[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I kill my feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 800x800
Not for family, not from lust for other girls, but to kill feelings of caring and falling in love?

I'm in love with my best friend. I know I'm attractive and she finds me attractive but I know for a fact she won't accept me because I have the most shitty luck

I don't want to get hurt.
>>
Just go out and meet someone else. That's how it always works.
>>
I have feels for a female friend of mine. I told her how I felt and she said that isn't looking for anything. We do both care about each other a lot. So I can't break contact. It just hurts.. :(
>>
>>16636994
I had a crush on my best friend and never did anything about it until she asked me out, which was completely unexpected to me at the time.
Of course, she also broke up with me after about a month because of reasons that I couldn't understand when it happened. I was an asshole who didn't understand anything about flirting and had no idea how to handle girls. I was too careful.
I'm sorry, rambling. The point is, go for her dude.
>>
>>16636994
That body possible natty for someone with 8 inch wrists at 6'?
>>
>>16636994
Has she explicitly said "sorry anon, I'm not interested in you in that way"?
>>
>>16637025
Distance yourself from her. And look for someone else.
>>
>>16636994
>luck
This is the worst reason to not do something. Luck doesn't exist, the only reason you have "bad luck" is because you think you do. The world is in your control. You do what you do because you can, and the world is nothing but a canvas.
>>
>>16637049

Physically, we are distant. She lives across the Atlantic Ocean... But she's my friend. Someone who I care about. So why would I destroy my friendship for some girl I don't want? The thing is I haven't been looking or wanting a girlfriend. I have had no intentions of having a girlfriend in the next 3 years. But I was hanging out with this girl the past few days, and developed feelings. We are constantly talking. We were on the phone for 5 hours last night. I can't destroy a real frienship like that
>>
>>16637070
i don't think it's a real friendship. Sure, you really care about her, but the more time you spend pining for her and waiting for her to come around will eventually be time wasted. You're going to be miserable because you can't have what you want.

You see the easy solution is for the two of you to be together but for whatever reason she doesn't want it or can't have it. You can stay friends but there's no point in making her a priority if the feeling isn't mutual. Maybe She'll come around once she feels that.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 640x975) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 640x975
>>16637088

The thing is she does care about me too. Like just look. It's just she doesn't want a relationship at all right now. It I cut contact, it would hurt her, and wreck me. So that's something I can't do
>>
>>16637102
Fair enough.
>>
>>16637111

Trips

Yeah man, like it hurts, but I can't ruin this.
>>
>>16636994
wait until enough people do you wrong, they will die on their own. or just smoke crack
>>
>>16636994
Oh, OP.

You don't want to kill your feelings. Take it from me.

I'm a sociopath.
I know what you're thinking. Most people don't believe it.
I'll never forget the day my therapist figured it out. Something in his face just changed.

But all it really means for me is a whole lot of boredom. Without emotions, life is just tremendously boring.
>>
>>16637102

Wait, i think i remember you

Aren't you the faggot who fall for a italian girl?

So she already friendzoned you?! kek
>>
>>16637193

:(

Yes I guess, she said since she recently had a break up she doesn't want a relationship at all right now. So yes, I guess it's friendzone.
>>
>>16637204

I already imagined the outcome of this story, its good to see that i was right tho.

>she said since she recently had a break up she doesn't want a relationship at all right now.

You know this is bullshit man, this is the good old "i'm not interested on you, but i don't want to push you away, lets be friends teehee ^^"

Don't you ever believe in women words who don't come along with actions

She was just having a good time, if you think she would pursue a tourist who she just met, you are really naive dude, for you best move on.
>>
>>16637233

And i almost forgot, when she says that she is really used to rude, unpolite and superficial guys, its because she naturally have a bad taste for men, so you're basically "le nice guy" who gets friendzoned while she ride the bad dicks, this is a huge red flag mah nigga
>>
>>16637233

Sigh.. You might be right... :/
>>
>>16637253

That actually hurt reading that last part
>>
>>16637258
>>16637264

Yeah dude, i'm sorry, but for real, just accept how real life works, even if its possible, the probability of you finding the love of your life in a trip like in those hollywood movies, is really low.
>>
>>16637292

I know the movies are bullshit. It's just cause like we've been talking for a few months, and when we were togather it felt as if we knew each other for years. She's been extremely good to me in the short time we've known each other and called me last night just wanting to talk. I've never experienced this before so I got attached. Not to mention, she's literally like my Waifu tier. Half Italian and Japanese, wears glasses and is just overal gorgeous.

