[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel very manly and I'm extremely self-conscious about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1450303704724.jpg (104 KB, 600x733) Image search: [Google]
1450303704724.jpg
104 KB, 600x733
I feel very manly and I'm extremely self-conscious about it as a woman who was born as a woman.
>voice low enough that people say it doesn't match how i look
>subconsciously check out other women's tits and asses
>chiseled manjaw
>can't bring myself to be attracted to tall guys
>can't bring myself to be attracted to hairy guys
>strongly dislike it when men are overconfident
>prefer men to be meek and effeminate
>hair on my legs and arms is very dark despite me being blonde
>tend to be the aggressive one in the relationship

My body is the only thing keeping me from thinking I'm some kind of hermaphrodite or whatever they're calling them these days. I have a boyfriend who fits all of my weird preferences so I'm not worried that I'll never find love, I just feel very abnormal. Is there some kind of disorder that describes women who have a masculine mindset? Or am I overthinking things?
>>
>>16636805
You're acting like a man, and your bf like a woman. Swap roles, you'll feel better. And you won't be insecure about it anymore.
>>
>>16636821
But I don't want to be a man. I'm not transgender and neither is my boyfriend. My problem is that I am a very masculine girl that wants to be a cute and feminine girl.
>>
Uh, okay. Apart from your "chiseled manjaw", which, frankly, I'm a little skeptical about -- not an insult, it just sounds like you have some self-image problems -- you just described yourself as a confident, nigh dominant, woman with a low voice (something plenty of people find attractive.) Are you quite sure these are problems?
>>
There's no shame in being a tom boy. There are loads of hairless sub males to go around for miles.
There are girls that get testosterone imbalances, so you could try going on the pill to fix it.
>>
Abnormally high testosterone levels maybe - excessively hairy and deeper voice are both symptoms, as well as irregular menstruation, increased muscle mass, enlarged clitoris...

A doctor can confirm with a blood test.
>>
File: square-jaw.jpg (85 KB, 900x719) Image search: [Google]
square-jaw.jpg
85 KB, 900x719
>>16636865
My lady parts look normal but I did have to get on the pill for a very irregular cycle.
So if it were a testosterone level problem, is there anything that can be done about it? My main concerns are my voice and the hair (obviously I shave but still).
>>16636838
Pic related obviously isn't me but it's how my face is shaped.
>>
>>16636916
Yes, there are drugs you can take to control your adrenal gland (or ovaries, whichever is producing the excess amount). They come with their own side effects though.
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>16636805
You can try getting your test checked, but there may not be an issue. Some women just have deep voices, traditionally masculine facial features, and lots of hair genetically. I know I'm super hairy too despite being blonde, I grow way more hair way faster than most guys I know. I got my test checked but it's not a hormonal imbalance, it just is how it is. I have a super fem voice tho so you could have an imbalance.

As for all the other qualities, nothing wrong with that honestly. I've found many women to be aggressive and assertive (outside of sex), often moreso than men are. It's just overlooked and rarely acknowledged because a woman commanding or yelling isn't seen as negative, but we live in an age where hypermasculinity is perceived as negative by a lot of women and male feminists. I think if you go on 4chan a lot you can get a really warped idea of what other women are like, since you're hearing it from the perspective of men who do not understand women, women who hang out primarily with men, and "women" who are actually just men. Among my female friends, the vast majority of them prefer skinny effeminate guys (most prefer taller but a couple prefer shorties too). Just look at emo and kpop bands, it's a huge market. It's only men who think women love Patrick Bateman-esque buff super alphas who drink beer and work on cars.
>>
>>16636858
There IS shame in fucking a dog, tripfag.
>>
There's a huge number of men looking for somebody like you. Don't worry about it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.