[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
For both genders, really.

Do any of you have advice on what good shower gels and shampoos are there to choose from? Why are Axe/Old Spice a bad choice? and finally, what do you do to make your face as smooth as silk?
>>
ill ask here since my thread isded.

If a woman breaks up with you, and she keeps trying to get a hold of you/talks for hours out of the day with your but rejects the idea of getting back together, what does it mean?
>>
>>16520087
It means she thinks you're better friends than lovers.

>>16520084
I'd avoid heavily fragranced ones, and rely on your aftershave/cologne etc. for scent. That way you're not committing to a certain scent for the whole bottle and you can change what you're wearing from day to day and you have the option to go without if you want. Shampoo doesn't really matter, I've found even the cheap generic brand stuff works better than salon products sometimes
>>
>>16520094
isnt that like, really fucking twisted if she knows the person still loves her?
>>
>>16520112
You're free to cut contact and walk away if you're not happy, you know.
>>
>>16520116
implying I havent already tried
>>
>>16520129
There's not much else we can tell you then
>>
Ladies

How would I, assuming that you are my gf, bring up butt stuff with you? Because I've tried initiating, but sans preparations means sans lube, so it's now a "sore subject" if you will and she's awkward about talking stuff out already.
>>
Women,
Why are you whores. Its so disgusting thinking about how often women have sex with guys. Sure there are a lot of guys who do as well, but theyre just as bad and I find women to be sleeping around more. Like 3/10 guys will bang 7 girls but 7/10 girls will bang 3 guys.
Its so traumatizing thinking about kissing a girl then knowing she sucks chads dick.
Where do I find innocent girls.
>>
>>16520241
pick me

But also I'm yandere levels of possessive, so that's probably why I am untouched. I don't know, go to a church or something. Or befriend human beings and not sluts.
>>
>>16520192
> initiating butt stuff without lube and/or even discussing it first.

I'd be really mad if i was her.
>>
>>16520192
Why don't you, oh, I don't know, talk to her about it? If she won't talk to you about sex, that's what you get for dating a child and/or prude
>>
>>16520241
I used to be a slut shamer too. My mistake was that I put sex on a pedestal, as if it was the epitome of romantic affection.

Protip: It's not. Sex doesn't matter at all. There are so much more important things than that in a relationship, like honesty, support, empathy etc.

Just try to understand that some people see sex and feelings as seperate things.
>>
>>16520241
sorry, but this >>16520304
people have sex, your hot little mommy moaned and came all over your daddies dick before he blew his load inside her pussy to make you. Grow up.
>>
What's a good opening for a dating site message?

I know it's bad to say hi and all that, but what can i do?
>>
>>16520316
literally anything else. a corny joke, an observation about life. better yet a question or comment about their profile to show you actually read it...bonus points if its slightly provocative or critical while managing to be helpful and/or friendly
>>
There's a girl I like on my campus. We had a few good conversations in the beggining of the year, but haven't talked much since, although we greet each other in the hallways. She's rarely alone and I don't want to approach her when she's in a group. I've been seeing her less around campus and was wondering if it would be creepy to ask her out over Facebook. And if so, what else should I do?
>>
>kept looking at my female friend
>didn't look where I was going
>walk pass her and into a wall
>female friend walked by, didn't look at me
>but sounded happy as she said "Anon"

Did I fuck up?
>>
I want to look through my GFs phone too but I would need a bit more time than a few minutes.
I know that she went through my phone which I am okay with (she doesn't know I know).

How could I do it so that I have a bit more time with it?
>>
>Complexes are a total turn-off

Well I'm fucked then.

Any simple advice on how I can stop projecting?
>>
>>16520129
>Tried
How the hell does anyone 'try' to cut contact. You simply do it. She'll find another way, but you can always block/ignore her. Tell her you would like to part ways completely, if you tell her it's because she's not interested, she might string you along for your attention.
>>
>>16520241
Women sleep around more because you're interested in women, not men, why would you care how many sluts chad slept with, you wouldn't, you're biased in thinking women sleep around more because it's more of an interest to you.
>>
Kind of peculiar situation.

I messaged a girl with a boring message a few weeks ago. It went nowhere obviously. I just don't like this online dating thing, but my city is sparse so it's hard to meet people in person.

That said, I know where she works by coincidence. I sometimes go for lunch with a buddy at a sandwich shop right next to gym. I saw her in there once in uniform and her profile said she works at a gym, so I'm putting 2 and 2 together and assume she works at that gym. I didn't say anything at the time because I was with company.

I'm a confident person, I just find it hard to talk to women if it isn't face-to-face. I'm not nervous about asking her out or anything like that, but I am concerned if it's a faux-pas to ask a woman out while she's working? I could pop in and ask her out, but I don't know if asking a woman out when she's at work is a conflict of interest. An employee has at least a loose obligation to be polite, but I don't want the bias. I'd rather ask her out on fair terms instead of an environment where she'd feel pressured to say yes or at least not say no.

Am I overthinking it? FWIW, I'm an objective 810 or so and she's about a 6/10. I don't know why I'm infatuated with her, I just am for some reason.
>>
>>16520071
Both men and women, do the number of sexual partners mayter?
Why or why not?
How many people have you had sex with?
Pls give gender in the answer
>>
>>16520905

I'm more concerned with frequency of partners than number of partners. If a person has had more than say, two partners in a year, and this is a common thing every year, I'd steer clear. I'm a male btw
>>
>>16520905 I'm male

>Zero
Could be the holy grail, the perfect, innocent soulmate you've been after all your life, more likely they're either just not into it, never really cared about it, or there's something wrong with them

>A couple of partners
Standard, what I'd personally expect. doesn't say many good nor bad things about the person out of context.

>many partners
A little off putting, but everyone likes to have fun. Would make me question why so many. Do they not associate sex with love, in which case, that's fine to me. Can they not hold down a relationship, if so, what means I can make it work?
>>
>>16520071
Yes. I don't know how many people this applies to on 4chan, but I keep in contact with a few people I was cool with in high school (currently living with 2 of my closest friends). We shoot the shit about things like favorite/least favorite teachers, vidya parties, and we also look back on the girls were knew. Especially the sloots and the dudes who banged a lot. At the time, yeah, they had a fun life of partying and getting drunk ( depending on what your definition of fun is), but not 3 years later and most of them have terrible lives.

A good chunk of the sloots have had unwanted kids (1 of it die during birth) while the others w/of kids are the nastiest, skankiest people I have ever met. They can't hold a bf down for more than 2 weeks and constantly cheat behind their backs.

The guys who weren't fathers or had child support charged against them have fucled themselves over as well. A large chunk have been thrown out of college and the remaining have gotten fat as fuck and work shit jobs that will probably prevent them from leaving their home state the next 5 years unless it's for family, let alone the country.

At the risk of making a shitty analogy, it's a lot like Goodfellas or The Wolf of Wallstreet: for every Henry Hill or Jordan Belfort who get to do all that shit and get out Scott free, there's at least 99 other people who got seriously and unrecoverably fucked along the way.

Male and 1 woman
>>
Trying to get into some bondage stuff with her. Been together six years. I know she's into but im no knot master when it comes to rope. How can I gear up for cheap? What can be repurposed to fit our needs? Belts as straps?
>>
>>16520905
To an extent. I'd be hesitant to date a virgin, though it would not be a dealbreaker if I really liked the guy otherwise. But in this time and age I would kind of feel like I was just waiting for him to grow resentful that he hasn't had a wild sex life and/or that the one woman he's been with is more experienced than him. Also would be more paranoid that perhaps he likes finally getting sexual attention more than he likes anything about me in particular. But as I said, it's just not an "ideal" situation, not something I couldn't overlook if I really liked him.

Likewise I would not be happy if I fell hard for someone and learned that they fucked around hard. It is just off putting. A man who is at ease with his sexuality, loves woman and has had his share of experience is attractive, sure. A man who has dedicated a big chunk of his life energy to playing the numbers game and drunkenly fucking any hole that offered is sleazy and kind of sad. All the more if this is a huge deal and he has shaped his hobbies, places he goes to etc according to what is most likely to get him laid.

