[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hairy Body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1451806084925.gif (668 KB, 346x191) Image search: [Google]
1451806084925.gif
668 KB, 346x191
What is your opinions on a hairy body (mostly looking for a girls perspective)
>21 Male here
>Portuguese (50%) Dad is very hairy more then me
>Hair on my----
>Arms and behind my hands (kinda thick)
>Chest ( Not that thick but noticable)
>Shoulders and back ( medium thickness)
>Legs (medium high near the hips then thicker as it goes down)

A few girls I know have said that I have alot of body hair and they can only imagine how much I have under my clothes. ( They only see my arms)
>>
Hot
>>
>>16638492
Yeah but alot of it? or like a small fuzz here and there
>>
>>16638482
gross
>>
Hair is good. Hair is manly. I like it.
>>
>>16638513
Gonna ask the same question as I did to the other anon, but are you talking about alot of it like in my case or just a fuzz
>>
File: prettyhairyguy.jpg (28 KB, 429x645) Image search: [Google]
prettyhairyguy.jpg
28 KB, 429x645
>>16638534
Looking at a super-hairy fur coat on a guy is kind of extreme, but honestly, when you're actually with him, you don't really notice. My SO isn't incredibly hairy, but he does have hairy legs, and I kind of like it. It's fun to pet. I like his other body hair, too.

A lot of hair can be shocking at first, but you get used to it. Pic related is probably my personal threshold though.
>>
>>16638534
I read your post. Stop being so insecure.
>>
>>16638565
Notice that he has no hair on his shoulders (shaved?)

I get hair all over my shoulders aswell, and it stands straight up.
>>
>>16638575
Not OP btw.
>>
>>16638575
Bro Google only gave me so much. Stop being hyper specific. You're fine.
>>
>>16638565
OP here yeah I am not that thick but I cover all the way up my arms and as >>16638575 said I got it on my shoulders also.

What about back hair how is that for people?
>>
stop overthinking anon! I had an ex that was very hairy. it never bothered me. my bf is medium hairy and i love that. i guess you get used to the amount of hair your man has. if you like him, you will think it looks fucking sexy. it also strongly depends on how you look otherwise. if you are a pale, skinnyfat, balding, insecure manlet - probably not so attractive. if you are bearmode and confident, you will make all the panties drop.
>>
>>16638585
my bf got hairs on his upper back and then again on his butt. i love it. i like to play with it when we fuck.
>>
>>16638589
>confident
Obviously not, since he's overthinking his apperance.

>There must be a reason why i can't get laid
>Maybe it's because im hairy
>>
>>16638603
yeah, i guess everybody has some insecurity bursts from time to time. op needs to get out of this one asap. OP the reason you don't get laid isn't your bodyhair!
>>
>>16638603
I have horrible confidence, I am fat, like 206 but I am at a gym bulking up and what not, but I just want to see if its a general opinion for hairy bodies and how much is too much. Trying to work on my confidence but its hard but I am not giving up
>>
>>16638607
Oh believe me I am aware of that but still just wanted to see what people thought of it, it helps to know its a generally liked aspect of a man.
>>
>>16638607
No, the reason is the cause of these thoughts.
His thinkingpatterns.

Also, most men are really ugly seriously.
The kind of guys who hang at datingsites atleast.

I don't understand what women get out of relationships with men.
>>
>>16638618
That whole post was so hating towards men, who hurt you anon?
>>
>>16638494
>>16638534
Don't be so insecure. You got your answer.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.