[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello anons. I have a problem. My gf just told me that a guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1446137001979.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1446137001979.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
Hello anons. I have a problem. My gf just told me that a guy is calling her via messenger and she won't answer but she will not give me his name. What should i do ? Is this a test ?
>>
what's the problem?
>>
>>16638072
She is telling me this but she won't tell me his name.
>>
>>16638077
but what's the problem?
>>
>>16638077
But you said she isn't answering the calls. So what's the problem?

What would you do with the name of the person she isn't talking to?
>>
>>16638083
She won't tell OP his name.
>>
looks a childish game she is playing

giving you just enough information to make you curious, but not going further
>>
>>16638086
the problem, not the situation.
>>
>>16638085
Well she is started my curiosity and then she is not telling me his name. I will text him to stop calling her.
>>
>>16638099
If she loves you, she will take care of it by herself
>>
>>16638099
Why on earth do you think that would work?
>>
>>16638138
At least i will try.
>>
Just ask her what is the fucking point in telling you this.
>>16638138 he is right you know
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.