Similar to the virgin thing, though, if this guy was really grand and made me happy I would try to accept it as something that happened and isn't necessarily the last say about who he is as a person. In between would be perfect for me. Anything from one to say ~eight partners at early twenties.

Woman, one partner.
>>
>>16520192
You fucked up by trying to shove something up her dry ass, what the fuck is wrong with you? Normally I would say, inch around her asshole region when she is in a position where you can easily reach her. She's already turned on, the setting is intimate, and she gets a preview of the sensations without you already crossing her boundaries in the process of "checking" where they are. Plenty of time for her to gently remove you from that area of her body without more than a little discomfort.
But given that you went about it in this terrible way, I see no option but to just bring up the situation, say you fucked up and were awkward and did it in a clumsy and painful manner because of that. You are into this and want a chance to show her, properly, how it can feel when she's mentally ready and it does not actually hurt her. Doesn't matter that it's awkward, that is a sign to invest more in communication, not to try to circumvent it.

And NEVER pull this shit again. Or would you be amused if someone stuck a surprise anything up your unprepared ass?
>>
>>16520958

1) Nylon ropes will be good for begginners. Cheap as fuck. You want lengths as small as 1m, and at least one coil of 10-15m. Maybe 3-5 coils of different length, depending on what positions you want to do.

2) Identify why she likes it. Loss of control? Unable to defend (from teasing or violation)?

3) There are a TON of videos online about these sorts of things, as well as a healthy community. Not knowing the knots to use isn't a problem, you will learn. Learning where and when to tie something is more important though.

4) there's a BDSM-general over on /d/. They're rather quiet lately, but if you can catch them sometime, they will tell you the ins and outs.

5) Belts can be great (recommended even for masters) to tie off limbs to themselves, places where slippage isn't an issue.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.
>>
>>16520984
Men, let this post stand as undeniable proof that if you are a virgin you are completely fucked with women. You can fuck around all you want or just have 1 person on your belt, it doesn't matter. Women will accept you no matter how much of a douche or loser you may be, how weird your hobbies are, or your look; JUST DON'T BE A FUCKING VIRGIN.

It's things like this that made me practically give up on finding love in this world. Is it possible? Yes. Do I honestly expect to find it? Nope
>>
>>16520084
Get an old brand. Old brands that are still in business typically have a loyal customer base that they can't just fuck over. Shampoo and shower gel are those impulse products that typically do nothing but aggressively clean your hair and damage it in the process. Given that people usually do not keep a close watch on the effect of a certain product on their hair or skin unless it's quite extreme, they rely on the stuff feeling soft, smelling good, the packaging being pretty etc and not on actual product quality.
Personally I like le Petit Marseillais but I don't know how easy that is to get outside of Europe. Either way, I'd go to a specific forum for this, ask for people's favorite brands, and look up which have been in business for a long (30+ years) time.

I dislike Axe because to me the smell is too strongly tied to fourteen year olds who overuse it for 'sex appeal'. Old Spice I have no real opinion of but I think for many girls it is the other way around and reminds them too strongly of their dad/family friends they do not see in a sexual light at all.

You have to find out what works for you personally. I can't scrub my face because my skin is too sensitive for it, and instead use a face mask with aspirin (aspirin because of the salicylic acid in it), honey, coconut oil and yogurt once a week. This is supposed to achieve the same thing as scrubbing (getting rid of the old and damaged/hardened layer of skin cells) while being a less aggressive method, I'm quite happy with it. Other than that I wash (lukewarm water, no rubbing) and moisturize my face after getting up and going to bed, I use a homemade cream with things I had good experiences with.

There is no one perfect method and you have to experiment for a bit. In case you actually meant smooth from shaving, don't skimp on quality razors (no electric shaving), wash your face well beforehand, use a generous amount of foam and dry the razors with a towel after use to keep them sharp for longer.
>>
>>16521032
>one random person's post
>in which I clarified that it is not a positive feat but also not a dealbreaker
>undeniable proof that half the human kind will shun you at all times ever

Calm the fuck down. If you are already feeling shitty about your odds, convincing yourself that something trivial like this is the ultimate proof of your doomed faith is only going to make matters worse. Let alone convincing others to follow suit, and that this is all that matters. Open your eyes and look how many guys are here saying that nothing matters to women but you can't be short, or all that matters is that you have a decent sized dick, no all that matters is that you have money, that you are handsome, all that matters is that you are white.
In the meantime all kinds of people find each other.
>>
>>16521020
Its a loss of control deal, I'm sure. She often talks about me continuing after she has climaxed.

We tried with some cotton rope but I guess it wasn't there cus it was tossed aside early. Have tried choking before but I'm too afraid of that so I have my eye on a breather gag. She has asthma so I'm not really sure how that will go.

Maybe its been unsuccessful cus I'm not playing the role, and I always get too excited too early. So then a trip to the hardware store and goodwill are in order,as well as the liqiour sstore to get my Dom out in the open.
>>
>>16521048
>My ideal numbers for a guy
>8 partners
>Early 20s

Are you fucking serious? I'm going with what >>16520953 said and saying that if you banged a lot during high school you've got some shit in your head and plenty of other shit coming your way.

I and plenty other anons have been spiked down again and again and again for mentioning we're virgins. Usually the response is "I think it's so sweet" or "I wish I could find a man like you."

Bullshit
>>
>>16521080
I said anything in that range was preferable over being an active manwhore or having no experience at all. I would not call eight ideal, just the highest number that would not make me do a full double take at the kind of person he is. I don't think it's very useful in any way to be hung up on "ideal" situations because you have to work with what real life brings you anyway, but if I did it would be closer to one than eight I can tell you that.
I don't think sex is no big deal and I would like a partner whose number reflects that, in an ideal situation. But I don't think you need to be unhinged to end up with more people in a society that constantly tells guys that it's all about banging women, even just your own manhood.

Yeah, women like the man to be more experienced, because it more naturally places him in a dominant position, which most love. Just like men prefer to have a woman with less partners than they have had because it makes them think of them as more innocent and pure, and like they can teach them things about sex. There is no way around this, people are going to have preferences. Despite all the sex positivity and shaming going on, women who went around big time will also run into issues with how men respond to that. That doesn't mean there's "no hope" in any way. People are a package deal and every single person comes with their perks and their flaws.
>>
>>16521048
He's right though. You say you wouldn't be comfortable dating a virgin because he " I would kind of feel like I was just waiting for him to grow resentful that he hasn't had a wild sex life and/or that the one woman he's been with is more experienced than him"

That's like if 1 guy or gal waited till they were 21 to try alcohol for the first time and everyone at the party said they shouldn't because they didn't go through their party phase during high school.

Have we really lost the ability to have self-control and individual responsibility for our actions?

Also
>Had sex with only 1 guy
>Want a dude with 8

Yeah...WTF?
Did you and the last guy you had sex lose your virginities to each other , had a bad break up mostly because of him, and now you're trying the opposite side of the pole? I do not get that statement at all. All while saying you don't want a guy that fucked around. Da fuck, femanon?
>>
>Girls
>Or guys really
I think I might have a weird fear of sex. I've gotten a ton of blowjobs, gone down on several girls, and really done everything BUT fuck. Every time the opportunity comes up I find a way to back out. I want to, but I always back down because it seems wrong or something. Like I grew up being a dopey romantic guy, and now I'm incredibly jaded and don't ever want to date so I'm at odds between my horny frustration and the morality of going against what I always wanted growing up. I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but the first girl I really did anything with ended up trading me in for a guy twice her age who slapped her around after I developed feelings pretty hard. It's like I'm just disappointed in who I've become. Meeting random tinder girls and girls from work to get my dick sucked. What should I do?
>>
>>16521067

Do NOT drink to become dominant. That's the path to mistakes, accidents and injury.

I have the same problem, when it comes to choking, no worries. And I don't know if it's a loss of control, if she's talking about continuing after she's orgasmed. Sounds more like she wants to be used.

