[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buddies, there's a girl. she's got me by the balls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1450134676454.jpg (266 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1450134676454.jpg
266 KB, 1024x1365
Buddies, there's a girl. she's got me by the balls. i literally cant live without her. she ignores me a bit. but i cant let go of her.
I need to keep writing her until she responds because otherwise i will self harm
what do?
>>
>>16639057
>need to keep writing her until she responds because otherwise i will self harm
do everyone a favor and a hero
>>
Sounds like a healthy relationship.
>>
>>16639057
Is that her?
>>
>>16639063
>a hero
You had one job, anon.
>>
>>16639070
>>16639063
its "an hero"
faggots
>>
>>16639069
nah she is even more gorgeous
>>
>>16639057
>i literally cant live without her.
The solution of your troubles is pretty simple. die.
>>
Fucking end all contact, you're obviously not capable of a healthy relationship. You never know, if you stop being such a child and respect her and yourself like adults then she might want to talk to you more.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xndmje3y9T8
>>
>>16639057
Go to the emergency room and tell them what you just told us. You will get the help you need.
>>
>>16639350
fuck you
>>
>>16639392
Do you really think you can avoid it? Eventually she's going to sic law enforcement on you as a stalker, and then you will end up in inpatient care anyway. At least you have a chance at getting that shit over with relatively quickly if you go in yourself.
>>
>>16639350
>>16639409

Please listen to this person's advise. They are in no way trying to be mean or pick fun at you like everyone else here telling you to kill yourself. Clearly you are going through something very difficult and need help in a way that constantly reaching out to this person won't bring. You need to take care of yourself first and foremost, and while that sounds impossible right now being so focused on another, you will benefit immensely if you do. Nobody is worth harming yourself over, and there is help out there for you.
>>
>>16639409
that's not how I imagine it. I love her soo she can love me back as easy
>>
>>16639057
>otherwise i will self harm
could you be any more of a faggot? seriously, as if anything other than someone holding a gun to your head and telling you to do it could force anyone to do anything. just kill yourself.
>>
>>16639452
Of course it's not how you imagine it, but it IS the reality. If she loved you back, she would have responded by now.
>>
>>16639455
you are jealous that's all
>>
>>16639452
Okay, OP. I didn't want to tell you this, but if you really want her to respond, start writing her letters. By hand, on paper. It may take longer per letter, but you'll get a response out of her.
>>
Get it
>>
>>16639057
Cut off your balls so you can be free again. Then put them back on, and seek romance elsewhere.
>>
You should buy her into your life. Introduce her to the finer things.
Let your job take over your life.
Her rx usage will grow.
You'll be sick of her in no time
>>
>>16639848
lol
>>
>>16639350
first you stop self harming. then you think about what you're going to do about that girl
>>
File: 200.gif (3 MB, 483x200) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
3 MB, 483x200
Nice try.
>>
>>16639086
No shit, dickhead.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.