing or set a time limit.
>>
>>16639911
You forefit any right to pleasure once you have a family. Either divorce her and pay child support and alimony, or become an adult and engage with your family.
>>
>>16639911
>Xbox
>(my fucking passion)

You are a idiot manchild.
>>
Family life has never really been my thing in the first place, I play because I love it but it's also an escape from reality. I'm off of it all day or at work until my kid goes to bed then when I turn on the Xbox to play a couple matches is when she starts to bitch, yet she can watch Hulu all day.
>>
>>16639954
That's a different problem. If she watches tv all day yet you only play when your kid is asleep then you gotta talk to her about that.

Also if family life isn't your thing why did you start a family?
>>
>>16639954

Sounds like a really happy marriage.
>>
>>16639954
First, you and your wife need established, separate hobbies. Allocate 2 hours a week for hobbies, she has her 2 hours, you have yours. Compromise. She watches the rascal when your doing your thing, vice versa when she does hers.
>>
>>16639954
Leon, you're in the garage all day. Stfu.
>>
As a female, I think what she's trying to say is you don't fuck her enough

Or maybe she's just disatisfied with her new lack of life since she feels she sacrificed for you/kid and is taking it out on you

Both reasonable possibilities
>>
>>16639954

Accidental thing, was kind of expected of me since I knocked her up. I'm still a teenager at heart yet I work my ass off for 40k a year
>>
>>16639988
does she work? How old is your kid?
>>
>>16639988

> I'm still a teenager at heart yet

heheheheh, how do you feel about long romantic walks on the beach?
>>
>>16639985
You're just saying that because you've never been overfucked.

Come over, bb ;^)
>>
>>16640001
>insert tease
>>
>>16639996

No she doesn't work, kid is 2, she is capable but with having 1 vehicle she has to try and find a job to work with my schedule, which she isn't trying that hard
>>
>>16640010

Shiggy, diggy, why u do this to yoself niggy.
>>
>>16640010
Do you have a basement or a yard with lots of dirt?
>>
File: 1320620742499.jpg (131 KB, 478x600) Image search: [Google]
1320620742499.jpg
131 KB, 478x600
>pic related
>>
>>16639930

Best answer so far lmao why have a family when you can watch brazzers all day, please someone riddle me that
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.