Heres a quick idea you can do:
Tie her to the bedpost, arms well apart, legs however you wish, makeshift blindfold. Then leave the room. Just leave for 5-15 minutes. Added bonus, you teased her already. Then, when you come back, grope her, squeeze the parts you like (boobs for me, ass for some), but no penetration. After a minute of that, leave again. Come back after 5 minutes, sit on her chest and guide her mouth to your member, get her working. When you're really hard, stand up, grab her by the throat (don't choke, just hold) and put it inside of her. If she isn't wet yet, go slow, if she is, ram it in and keep going. Get a pace that suits YOU, but try to last a while without making it seem like you're holding back. Cum wherever you want, and choke her while you're cumming (don't worry, the air cutoff will be for a few moments at best), then leave the room. Maybe get her to lick you clean, or just leave. Come back after a minute, untie her, talk. What she didn't like, what she did, etc.

I think this is a good baseline and it should be easy enough to do. The key notes here are that she's something/someone you use when you're horny (at least once she's tied up), and that it's YOUR decision when. But don't just jump to it, pace yourself.
>>
>>16521110
It seems to me that what you're saying is, "This is how most people are, don't try and fight it, I've now had to lower my standards".

That's the short end of what I'm reading. While I do agree most people suck and society does indeed push heavy sex stance, I'd rather be alone sticking to what I believed in and stood for than bending over and, for lack of better words, conforming somewhat to what society is like.
>>
>>16521122
I said it was not ideal. And no, I have not experienced this situation myself, but it is something you hear a lot of stories about. I don't see what's so crazy about this, like there aren't plenty of guys hesitant to date a girl who fucked around because of the stories about how girls with a high partner count cheat or can't do long term relationships without actually having experienced this. In an ideal world that stuff would not phase you but it does somewhat. And I already said that if I liked him a lot of course it's not the ultimate factor. But if you give me a complete hypothetical, then yes, I would not opt for a virgin.

I don't think alcohol is really a good comparison. If you have a good long term relationship the implication is that you're never going to get anything else sexually. That is a wholly different scenario. If you want to be with someone for the rest of your life, you don't only get things, you sacrifice them as well, and you sacrifice more if you give up the chance to explore parts of you that have no place in the relationship (if you have that desire or curiosity).

See the other post. Maybe I am also used to higher numbers. I don't know what is average where I live (not US or UK) but while I have a friend who's a virgin in her early twenties and one who's been with one guy, I also have friends male and female who have been with approximately twenty people. If you start having sex at eighteen and are twenty three with eight partners, that means one person a year on average. It's not so much that it immediately makes me think he probably worked his way through countless clubs to pick up anyone remotely willing... which is most important to me.
>>
>>16521126
I think it might have something to do with commitment. Why is it that bjs are cool with you, but vaginal sex is not. i'm gonna throw this out there: were you raised in an environment where sex was a big deal? Could easily be a reason.

I think you're just used to Tinder sloots to where you're now afraid to actually commit by having actual sex.

Just my 2 cents. Hope it helped in someway
>>
To both:

Can you have a good sense of humor without knowing a lot of jokes yourself?

Or should I honestly and truthfully tell I don't know a lot of jokes if on a date?
>>
>>16521156
So it seems to be what >>16521152 said. Accepting that most men in your area who whore around themselves and that there's nothing you can really do about it. While I might sound like /r9k/, there are plenty of women in the USA who are awful. Just God-awful. Yet me and my friends stood our ground on where we are with sex and sexual numbers. 1 of them has been with the same girl for 5 years now and will be getting married in 2017. He couldn't be happier.

My 2 cents, I detect some sense of anger about your situation with the guys in your country. Maybe I'm full of shit, maybe I'm not. IDK. Just an observation.
>>
>>16521168
Like actually telling jokes?

Then yes. I have a very dry sense of humor and people still laugh at humorous things I say.
>>
>>16521152
You are partly right. I do feel that way, that it is how society is and that there is no point in fighting that too much. But to me this does not feel like lowering my standards because it is not exactly the only thing I care about. In fact I rather feel that there are other things I care so much about that I need to cast a wider net than if I limited myself to people who had had, say, four partners tops. My biggest passion is a very specific interest and it is quite important to me that someone who has "soulmate" potential at least understands where I'm coming from in that regard, and ideally feels a bit similar. I can't imagine being with someone I did not have sexual chemistry with, was not affectionate, or someone I could not have hours long heated discussions and heart to hearts with. I am not the most well read or informed person by a long shot but I read at least one paper a week, have hobbies unrelated to what I study, and like to learn about other matters. A lot of guys I run into, even if they are quite bright and ambitious in their own way, go to university, enjoy going out with friends, going to the gym/watching sports, possible experimenting with drugs, playing video games, going to music festivals, and that's about it. The last date I went on, the guy had three interests, travel (he had no idea where, just the concept of travel in general), music (no preference for kind of music, just, you know, music is chill right?) and playing video games. I mentioned that I played the cello and he did not know what I was referring to.

Sorry of this turned into a kind of rant, I am losing myself in the point. But my point is that I care a whole lot more about being able to talk about shit that matters with someone, to have a good mental and emotional connection with someone, than whether they have been with three or eight women. This is why I said that number matters to an extent - it is something I am more willing to compromise on than some others.
>>
So this girl has a busy schedule full of schoolwork and frequently spends full days and nights working on it, and this classmate of hers actively helps her out with it. He tutors her, reads up on her projects and drops by the convenience store to buy her food and drinks (usually together)
Now they're going to her place after school to study more subjects they didn't get to that day, even after a 2-hour study session.

Girls, please tell me there's nothing behind this. This doesn't necessarily mean there's something going on here, right?
I used to go out with her. We turned it down a little because she genuinely is so busy, but I try to stick around support her. Yet she never invited me to her place.

This place has given me dozens of ways to say "kek", and right now I can't get even a single one out of my mind. What am I supposed to say?
>>
>>16521185
Well I might have some super old jokes that everyone has heard a gorillion times and have had their dopamine neurotransmitters calibrated to not hear them be as humerus as before.
>>
>>16521188
>used to go out
>never got into her place

Shes fucking her or shes using her as her beta slave.
>>
>>16521181
I can't judge the US, I would love to say that I've been there but it is expensive beyond what I can afford at this stage in life, sadly. Having said that I did not mean to sound like I am just trashing my national men, or what you'd call them. I think the YOLO mentality runs a bit high, yeah, definitely. Way too much importance on the bucket list idea and too little on personal growth and development as the actual thing and not the catchphrase. But I also think we have grounded, honest men here who are more than prepared to pull their weight in all areas of partnership (notably parenting) and have a wonderful ability to both respect themselves and be able to laugh at themselves. Not to mention in western and northern Europe there is a long standing culture of relative equality between men and women that has nothing to do with tumblr type hysterical feminism... which is not to be taken for granted as a woman.

It basically boils down to what I said in the other post. I was my one partner's third partner and I felt very comfortable with that, more than if he had been with twice that number no doubt. But if it's about this or other aspects of someone's character and what they bring to the table, sexual experience just bites the dust for my priorities.
>>
>>16521186
Fair enough. Still think you're original post makes no fucking sense, but I can say I understand where you're coming from (all though I would say I'm more strict on the number of sexual partners). I do agree that finding someone with similar interest is a HUGE deal. Perhaps in America it's much harder to find someone wiling to be open and honest with you about things like people are here on 4chan.

Either way, nice talking to you.
>>
>>16521194
Don't tell jokes, nigga!

Are you new to dating? I've never once thought about telling jokes unless it was something I recently heard and felt things were going well.
>>
>>16521168
Sense of humor is not about jokes at all, the way I see it. No one I ever found funny had a whole archive of jokes ready, it's just the ability to look at evolving events from a humorous angle and see absurdity in things, associate quickly etc.
>>
>>16521200
I think that's where our differences are at. In my experience, being able to make fun of yourself will make people give you a weird look in America, both men and women. The whole feminism thing here is also starting to rise up a little bit more, so there's that.

A clusterfuck of situations.

Where in Europe are you from?
>>
>>16521196
We were taking it slow. And I got to her place, at least
>>
>>16521202
Ah well, I should've probably added that like I said in the other post I also do not have direct experience with men with a higher number. Perhaps if I get burned once I will feel wildly different about this, but this is how I see it now. I have been in so many of these disappointing situations that if someone were to impress me with the way they look at life and the things they invest in and are drawn to, that would make me overlook a lot. And of course the friends who have to me insanely high numbers are to me perfectly pleasant and functioning people so I don't want to rule out that possibility.

