[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend disappeared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: del.jpg (4 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
del.jpg
4 KB, 272x185
I need some advice, anons. I'm currently in a long distance relationship with the most amazing girl I have ever met. Even before we were dating, I would think about her all the time and just get happier, because I knew she was there to talk to. After a good four months of just compliments, flirting, and getting to know each other, I made it official with her on Christmas day.
Flash Forward to the next night and we're Skype calling as usual, and all of a sudden she just hangs up. I have no idea what happened but it's been a good week, with absolutely no word from her. Aside from a message on kik the night she disappeared that just said "Sorry ttyl". It may sound like such a stupid reason to get bent out of shape over, I mean it's just been a week. But this is a girl I think about whenever I have any second of free time. And instead of getting happy, I now just miss her and get sad.
I'm really worried and I want to know what's going on, but I feel completely powerless considering she lives across the country. What should I do?
>>
>>16637022
Maybe she got cold feet? Pretty lame of her to just up and leave.
But maybe something's going on, either technical or in her life.

Do you know any of her friends? Does she have a Facebook or blog or instagram or social media or steam or anything where you can see if she's alive?
>>
>>16637036
She has an Instagram, but she hasn't uploaded anything since that night. I haven't really tried to talk to her friends yet because I don't know them and most of their accounts are set to private anyways.
>>
>>16637022
I'd just send her a message saying that you hope she's okay and that everything is alrgiht, that you miss her and that you'd like her to get in contact with you as soon as she can. Your choice to put an I love you at the end or not

If she replies, get whatever bullshit explanation she has and take it from there. If not, well fuck her she is a bitch

But it doesn't bode well man. One week has to be like a serious medical emergency or she's just being an enormous cunt
>>
>>16637041
Is that typical for her uploading patterns?
>>
>>16637048
I left her a message similar to what you said a day or two after she disappeared. She was in mid sentence so it's not likely she just bailed, plus I never had the impression she would do something so blatantly scummy like just leaving. However, you're right, I shouldn't rule out the possibility I could be wrong about her.
>>
>>16637051
Well, sort of. She usually only uploads things on her instagram every few weeks. So it's not particularly abnormal, I suppose.
>>
>>16637022
>I mean it's just been a week

JUST a week? You're saying that like it's normal.

Did you say anything weird before she hung up? Like did you tell her you love her or something?
>>
Why don't you just call her phone? If you did that already and left a message, I'd say it's probably over. Unless she got kidnapped or something she'd have time to check her phone and give you an acknowledgment.
>>
>>16637022
Did you just PayPal her the $500 she needs to come see you
>>
>>16637366
kek
>>
>>16637022
Very simple.

Her BF came home for Xmas and stayed for New Years. He'll probably go back to work or school next week and then she'll come up with a story, or not.

She could be a scammer too, who's gone home for Xmas and new year, ready to come back to work soon, refreshed and ready to fleece some more gullible dudes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.