[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a femanon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: tattoo34.gif (74 KB, 329x295) Image search: [Google]
tattoo34.gif
74 KB, 329x295
I'm bored on a dreary Sunday day, ask me anything.
>>
>>16638729
How's life treating you?
>>
how old are you? if legal, can you post some nudes of yourself? would you like to get on cam and shake it around a little?
>>
>>16638729
>Ask a femanon
What qualifications do you have that makes you so special you can't just post in the ask opposite gender thread?
>>
>>16638733
Fairly well, I've had a good few days off of work for New Years, my family is all healthy, I have no complaints.

>>16638735
I'm legal(31) and no, if you want to see that go to /soc/
>>
>>16638737
I've had a lot of life experience and relationships, I'm a little older than a lot of the females on here. I do go on the opposite gender threads, but they get so muddied up once they get past a 100 replies or so.
>>
>>16638746
Awesome. What do you do for a living?
>>
>>16638737
And sometimes a female wants another females advise
>>
>>16638760
I own a bakery.
>>
>>16638746
then gtfo and go to an ask an opposite gender thread. this is /adv/, not /lookatmeimsomebody/
>>
>>16638769
Is love real?
>>
>>16638746
>31
How long have you been married? How many kids do you have?
>>
How does it feel knowing that no matter how disgusting you are there willl always be thousands of men that want to get laid with you?
>>
>>16638781
Yes, absolutely.

>>16638786
I've been married almost 10 years (together 12) and have 3 kids.

>>16638793
I could care less really. Getting laid is not a high priority, chances are I can screw myself better than 99% of guys anyway.
>>
>>16638803
>I've been married almost 10 years (together 12) and have 3 kids.
You passed the test; you're not a worthless loser like most everyone else on /adv/. You have my blessing now, proceed.
>>
>>16638803
How do I find conservative marriage-minded girls in their early 20s?
>>
>>16638807
Umm, thanks?

>>16638813
That's tough, my first thought was church, but I knew a lot of skanks that went to church, like that somehow made them pure. I met my husband at work, but I'm definitely not conservative. I'm sure there's a site where you could meet a girl like that. Probably not on 4chan.
>>
Was it right for the WWE to remove Hulk Hogan from the Hall of Fame?
>>
>>16638840
How should I proceed to get an ex-girlfriend back? She also happens to be my best friend and I'm also hers.
>>
>>16638877
I don't think it was, he worked for the WWE for years and had quite the career, they shouldn't be able to just act like he never did. I use to watch wrestling when I was younger with my dad. Hogan and Macho man were my favorites.

>>16638891
Depends on why you guys broke up in the first place. She may not see you in that romantic way, like you see her. I had a few friends that I tried a relationship with and it just never worked out.
>>
>>16639062
We broke up because I wasn't caught up with her feelings. When I realized I was, she had "fell out of love". She was madly in love though, for almost 2 years. She knows about my current feelings for her now, which made her cut me off for a while after she started dating another guy. But she decided to make contact back and we still talk to each other about things we don't talk to anyone else.

Perhaps some relevant information is that before me, she was a really prude, shy, nerdy girl. I taught her a lot about sex, taught her how to masturbate and make herself cum (we used to masturbate in front of each other quite often) and I was there pretty much for her first orgasm ever. She's still shy and nerdy, but no longer a prude.
>>
>>16639107
If she knows you have feelings for her you need to have a long talk about the possibility of getting back together. You obviously know where your short comings were the first time around and want to improve on it. You need to realize you may never be on the same page with your feelings for each other for one reason or another. She could be scared of things ending badly or losing your friendship.
>>
>>16639207
We've had some of these conversations, but as I said, she's dating another guy now. I don't think there's an answer for this, but I was wondering if there's something I can do to catalyse those feelings back for me inside her. I don't think there's much besides just being myself, but I was wondering if someone could give an insight. Thanks for listening.
>>
>>16638729
>femanon
>31 married with kids

What in God's name are you doing on the arse-end of the internet?
>>
>>16639259
Entertainment, I suppose. I also go to /gif/ and /wsg/ on the regular.
>>
File: 1450463880317.jpg (51 KB, 468x423) Image search: [Google]
1450463880317.jpg
51 KB, 468x423
>>16638729

Weed?
>>
A girl invited me out very suddenly.
I was so shocked I didn't try anything or even try to set up a second meeting at the end.

When I asked about meeting again, two days after, she said she was busy and then asked me when I was free.

I'm afraid I was too vague and we still haven't confirmed anything.

W...what should I do?
>>
>>16638729
Hat kind of computer shkuld I fet?
>>
>>16639844
Are you asking if I smoke weed?

>>16639856
Just set something up, this is literally a man up situation. She has to be interested in some degree to invite you anyway.

>>16639866
One with spell check.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.