I have limited experience with dating all the more but I'd say it probably happens relatively frequently as well that both feel this way and neither really knows how to hit the right wavelength and realize they want the same thing. But maybe that's just a hopeful theory with little reality to it. I'd say either way, try to be vocal about how you feel so you can draw the people in who feel touched/impressed by that.

Thanks, same to you and good luck.
>>
>>16521226
Seriously? I mean, no one likes to be around people who do the "this is just self deprecating humor although everyone can tell from miles away that I'm merely airing my deep seated low self esteem"-"jokes" but sincerely being able to not take yourself too seriously not being appreciated, that is very weird to me.

The Netherlands. Yeah, I only follow American type feminism as an outsider but it looks like a pretty big trainwreck. I think a very common misunderstanding is that people over there look at Sweden etc and think they are off the deep end, while regardless of enough crazy incidents happening there like in most places, Scandinavian and similar western European countries come from a much longer tradition of more concrete equality.. which also means that women do not expect to be treated like a princess and paid for at all times and what not.
>>
Girls.

What would you think of a man who is celibate for non-religious reasons? Would you be comfortable around them?
>>
>>16521161
I was raised pretty much not around sex at all. Like it wasn't a big deal, it was just something we never discussed. Ever. I'll be the first to tell you I have a huge fear of commitment, it's largely why I don't date at all.
>>
For guys and girls:

How do I eat pussy? My fwb (I'm not sure if we are yet really because we've only done it once) wants to come over again and I'm really eager to eat her out, but I'm scared of being shit at it.

I've searched places like Reddit, there was even a /b/ thread that gave good advice on it. /adv/ never lets me down.

Two questions:

>1. How do I actually initiate it? A girl told me that all girls want it, but are too self-conscious to ask. I was thinking do the usual corny be on top of her and kiss from her lips until I get down there. But should I politely ask? Like... can I eat you out? Do you like that?

>2. Any tips on actual pussy eating? I know it depends between girls but yeah.
>>
Ladies, how does it feel being a glorified fleshlight that we have to pretend to like after we're done?
>>
Men,

I don't think I fucked up for good. But what can I do to make the situation better, more at ease?

I've been talking to a man for roughly two months now. I'm super into him. But I don't like to jump to conclusions that they might feel the same way, simply because I don't want to get ahead of myself and then I'm left standing there like an idiot when feelings aren't given back. So I stay open to both possabilities, us dating or just being friends. But that didn't change the fact I really like him. So, we were talking last night and the topic finally came up. Time to be on common ground. I said what I believed was the right thing to say. That the future is just that and I'm not against any idea of just friendship or romantic partnership.

Well, apparently he was interested in the romantic side of things. I was surprised. He's so open, I assumed if that was how he felt he would have said something. But since he knows how I feel about it, he stated for now he's going to only see me as a friend. That it'll make things easier for him anyway. He then went on to say it might not even be feasible anyhow. All of this, out of nowhere, because I'm assuming I said I wasn't strictly looking at it the way he was. So I said, do you suggest I do that same? Leave out the possability of romance and have the same view? He said no, that that's only going to be what he'll be doing. I realized, then in there, when things are obviously too late, that I want him. But that's alright. I know I might have made a mistake and I've learned from it. But what to do in the mean time? And what does this say about him?
>>
>>16521458

It says that he likes taking it slow, has some self-esteem issues, and that either he's very good at hiding things or you're not good at noticing them.

BTW, he wants you to be his firend first, before any romance comes up. So take this time to be a friend, and when you two get to know each other more, when some time has passed, if you still feel attracted to him, start something with him...
>>
>>16521485
Uh, I'm thinking I wasn't good at noticing them. It's like it was there but I just didn't want to believe it. We've talked about sex and what not. Heavy sensual hinting. But I still took it as us having fun. But I know we won't be talking like that again towards each other for awhile. And that's okay. I'm patient. I'm going to be just a friend, is there still hope?
>>
>>16521446
Not every girl likes it, some find it icky to feel a tongue between their legs and some just don't feel much sensations from it. But most do, and it's safe to assume she'll stop you or ride it out if she's one of the ones that don't.

Kissing down is fine. Most everything is fine, but don't actually ask, that doesn't add to the mood. Better to say something about how you want to taste her before licking her thighs (they are sensitive and often get glossed over) and working your way to her best spots.

Best tip for anything sexual is to keep an open mind at first and pay close attention to her responses. Guides are great for having things to try at hand, but in the end it boils down to what works for her and between the two of you. Build up pace, intensity etc and don't stare too intently at wanting to do it perfectly. Exploring together what works is a huge part of the fun.
>>
>>16521458
He knows what he wants. You don't. Or you do know but intebtionally misrepresented yourself so as not to appear keen and risk rejection. I think he sees your attitude as just "meh, you're an option for me" and he's not satisfied with being someone that you go out with just because you have nothing better on your plate. That's how I'd interpret "I like you but I don't like you properly romantically but I could like you romantically but I could also just like you platonically ,if you want, I don't care,whatever". It's a wishy washy noncommittal statement that would leave me feeling wishy washy towards you, in return.
>>
>>16521446
1. It's not all about the pussy. Explore the nearby areas.
2. Don't go for the exclusively flicking tongue tip approach. It'll tire your tongue before any progress can be made, don't be afraid to do slower, wider movements.
3. If she says it's working, stick with whatever it is you're doing.
>>
>>16521458
initials?
>>
>>16521540
You're right. I did know, but I was a pussy about it. I don't want to be a pussy about it anymore. Just wait it out, have patience?
>>
>>16521582
Tell him you were being a pussy to protect yourself but explain how you actually feel. Worst case scenario, nothing changes, best case, you get what you want.
>>
>>16521579
TD
>>
>>16521579
TD isn't me. Can I have yours first?
>>
For femanons

How would you respond to your crush if he sends you a plain, yet mildly amusing message? I'm talking to this girl and I don't know how to make her talk, she is into me, but she sees my message and lets it be

Also, should I ask her something else and pretend this didn't happen, or just wait until she says something
>>
>>16520905
Female, yes. I think that it is a good indicator of future behavior, what kind of person they are, and what values they have. I believe that people who aren't promiscuous or haven't had a history of failed relationships are more likely to make better partners. Ultimately, people with the same experience are more compatible because they are the most similar and can relate the best with each other. I've only ever been with one person, my partner, and he has only ever been with me. We are still saving our virginities for later.
>>
>>16521652
I think it's ok to message again, maybe she's just bad at keeping a conversation going? Ask her stuff if you want a response.
>>
>>16521652
What was the mildly amusing message? I'll tell you how I'd have responded.
>>
>>16521652
Not a lot to respond to a plain yet amusing message besides "haha" or something. Add in she likes you and might be shy, she could worry about responding without having anything else to say. Ask a question, do something to continue conversation. She also might just not be the type to message much and actually meeting in person would work better for conversation.
>>
>>16521652
Depends on what the message was? Also is he my crush or am I his crush? I feel like you may have confused this.
>>
>>16521631
c
>>
>>16521374
I was too, found a guy who was the same, and now we are together. I wouldn't have dated a guy who wasn't a virgin and waiting for a the right person and a serious relationship.
>>
>>16521719

She was at a party yesterday, and is now at a girl friend's house at a party. She asked me where have I been today, I told her that I went to play some 8ball and then she said something like "oh, nice" And then I said that I'm not that hardcore, having parties daily

I know I'm a retard
>>
>>16521523
Thanks. So definitely no asking, just go for it after lots of foreplay. I guess I'll just go for it since it's not a big deal. We had a lot of fun and laughs last time so I'm not worried about it that much.

Since it's so casual and just a benefits thing I might say I was to lick her though.

>>16521551
Thanks. The last point I've heard a lot. I love her softness and I definitely go nuts thinking about licking her cute thighs.