It hurts, but the reality of what you said could be real.
>>
>>16637302

> It's just cause like we've been talking for a few months, and when we were togather it felt as if we knew each other for years
This is literally what every guy who fall in love say
>Not to mention, she's literally like my Waifu tier. Half Italian and Japanese, wears glasses and is just overal gorgeous.
This is bullshit just like hollywood movies, that "Waifu" weeaboo meme, is what autistic virgins created to fulfill their lonely life, stop creating expectations based in your imagination, you sound like a really nice dude, i think you just need to grow up a little and start to see how real life works
>>
>>16637343
>i think you just need to grow up a little and start to see how real life works

And how do you propose I do that? I didn't intend for this shit man. I didn't see her profile on IP and think "I want her to be my girlfriend"
>>
>>16637357

Start accepting that nothings is coming from this girl ok?

And when you find another girl, look for real signs that she is really interested on you, if you wonder "how do i do that?"

You know all the effort that you put in the girl you like? expect the same or even more from her, never less
>>
>>16637370

>Start accepting that nothings is coming from this girl ok?

Alright well I can work on this.

>and when you find another girl, look for real signs that she is interested in you.

Like what, this girl has done a lot for me. It's not like I'm the one always texting her and she just responds. It's the opposite. Yes I get it, she doesn't want a relationship.

I probably won't find another girl Tbh. Like I said before, I wasn't looking for one. But this just happened. Once I get back to the states and go into my work schedule I won't have the ability to meet girls anyways.
>>
>>16637357
Standup get your shirt off and dick hard jerk yourself while walking to the largest big mirror, when you get there flexxxx. BAM NOW PUNCH A WALL you feel that pain it's manly look back to the mirror you tell yourself who's the man (you the man) punch the wall again and congratulations.
You're now manly no matter the current state of your body as long as you keep your determined state of mind that you gained from my pro walkthrough you can do anything you like. But now that you've been manlified don't be surprised if you run into trouble with other manlier men you get hit take it your feelings get hurt you never had any. You the man
>>
>>16637392

That was not even remotely helpful..

I'm not asking advice on how to be a man. I'm responsible, I served in the military, I work a job as a civilian now doing protective services for people, I pay my taxes, I take care of my friends when they are in need.

I was just asking about stuff with girls because it's something I never experienced
>>
>>16637382

>Like what, this girl has done a lot for me. It's not like I'm the one always texting her and she just responds. It's the opposite.

Are you even reading what i'm saying?

Texts doesn't mean shit, you want her as a lover and she doesn't, that's all you need to know, whenever you ask a girl te be yours, to only word that you need is "Yes".

>I probably won't find another girl Tbh

How old are you? i suppose you're young, right? if that's the case stop rushing things or thinking about it, it will eventually happen again, but if you are an old fart, i feel sorry for you.

I think i'm done with you man, good luck with your life.
>>
>>16637399

I'm >>16637413

Also don't listen to >>16637392 he is just trolling you.
>>
>>16637420

Alright. Well I'm 25. I'll try to make myself detach just alittle bit. But I'm not going to cut contact.
>>
>>16637436

You don't even need to, it will happen naturally when she finds someone else to entertain her, farewell mah friend.
>>
>>16637443

Alright.
>>
>>16637173

This.

Idk if I'm becoming one? Wouldn't bother going to a therapist to gain the label, tho...

And desu...I'm a 30yr old virgin scrub. But all I could want is to kick ass in my career. I've been in relationships and I've just been really patient lol. So, everything I do now is aimed to help only me move forward...the whole idea of relationship...or even friendships for that matter...family, even...I've given them the least priority.

Becoming a logical robot is boring. Time flies by so fast. Before you know it, you go months without talking to someone. Your social circles break down and pretty soon, everyone forgets about you. Killing your feelings is the worst thing...but following this girl isn't going to help you, either.

My advice? Seek something else. But if you care that much then just stay in touch...but just barely. If I get friendzoned, I forget these girls completely...and yet, they insist I stay connected to them on FB...I don't mind...but I don't care, either.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.