[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where do you meet non-normie girls (outside of 4chan)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: ascensmall.gif (989 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
ascensmall.gif
989 KB, 500x341
where do you meet non-normie girls (outside of 4chan)?
>>
>>16637880
normie girls go out, non-normie girls are shut-ins

like you!
>>
Online dating is a big one, my man.
Or conventions.
>>
>>16637890
the numbers are way too skewed for online dating to work. if i was a girl, why would i care to respond to some random scrub when i'm bombarded with hundreds of messages a day? i have tried it, was pretty shitty

>>16637884
and they're as unapproachable as i am, yet may be the only ones that could accept my situation. it's a pickle
>>
>>16637880

Just pay for sex. You'll feel better, and it's a lot less effort.

Get the girlfriend experience if you need a cuddle.

Only way you are going to get a girl otherwise is to WAY WAY lower your standards, and go after the ugliest fattest chicks on dating sites like plentyoffish.
>>
>>16637880
>normie

Go back to /r9k/. Come back once you learn there is no such thing as "normie", it's just a word that angry robots have constructed to mean anyone they hate. Which means pretty much everyone.
>>
>>16638285
classic normie post
the thing is, normies are a very real thing. the only people who dont recognize this as a universal fact are normies themselves.

to answer the op
art galleries, local shows(especially more hardcore shows), colleges ect
>>
>>16638329
Right. So what's your definition of a normie? Is it "anyone who is not an angry autistic kissless virgin sperglord?" That seems to be the /r9k/ definition at least.
>>
You don't want to date a non-normie girl.
>>
>>16638329
classic robot post

I still don't understand why these kids hide behind a word that was once an autistic tard's meltdown screeching. Sure there are normalfags who are slightly more outgoing than others, but you kids are just dragging yourselves down by idolizing autism. It's not even ironic anymore, you idiots.
>>
>>16638345
its hard to put into words but my interpretation is:
>tastes generally fall in line with the mainstream
>not exceptionally interested in the arts (yes that includes videogames)
>content with not having strong personality characteristics (or unaware)
>>
>>16637880
Sauce on gif?
>>
>>16638369
So maybe 20% of the population? And besides, a lot of what you describe applies pretty well to "robots".
>>
>>16638367
>word that was once an autistic tard's meltdown screeching

Interesting. Can you elaborate?
>>
>>16637880
online vidya, twitter, anime cons and bookshops...
>>
>>16638379
20% is pretty low, I think.
like I said, its hard to put into words exactly what a normie is. Its just one of those things where you just know a person is a normie or not.
I dont really see how any of that applies to robots. Typically theyre pretty autistic about things, and have tastes most people would not be familiar with.
>>
>>16638385
>mmmmNORMIES
>GET OOUUUUT
>rrrrrrrEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>16638557
I was wondering if there was a youtube clip or something of an autistic retard doing that.
>>
>>16638572
There is.

In a vocaroo thread like a year ago some dude screamed "normies get out of my fucking board" or something. You'll just have to find it.
>>
>>16638329
Normies are not real. There are just people and fsggots like you. Fsggots come in all shapes in sizes and have many differ traits, but ultimately they will always be just that: a faggot.
>>
File: 1401640812539.jpg (70 KB, 749x434) Image search: [Google]
1401640812539.jpg
70 KB, 749x434
>>16638369
This definition is still what >>16638345 said.
>tastes generally fall in line with the mainstream
This is the gayest shit ever. "Mainstream" is a word fedora fags and tumblr hipsters use to pretend their superior. Things that are mainstream are mainstream because a lot of people enjoy them. This means that you're bound to like something mainstream unless you consciously fight it.

>not exceptionally interested in the arts (yes that includes videogames)
This is also a bullshit ego stroke. Hardly anyone is not interested in at least one form of art. Just because people aren't interested in what academia and art snobs enjoy doesn't mean your tastes are art and theirs are not. Almost everyone enjoys movies, music, and dancing. Guess what genius? Just because it doesn't have all the shitty technicalities that appeal to snobs doesn't mean it's not art.

>content with not having strong personality characteristics (or unaware)
I love how you conveniently left out the part about actually HAVING a strong personality. This basically says "as long as you're insecure you're an aspie like me." It's great to want to better yourself, but have some pride while you do it. Most people also want to better themselves but because it doesn't line up with your values it doesn't count? Ridiculous.
>>
>>16638345
normies tend to not think for themselves, have very basic or no real interests, often seem pretty unintelligent.

example: girl buys a generic outfit that she saw on the cover of a magazine, not because she liked it, but because she thought other people liked it and regarded it as normal.

there's nothing wrong with doing this, it doesn't make you a bad person, but it sure doesn't make you much of a person. always doing what you perceive as normal in order to fit in or just because you genuinely don't have any interests, opinions or hobbies that shape you, makes you a normie.
>>
>>16639157
You pretty much summarized the delusional world robots live in.

>Normie: not intelligent, not cultured
>Robot: very intelligent, very cultured

Robots try to tell themselves that they are in fact superior in every way to "normies" intellectually. Which is of course ridiculous. Most robots aren't even that smart. Or cultured. Or nice.
>>
>>16637880
>where do you meet non-normie girls
What exactly are you looking for? Non-normies are a diverse bunch (normies are too, though they seldom get credit for that from people who use the term). We can't help you unless you can give us something more specific.
>>
>>16638800
>bound to like shit comedy 'eg. "The Big Bang Theory"
>bound to like shitty love songs
>bound to like a lifetime aga
yeah, nothks
>>
I need to know these
>>
>>16637880
wth is a non-normie girl ? a 200kg+ girl wearing a fedora and a mlp shirt ?
>>
>>16638800
are you a 3 year old?
why are you throwing a fit about a throwaway definition?
>>
>>16638345
normie isn't inherently derogatory, you dense dumbfuck.
>>
>>16639878
>normie isn't inherently derogatory
Inherently, no: no more than any other word, at any rate. But I've never seen it used as anything but a slur. There haven't even been any reclamation efforts: you see those with a lot of insults these days, but no one who could possibly be called a "normie" ever uses that term to refer to themselves, or in any benign sense.

And neither did you. Don't bother pretending otherwise. Everyone sees right through you.
>>
psych wards ;)
>>
In4thread
>>
File: 1.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>16640154
lel what? I know there's absolutely no reason to why any person with a little bit of decency would see being an autistic virgin nerd like me to be above being a regular well-adjusted individual if judging by these factors alone. "NORMIES GET OUT REEEE" is mostly just a joke and there's absolutely no reason to why it should imply a superiority complex of some kind from robots to regular people.

>"everyone sees through you"

umm and ai would bother lying because? lmao suck my dick you fucking normie piece shit get off my board REEEEEEE
>>
>>16640154
>But I've never seen it used as anything but a slur.
Then lurk more. It's a long standing term just to describe those more mainstream, from the perspective of atypical people.

If you only go to r9k where people are bitter, then yes it's going to have a negative touch to it.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.