Start slow and move faster?
>>
>>16521724

Both, been talking for few months, due to busy schedule and her living 20km away from our city, and me 10 km away, in the opposite direction it is hard for us to see eachother
>>
>>16521374
>>16521729
Oh and if you meant celibate as in forever, then of course I'd be comfortable around you in general or as friends.
>>
>>16521374
First thought: incompatible. I'm not a sex fiend or anything, but I like it, and you not wanting sex is a huge issue
>>
>>16521745
If you both like each other, then she's probably just busy. Also 30km isn't that far, don't pretend like it's on the other side of the country
>>
>>16521726
I'm M. Sorry I wasn't her.
>>
>>16521759

It is not, I can deal the distance, we both don't have a car. I just try to invite her anytime we are both free, but shit...
>>
>>16521808
So you have no problem. Just ask her out
>>
>>16521729
>>16521748
Thats reassuring. I was wondering if girls would find it suspicious

Also, good to know theres a little hope if I ever find a reason to have sex

>>16521753
I meant it more as friends than partners. I know that sex is a big thing in relationships, and not having it would be unfair to the other person
>>
>>16521811
>I meant it more as friends than partners.
Why should I care then? If we're friends, then I'm not really interested in whether you have sex or not, that's none of my business
>>
>start texting girl during the weekend
>going great, long ass texts from her every time
>suddenly no reply since sunday evening
is it ok to ask her what's up or just wait?
>>
>>16521816
In case you'd think I was playing some "im not liek other guys" game. Glad its not the case tho
>>
>>16521824
This is the story of my life anon. I don't want to generalize but some girls are just ghosty as fuck.

The common advice is that you shouldn't be texting so much or so frequent. Were you texting her back to back within minutes? I don't know your situation, but people say not to text that much or show too much interest or enthusiasm. It sucks for nice guys like us to have to stop trying to be who we are but most people think that girls are attracted to a guy who doesn't show that much interest.

Who knows, maybe she lost interest and decided to ghost. Maybe she's just busy and you can text her again to see what's up.

It's happened to me multiple times and I didn't learn my lesson until recently. I'm not going so attentive through text. Who knows, maybe one day I'll find a girl who is actually interested in texting me.

But this is my piece of advice, don't use texting to converse with a girl you're interested in. Converse in real life. If you can have those long conversations you had in text surely you two click. Just use it to set up hang outs or dates.
>>
>>16521188
Giving this a bump
>>
>>16521934
Calm the fuck down, you're not even dating her
>>
>>16521824

Wait. I know this feeling too well. Wait for her to initiate. If she does, congrats, move forward, if she doesn't, congrats, you lost a bitch. This is the best and only advice.
>>
>>16521940
This this this
>>
men, what's so hot about eye contact while getting blown? doesn't the girl's face look all stretched and weird from that angle?
>>
>>16521969
That's what makes it so hot for a lot of guys. The angle gives a doe-eyed, innocent "oops, did I break the rules?" face.
>>
>>16521986
i always fear my eyes look too googly and weird haha i do it anyways, but don't feel too pretty doing it
>>
>>16521969
Not a guy but I like the guy to lock eyes every now and then while eating me out as well. It's just a really strong feeling of intimacy and being connected. This is only enhanced because you are in a weird position that does not particularly flatter you. Besides, you don't notice that, if you know that well how someone's face looks, the specific details of how they look in that exact moment are far outweighed by the feeling that you are seeing that specific person you love performing that specific act on you.
>>
>>16522002
makes sense
>>
>>16522007
Read your other comment after this, I do feel the same way about looking up myself. I'm always worried that my eyes are tearing up (and he'll think something is wrong or the look will put him off) or that I have this strained facial expression from the effort that looks like I'm constipated in my head... so I need to remind myself of the feelings from the other side too. But good that it doesn't stop you from it!
>>
>>16521987
The googly thing is the attraction, don't stress it.
>>
I always lose interest in my partners and then dump them for "someone better" I meet.
It's a harmful cycle. How do I stop? Or do I only do this because the other person IS better? I've never regretted leaving, just hurting the people I've left.
>>
>>16522057
If you are female you will settle down once your clock sounds the alarm

If you are male then I suppose you don't stop unless you don't want to.
>>
Girls
If you don't have a slight interest in a guy from the beginning. Do you think it's creepy if we continue to pursue you?
>>
>>16522108
So until then I should keep "relationship hopping?"
>>
Anyone here ever made out with someone while that person had a stuffy nose? If you did, you were unknowingly not just exchanging saliva, but you were also getting their sinus drainage into your mouth too.

That just popped into my head and figured I'd share.
>>
>>16522124
Depends on how you mean pursue... It's creepy if we say we don't like you and you keep trying to touch us inappropriately, but not if it's just chatting and such.
>>
>>16522143
Well if that works for you, who is to say you shouldn't do that.
Like I would say consider the effects of it but if you feel like it's the thing for you then go for it.
>>
>>16522124
Not necessarily creepy, I know that guys are told a lot that it pays off to be resilient (and it often does), but I'm not comfortable with it and have been in this situation. The reason is I develop feelings slowly (at least, I never have developed them fast so far) so it already makes me a bit nervous how forward and assertive most guys present themselves when I usually don't have any kind of feelings about them yet. If they only crank it up and go on and on about how great they think I am or how much in love they already are, that's only going to freak me out more and make me think more strongly that there's no way this is ever going to turn into a natural, equal relationship.
>>
>>16522154
Any advice if I want a relationship I want to stay in? Thanks though
>>
Are there ways to tell a girl isn't interested in you anymore after dating for a while? Or is breaking up the only sign?
>>
>>16522187
Talking to you less, initiating contact less, lower sex drive, spending more time with friends... The usual.
>>
>>16522147
Yep. I don't mind doing that with my partner. We share other bodily fluids anyways.
>>
>>16522164
You gotta stop dumping people for starters, give people more time to show who they really are and for yourself to learn what they really mean for you. Maybe you need to stop looking for better people and instead try to get more emotionally attached to your current special someone. Learn to know them more, and appreciate them as a person and not quantify them on some scale. This obviously depends on how long your relationships normally last though.
>>
>>16522147
Pretty much what the other poster said, who gives a fuck. If you're grossed out by another person don't stick your tongue in their open mouth.
>>
Girls, would you think it's jealousy if a guy who pretty obviously has a thing for you tells you and a friend "I won't disturb you two"?
>>
>>16522248
That's passive aggressive as fuck, and by extension, childish.
>>
>>16520905

I'm female, been with 2 guys before, current fiance is my third. He lost his virginity to me.

To me, it doesn't matter... what matters is, did he learned something after those relationships? Meaning, did he learn to become a better person after them, or does he become bitter and wants to cheat from now on? People, no matter their prior experience, can cheat on you if they have a personality flaw.

Have been extremely loyal and faithful to my fiance. I don't even flirt with other men. I love him and can't live without him.
>>
>>16522248
Had a guy act like this towards myself and a girl I know because he was crushing hard on her. "I'll leave you two alone", "cute couple", referring to our arguments as "domestics". We both agreed it was pathetic and every now and then laugh about him and his actions.
>>
Men, if you had to choose, who would you date or marry, and why?

>The Career Woman. Works full-time, loves her job, may put it in front of everything and everybody else.
>The Halfsie. Either works part-time, on weekends or seasonal. May or may not enjoy her line of work, and does the domestic chores.
>The Homemaker. Stays at home, period. Does all the cooking, cleaning, etc.
>>
>>16522254
>>16522266
Well, that's embarrassing. No biggie if it's a one-off thing and then never again, right?
>>
>>16522284
Well it's not going to leave a good impression of you in my mind
>>
>>16522291
Even if you're close, it's one small slip and is never referred to again?

That's harsh.
>>
>>16522303
It shows a side of you that's not attractive. There's a possibility that that side of you is the 'real' you and you being nice is a facade to get in my pants
>>
>>16522310
And now I'm in identity crisis.

Thanks for the save, I guess. That could've gone a lot worse, if it's not too late already.
>>
>>16522283

Of the three? The halfsie. She does the chores, those that I struggle with, and yet has the freedom to be whatever she wants, as well as contributes to the household in a small way.

