[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /adv/ I've been in a relationship for the past 3 years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 640x1136
So /adv/ I've been in a relationship for the past 3 years. It was rocky for the first bit but passionate and we both desired each other. Now I feel like the desire or passion is gone and were running out of thing to talk about and it's just not as exciting as it used to be (but I still really care for him)

Any suggestions on how to get the passion or desire back? I know this happens in every relationship and I don't want to leave him, I just want to make some tweaks that can make things more exciting for the both of us.
>>
I don't think being exciting us a requirement. Hell, it isn't sustainable.
>>
I feel the same way about my chronically lazy and over masturbating boyfriend. I care about him but I don't want to be stuck with him in this state in the future.
>>
Take 70-100 MG of MDMA, it saved my relationship.

If you can't get MDMA, just have a night where you hang out, drink red wine, eat pizza, and cuddle. this is like relationship therapy. Enjoy each others company and have a heart to heart about your relationship under the good conditions of alcohol and delicious pizza
>>
>>16637290
good for you for wanting to make some tweaks and not automatically blaming him or thinking it's his responsibility to fix the relationship. you're already better than 80% of people in relationships.

now what you need to do is focus on yourself. are you overweight? (let me guess: yes, you are) work out. are you bored with life? (let me guess: Yes you are) get a hobby. do you hate your job (let me guess: yes you do.) work on your skills.

you will soon realize that your relationship was never the problem. the problem all along was you.

i know this seems like i'm slamming you, but on the contrary, i'm empowering you. you see, once you start improving yourself, either your relationship will improve or you will leave it and find a better one.
>>
>>16637301
This is a bandaid, not a long term solution.
>>
>>16637293
Well I'm more worried about the running out of things to talk about! I like silence and everything but I also miss being able to sit up and talk all night
>>
>>16637299
this is a perfect example of a shit tier woman who blames her boyfriend for being unhappy in the relationship. sadly if the bf knew his girl was on the internet talking this shit about him he'd be horrified and shocked.
>>
>>16637307
This. I also found that when I was without my ex, I was a lot happier. Maybe the relationship is dragging you down Op?
I knew it was time to say bye when he went away and I felt relieved.
>>
>>16637315
No he knows :)
>>
>>16637307
I'm not over weight, I
Have a hobby. I'm not a horrible slob, I work, I'm a nursing student, and I do a TON of hot yoga. It's just the conversations a bit dry. And I don't feel as pumped to go on dates as I used too! And I think he's feeling kind of similar despite still liking me.

Although there are things like maybe making some new interesting friends and getting a new job so I can learn different skills that I can try to do.
>>
>>16637299
Do you plan on breaking up with him? Have you talked to him about how you feel? What was his response!?
>>
>>16637301
You're suggesting just doing MDMA the two of us alone?
>>
>>16637322
I don't think that's it, I mean I still think about him and miss him when he's gone!
>>
>>16637314
>Well I'm more worried about the running out of things to talk about

Takes two people to have a conversation. You're not going to run out of conversation unless you simply don't do anything or the two of you don't really care about the new experiences and thoughts that the other one is having.

And if that's what's happening, the lack of conversation is symptomatic of a much bigger problem.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.