Still a sucky choice though. I don't want to be tied to a homemaker, being the sole source of her livelyhood, but I also don't want a woman that puts the job before everything else. Even the halfsie has issues.
>>
>>16522283
>do you want either extreme or one with moderation?
>>
File: why.png (280 KB, 975x1483) Image search: [Google]
why.png
280 KB, 975x1483
>>16520905
Whats the problem with you?
>>
>>16522354
If you think that's bad, don't ever look up "virgin"
>>
>>16522334

I'm just wondering, because I am a halfsie. :( My man is definitely the go-getter career type. He likes making that dough. I have to wonder if he enjoys the fact that I can be laid back about doing the house errands and enjoy that more than working outside.

I just never lusted for an actual career before, as a woman. Is that bad?
>>
>>16522283
The first one has an outright personality flaw.

The second sounds like she's going to be a whiny drag on our fun every time work goes badly.

By "stays at home, period" do you mean she'll never even go out for fun? I hope that's not what you meant because otherwise you listed three disasters. I'd rather die unmarried at that rate. Sheesh.
>>
>>16522370

Your comment and your question have little to no correlation.

To your question. Not really. Some might see you lazy because of it, but there are plenty of guys that would love that, for various reasons.
>>
>>16522377
>The first one has an outright personality flaw.

Just because she loves her career path?

>The second sounds like she's going to be a whiny drag on our fun every time work goes badly.

You obviously did not read the part where she MAY enjoy her job, she just chooses to work part time/weekends/etc instead of full time.

>By "stays at home, period" do you mean she'll never even go out for fun?

I mean, she stays at home and doesn't have a job outside of it. She can go out for fun, lol.
>>
>>16522387

Lol sorry, I just blab too much sometimes. Thanks for the reply, though!
>>
>>16522391
Because she may put her career in front of everything else.

The "may" is acknowledged under the condition "every time work goes badly."

If she'll go out for fun then yeah, fuck it, give me the third one. There's literally no downside.
>>
File: image.png (294 KB, 1540x1396) Image search: [Google]
image.png
294 KB, 1540x1396
I'm really scared that I've accidentally made it super obvious to everyone at work that I like this guy. He still doesn't talk to me, but he stares and glances a lot, he sometimes says hi. I'm afraid he stares because he thinks I'm a total creeper since I've been so...weird about it, sometimes unintentionally. I'm worried that I might have come across as stalkerish sometimes. That kind of makes me want to die from embarrassment.

Would you guys even make an effort to acknowledge an ugly, socially awkward chick you knew liked you? Why would you continue to stare?
>>
File: 1389892075836.jpg (58 KB, 533x496) Image search: [Google]
1389892075836.jpg
58 KB, 533x496
To girls:

Is there a difference between "I have feelings for you" and "I'm attracted to you"?
>>
>>16522407
Nope. Last thing I need in my life is someone acting like a bashful brace-face high school sophomore.
>>
>>16522409
*make any effort to
>>
>>16522414
Obviously meant for >>16522407
>>
>>16522408

"I have feelings for you": I want to seriously date you.

"I'm attracted to you": I just want to make out/fuck. The relationship might not happen afterwards.
>>
Girls, if you're acting to a guy like he's on his way out, and he asks you what you think of him (like where the two of you stand) would you be offended?

I want to play off her "fuck off"-signals as stress as she wasn't always this way and she's busy now, but it's starting to hurt too bad and I want to make sure.
>>
How are some men able to date women and show them a vast amount of affection in a relationship and then basically drop the woman from their life after a period of time?
>>
>>16522440
Honeymoon phase, and not a gendered thing.
>>
>>16522440
The same way women can, either this

>>16522446

Or they didn't really care about them at that point and continued that behavior as a back up or out of habit or what you have.
>>
File: pepeahh.jpg (66 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
pepeahh.jpg
66 KB, 665x662
>>16522446
it makes me feel so unwanted
>>
>>16522456

Same thing for us guys as well.

Like the anon before said, not a gendered thing.
>>
To anyone.

Is writing a craigslist missed connection ever a good idea?
>>
File: 1445993295973s.jpg (2 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1445993295973s.jpg
2 KB, 125x124
>>16522446
>>16522454
>>16522467
just a personality thing i guess

>>16522469
no
>>
>>16522406
How about a man, is it ok for a male to put his career in front?
>>
>>16522456
>frog
Yeah, I get that feeling too.
>>
>>16522480
Family and loved ones come first. Always. Anyone that would put money ahead of their loved ones, I don't want to be having kids with.
>>
If you move too slow with a girl (girl who likes you and you like her) or don't really get much of her hints, would she think you haven't had much experience with girls?
>>
>>16522600
That works both ways. The answer's simple: you don't seem inexperienced, you seem uninterested.
>>
>>16522354
I stop by /adv/ every once in a while to post that just to see what people's responses are. I honestly wondered if someone would ever bring anything up, but goddamn. I'm both impressed and cringing that you saved these threads. Way to go and get help.
>>
Stupid question I took a close friend out for dinner and a walk and only realised after that she very probably thought it was a date based on how she talked about it, did I fuck up? I didn't pay for dinner or do anything romantic or anything and now I feel like an asshole.
>>
>>16522625
> saved these threads
Nigga do you know there are archives of this board right?
>>
Girls who don't use tinder or hook up, is it unattractive for guys to have a colorful tinder past? I keep hooking up with girls from tinder but recently been interested in a couple of friends who seem keen to date but are more traditional.
>>
>>16522645
Yes
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 960x652) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 960x652
>>16522625
>what is an archive
>>
So today I met a girl for the 2nd time, the first one was when we met randomly in some event and I guess that could count as a surprise blind date? Idfk. Anyway, today we saw a movie, and it was ok, afterwards we talked a fair bit, had fun with it, but I didnt really flirt heavily or anything,we talked about interesting topics and I think the conversation went well, getting to know eachother.

In 2 days we have another date, this time is both movie and dinner. And Im worried that I didnt make it clear that I'm interested in her. I guess it's took for granted if I ask her out, but I'm feeling like I should try to get more physical next time or something

What do you gurls think. Im scared of being way too mild.
>>
>>16522642
>>16522660
Well, I guess I'm retarded there.

But in all seriousness, so what?
>>
>>16522617
What should I be doing more of?
I've initiated physical contact a few times and she seemed to like that
>>
>>16522674
I don't mind the question. I think it's an interesting one, when it doesn't cause a flamewar.
>>
>>16522651
>>16522645
Can you elaborate why? Is it just the hooking up or is it tinder?
>>
>>16522674
You have been doing this for months, its... weird. I cannot imagine the person who makes /adv/ his home board. This place is too off to other boards anyway so w/e
>>
>>16522682
She may have wanted me to ask her some place
A bro asked me instead and we're going on a man-date, he and his wife be leaving soon on an overseas trip
She kinda ignored me the following day
>>
>>16522682
Escalate. Enjoy each other. Go official if you're at that point, show her that you care and you want her.
>>
>>16522661
You don't necessarily have to get physical to express interest.
>>
>>16522710
Like I said, I come here off and on
>>
File: ladies with class.jpg (30 KB, 516x355) Image search: [Google]
ladies with class.jpg
30 KB, 516x355
To girls: How big a deal is a big nose on a guy?

It's not massive, I just inherited my grandfather's eastern european nose and when I smile the end of my nose "flares" a bit

It's not really the end of the world for me but I was curious
>>
>>16522695
Well, both, but because Tinder is for hooking up. It means we don't have compatible values.
>>
Question for the ladies:

Do you like rough sex? If so how rough? How did you find out you liked it that way?
>>
>>16522283
Something inbetween the homemaker and the halsie probably. If I were to ever have kids, I would want the mother to stay at home.

Before that point, I would expect her to be self sufficient. She doesnt need to have a serious job, but I'd expect her to pay her own bills.

>>16522440
Varies. But basically certain flaws aren't easily noticeable when the relationship starts. Between that and getting off the high of the initial relationship I can see why it would come to an abrupt end.
>>
>>16522772
My boyfriend has a nose like Kristoff form frozen and I absolutely love it. 10/10 would kiss all day.
>>
>>16522772

depends on the rest of the goods
Some faces are complimented by a pronounced nose, some arent

having a good body also makes up for it
>>
>>16522283
I would have to say A, but I ago to college myself so I put that in front of everything else. I would like a women that I can see eye to eye with.
>>
>>16522780
>Do you like rough sex?
yes
>If so how rough?
Hair pulling, spanking, biting, forceful position changes, hard pounding, etc
No full on choking or slaps to the face but some guys are into fake choke outs and that's fine

>How did you find out you liked it that way?
I just knew when I first got into it that I wanted more and more. The guy may have experimented with a little spank, a little roughness, and I didn't want it to stop
>>
>>16522723
Hahahaha
>>
>>16522436
Bumping this in case it went by unseen and not ignored
>>
>>16522757
Guess so, but at the same time I don't feel like I've expressed my interest enough. Will try to chitchat her tomorrow through text a bit, and on the dinner date will try to be bolder. Im too shy.
>>
>>16522779
So if they're interested in me how do I handle my past hook ups?
>>
>>16522848
Like anything else, just be honest and open about it early on so that you two can see if you're compatible or not. They might be fine with it.
>>
>>16522724
Not that guy, but how to be doing this?
>>
For the ladies,
Any insider info on why you might turn a guy down vaguely, as in not saying "don't pursue I'm not interested", and instead mention a recent "thing" thats been blowing you off and won't be a thing if he keeps up, and would never do anything sweet like this.
This being this flower i stayed up all night to draw for her after she brought me thanksgiving food, work changed my schedule last minute leaving me home with Food: 0
Granted its not the most beautiful drawing of a flower but i thought it looked nice and the sentiment was there.
>>
Female anons,
I've been dating this chick for two or three months now and christmas is coming. I always try to give handmade presents and since she's pretty kinky i've been thinking of giving her a set of handmade BDSM restraints in natural leather. I know she loves the idea, but wouldn't this be percieved as selfish (in the same way a man giving his woman sexy lingerie could be seen as giving a gift to himself)?
>>
What are my chances of getting another date after meh first one?
>>
At what point in a conversation should I ask a girl out?
>>
>>16522955
When it's appropriate

>>16522924
I don't know, ask her

>>16522906
I don't suggest you make them unless you work with leather and you know what you're doing. To answer your question, maybe, but do you even know if she's into BDSM?

>>16522888
I'm having such a hard time trying to understand what your question is

>>16522780
Not too rough

>>16522772
I can't judge just based on the nose. This is a bit of a stupid question

>>16522661
You're overthinking this

>>16522645
It's really no different from being a guy who regularly picks up barsluts. Equally a turnoff too

>>16522600
I'd think he wasn't interested

>>16522480
Above everything else? No.
>>
>>16523183
When she got the drawing and i told her i liked her
>"Awww (name)! Lol that's so sweet (smiley)
I'm actually kinda Dating someone from work though...
next referring to how long have i liked her.
>So this isn't a recent thing? And if this thing don't get his shit together we ain't gonna be a thing lol and I feel like you know who it is"

she continued to rip on her thing a couple times and said goodnight. that was the last we talked. I guess my question is am i right to assume i should just forget about pursuing her or is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>16523183
>>16522617
She did get annoyed at me, about me not getting it and not moving forward quickly enough
She would ignore me
>>
>>16523183
What do you mean "when it's appropriate"? Can you be more specific?
>>
>>16523592
Not that Anon but you should ask after you've established a pleasant mood (got her smiling, laughing, actively participating) and you've gotten a positive reaction from her regarding your lifestyle and/or future plans. You should bring up something about your life to find out if she's actually into your life. That's your green light to invite her into it as a date.
>>
>>16521610
>>16521582
this, tell him how you feel.
>>
Started talking to a girl recently. About a week ago i was thinking of cutting her off cause she has a bf and shits going nowhere, see her at the bus stop starts saying that she really enjoys my company almost starts crying so i hug her. later i asked her if she'll come to a new years party with me, she says yes. In person sometimes im super on point and sometimes im a beta fag that chokes over his own words inb4 what do?
>>
>>16523641
You go to the party with her dumbass. Try drinking a little alcohol to loosen you up, just don't over do it.
>>
>>16523641
You should find someone who can offer you what you want. Stop making it your job to make her feel better about failing in that role. That's exactly what you did. You comforted her because she disappointed you. What does that sentence even mean? That's like apologizing to someone who kicked your dog.
>>
>>16523641
Things may be bad with her relationship and she likes you better, but you should see where you stand, maybe at the party. You wanna make sure she's not just jerking you along. She may really just like your company and not be interested in you romantically? Would you want her just as a friend?
>>
A girl customer I usually help at work called me gentleman today, while talking to my boss. It wasn't as an insult

What does it mean?
>>
>>16523696
A+ customer service and trying to get you a raise
>>
File: $_35.jpg (13 KB, 251x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
13 KB, 251x300
>>16523696
It means you're a white knight beta.

I guarantee she don't want any D from ya either.
>>
>>16523696
It means you were polite and did your job well. If she was actually interested she would have done something more substantial than that, if that's what you're hoping.
>>
A girl and I were talking today and we were playfully arguing about something. I pulled it up on the computer and she came to look at it, and put her hip against my arm. She kept it there for a long time, while we were looking at the wikipedia page.

Um did she want the D
>>
>>16523771
Maybe, but not anymore. I'm sure she noticed your interest in her by now and it's such a turnoff that you haven't acted on it.
>>
>>16523780
fug off buzz kill anon hasn't fucked up completely yet.
>>16523771
anon ask her out or something. quick.
>>
>>16523796
She might still like him, but she's not thirsty anymore. It's a total blow to how attractive you feel when you get extra close to someone and they don't react to it at all. No one wants sex when they feel unsexy.
>>
>>16523797
>>16523796
>>16523780
i kinda feel like i fucked up. then she asked me to go work out with her at the gym and i said no

i want to slice my head off if possible

the only saving grace may be that there were other people around and she knows i'm shy
>>
>>16523808
>i'm shy
Not that this is any of your fault, but consider one possible way in which she may be feeling right now. It could be that because she likes you (if she does) that she's pinning a lot of how she sees herself on how you react.

Think of how attractive she'll feel if the guy she likes responds positively to her getting up close and physical. Think of how good she'll feel about herself if a guy she knows to be shy comes out of his shell especially for her.

Now consider that maybe she'll have the exact opposite feelings if you act in the opposite ways.

Again, not your fault. I just want you to consider how you might choose to act knowing how the outcomes might be. Think of how much it works in your favor if she feels sexy and special.
>>
I hate that women aren't assertive.
Don't you want to go out and get what you want?

I dated someone I really cared about.
I fucked up by not kissing her when she wanted me to.
But why didn't she make it happen?

Why do women want to make us do all the footwork?

Don't they know it hurts us just as much as it does them?
To put themselves on the line?
>>
Grills,

There's this coworker I've been into recently, same school but different campuses too. One night we were both talking about how we don't like to hangout with people outside of work so I took that as a sign, but after getting her number and a couple weeks of texting we kinda lightly texted about going to some college events and that "depending on the day, she'll come along". What's interesting is that I feel like I want to classify her as a person who will always respond to a text, if that makes sense. Don't get me wrong she shows some interest asking me questions in return and stuff, but there isn't a time when the last message of the day or conversation is from me. I don't mind having to bring something up after her last message is "Lol" but god damn she always replies. Is this a common texting form among you?
>>
>>16523827
I hate myself.
>>
>>16523797
What would you have done in his situation? I'm just curious. Lock eyes?
>>
>>16523796
Take back what I said here. Sorry OP, but I agree with >>16523797 you probably fucked up. If a girl is making that obvious of a hint and you didn't catch a clue, I'd say that ship has sailed. You could try and salvage ASAP (ask her for out/confess you like her), but I dunno I think you missed your big chance.
>>16523808
>>
>>16523831
You should be willing to do as much footwork as it takes for you to get what you want. That's also true of the women you date. Meeting in the middle is a natural consequence of those two things happening, not a plan you need to establish in advance where you walk to the 50% mark and say "this far, no further."

You always have the opportunity to walk away from a girl who isn't giving you the enthusiasm which you want. That's fine. As you said, they're hurting themselves by being complacent in that case. But that comes after you putting in whatever you can. Obviously you can't put in her enthusiasm, but when it comes to a kiss you can definitely try leaning in (if you want to kiss). To hell with the accusation that she wanted you to kiss her. What's important is whether you wanted it. If you did and failed to try, that's the fuck up.
>>
File: regret1.jpg (113 KB, 970x714) Image search: [Google]
regret1.jpg
113 KB, 970x714
>>16523852
>What's important is whether you wanted it. If you did and failed to try, that's the fuck up.
I know.
I know.
God damn do I know.

I just feel like that everything between was held by such a small string and everything was just me holding that fragile bit in my hands.

She was so oblique. I was so blunt.

I don't care.
I don't care any more.
I can't.
>>
>>16523841
Well then...

>>16523842
I'm going to dodge your question for a second by saying that locking eyes is fine. Basically any positive acknowledgement is fine. Anything that communicates "I notice what you're doing and it's cool with me." Now to get to your question, I'd have made a snide remark and put my arm around her hips.
>>
>>16523858
>snide remark and put my arm around her hips.

You remind me of me, I like you.
>>
>>16523867
Thanks, I like me too.
>>
So I guess I should shoot myself in the face then
>>
File: 1436913813688.jpg (20 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
1436913813688.jpg
20 KB, 400x299
>>16523871
No. You should learn from your mistakes, that's all you can do. Or, again, you could last minute ask her out and win her over for being suddenly spontaneous, who knows!? Reach for the stars anon. It might not be too late.
>>
Shittt i think i really really fucked up jesus i shouldnt get drunk anymore, Can this be fixed? I am so sorry.

Was drinking earlier with a friend, he said he had wanted to hit on me when we first met but was glad he didnt because we're friends. I said im glad and told him not to hit on me. Then we took a nap on his bed cuz drunk, and he wanted to cuddle. i said ok since i told him i cuddle with my lesbian friend. so in drunk me mind this was ok. I nap with his arm around me. I wake up like oh fuckkk and leave, he doesnt really want me to go..but i leave anyway. I am not interested in him at all. I treated him like i treat my gay friends. I tend to get reallly clingy love-everyone when i'm drunk. How can i tell him i am not interested in him??? We are in the same major+classes so i cant just ignore him
>>
>>16523887
Are you still drunk lol?
Anyways you definitely did drunkenly lead him on, just tell him how you really feel and end the friendship. Only thing you can do at this point.
>>
>>16523808
>then she asked me to go work out with her at the gym and i said no

Why did you say no? idiot.
>>
>>16523887
It might get fixed only with time. More words will only dig a deeper hole.

And for fuck's sake, learn how to behave yourself. Do you lack good judgment when you drink? Then drink less.
>>
Does it mean anything if she gets annoyed at you if you're too slow in asking her out?
Has that ship that sailed?
>>
>>16523892
Yes i am still a bit drunk but i am sobet enough to realize what i did. I feel really bad. I am going to text him right now
>>
>>16523899
>too slow in asking her out?
You fucked up.

If you're slow and hesitant at asking people out, you've fucked it up and are doing it wrong.
>>
>>16523900
I know what you're thinking but don't text him.
Trust me, that won't make it better.
>>
>>16523897
:( Its been a while since i drank and i never really drank when im not at a party before. I'm kinda hippy i guess? I platonically slept in same bed with lots of people before it was fine but they were gay and i forgot he wasnt
>>
>>16523906
So how am i supposed to let him know and not make it more awkward than it has to be? We have to work on a project together and theres literally 10 people in my paricular major there is really no ignoring him at all
>>
>>16523913
I just wouldn't keep talking to him in a drunken state of mind, because you are as you said, still a little drunk. Text him tomorrow.
>>
>>16523904
Well we work together
>>
>>16523919
Ohh ok thank you. I will text him tomorrow. I am never going to drink alone with a male friend who is straight ever again. Seriously i just never think i just do things but thats a diff thing that has to be fixed
>>
Girlfriend told me she wants to get slapped around. Is she setting me up for something? I'm pretty laid back and she doesn't ever make me mad so I wouldn't be able to do it anyway.
>>
>>16524070
Start with her ass instead. Make sure you don't go above the cheeks though. Kidneys bruise easily.
>>
File: 1412875646567.jpg (14 KB, 409x366) Image search: [Google]
1412875646567.jpg
14 KB, 409x366
I asked this before but didn't get a response;

I went on a date with a girl, had fun, tried to kiss her but was turned down. She wants a second date and explained that she's shy and takes awhile to warm up to people. How do I know when to try again or should I let her do it when she wants to?
>>
>>16524147
I can't tell you what your standards should be, but one approach would be to talk about it at the end of your next date. Keep it light. Just bring up "that kiss you've been waiting on." Part ways politely but end things the next day if she still doesn't deliver.

I'm not saying you have to do it that way. It's just one option.
>>
>>16524147
She'll probably get a bit more touchy-feely when she's ready to kiss you

>>16524070
Maybe get rough as a compromise? If she wants to be slapped around, then it sounds like she's into getting rough, and this way you're not straying too far out of your comfort zone
>>
As a male how can I improve my looks? What do girls look for physically in a man?
>>
>>16524255
>As a male how can I improve my looks?
Take care of your body and skin, dress well, get a good haircut. Basically the same way a girl can look improve her looks.

>What do girls look for physically in a man?
Literally anything and everything you can think of, some girl will like it.
>>
Hey girls,do you like guys' bodies to be shredded and aesthetic or just big and brute.
>>
>>16524267
I like normal guys with normal bodies. No extreme is attractive to me
>>
>>16524267
Most girls like average bodies, either leaning towards a little chub or a little muscle. Some will find such extreme body types hot, but personality is much more important.
>>
File: modes.jpg (194 KB, 1213x661) Image search: [Google]
modes.jpg
194 KB, 1213x661
>>16524272
>>16524289
Thnx for the replies.If you had to choose from these who would it be?
>>
>>16520241
Due to our degrading culture and family values women are more easily compelled to follow what feels best in the moment. If any random dude can manipulate those feeling in such a way at that right moment they are free to sleep with that fine lady. Now mostly these dudes the girl are attracted to have a wide variety of options to choose from as mates and therefore relationships. So at this point he decided to fuck the girl and leave her behind. This is why you have so many whores. The dudes they are attracted to have options and they don't choose them. Pump and dumped.
>>
>>16520875
You have no clue what you are talking about.
>>
>>16520316
Almost nothing will garner a response unless you are attractive with a good profile picture. Girls have a plethora of dudes messaging them constantly therefore they have a "better dude will show up" mentality. Best not to even use online dating. Gives girls to much negative attention.
>>
>>16524292
I find skinny, ottermode, athletic, skinnyfat, builtfat and chubbyfat sexually attractive.

I would have relationships with bearmode and built too if they had good personalities.

With really fat and bodybuilder there'd be too much lifestyle differences imo and i also wouldn't have sex with them.
>>
lady thats friendly at work refused a friend request on facebook

is this an indication that she wants nothing to do with me
>>
>>16520377
Creepy over Facebook definitely. What you want to do is ignore your anxiety when approaching anyone. That includes when she is with people. Ignore the "oh crap she is with someone" thoughts. Go up to her in person. Make sure she sees you approaching as to not startle her or whoever she is with. And address both or all of the people she is with. Introduce yourself to them. Be assertive yet friendly and just start to chat. Joke around, be cool. Don't single your girl out until you are about to leave. Do let her know your intentions via body language however. Give her a little(I mean little) bit more attention then the others. Just enough to let her pick up you are interested in her. When you are about to leave mention a place/thing you want to attend and ask if she wants to tag along. If she says yes get her number and say your goodbyes for now. Later text her your name and send a picture of your face to remind her who you are and then you can start flirting via text though I really don't recommend it. Texting I would start something from the conversation or string of events you two were involved in earlier when meeting and then let that conversation morph into something more.

Hope this helps.

Also delete Facebook, lawyer up, and hit the gym. Faggot.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.