[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say you and your S/O were invited to a party. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image023.jpg (8 KB, 243x162) Image search: [Google]
image023.jpg
8 KB, 243x162
Let's say you and your S/O were invited to a party. You hang out with your friends for a little. You come back and see your S/O is not around. Somebody tells you they saw your S/O go into a room with another person. You go to said room, they jump up quickly, you couldn't see much because it's dark.

Is it overreacting to think something sexual was going on?
>>
>Separating at a party
>Not serving your girl drinks and keeping her in one place
It's like you want to get cheated on.
>>
>>16636698

Definitely not. I will say that it's silly to ask any of these sorts of questions on /adv/ though, most people here will be willing to tell you ANY kind of suspicious or maybe out of the ordinary behaviour is 100% cheating.

However in this case that does seems weird as fuck and I would suggest you firmly press the issue until you get the truth.
>>
>>16636698
If that really happened then the answer is obvious.
>>
>>16636707
Are you saying females cannot be trusted or something? We hung out together for like two hours before this happened. I stepped outside for no more than 5 minutes.
>>16636711
I did, she tells me that she was helping him look for his shoes.
>>
This is an interesting question. I was in a similar situation once and wasn't sure what to make of it either. I put my ear to the door, heard some weird slurping sounds that could have been anything. I barged in and saw my gf and some guy half-naked on the bed, but it was pretty warm so taking off some clothing was understandable. Later when I saw her she had some kind of sticky white gunk in her hair and I admit I got a little suspicious, but I'm not sure that's enough evidence anything shady was going on.
>>
>>16636725
Exactly. I would have to see the sex for it to happen. It really seems like a misunderstanding on my part. What happened with you could've been glue in her hair or something. Are you still with her?
>>
>>16636725

This, OP. One time I had to help this good friend of mine at a party, she had lost most of her clothes in a freak accident and they were strewn across the room so I did the same with mine in order to make her feel better, and then we felt tired from all the laughing and fun so we laid down in bed. Apparently the radiator in the room must've been set too high because we started sweating a lot.

Anyway, when my girlfriend came in she said things looked kind of suspicious and she didn't want to believe what we told her. Relationships need trust to survive, luckily in the end she believed me.
>>
One time I was with a boy. Everyone had just been swimming in the pool and afterwards I went into the hosts en suite to dry off and get changed. Due to a silly misunderstanding this boy I had been laughing with in the pool came into the same room looking to do the exact same thing hahaha.

Anyway I lit a cigarette and some of the ash fell on my chest. It hurt so bad and I was screaming "OW OW OW OW" and I ripped off my bikini top to get rid of the pain. Then my friend quickly grabbed this bottle of moisturiser and started pumping it on my chest (since the cream was cold and would soothe the burn) and I was SO relieved, I was saying "oh yes on my chest! oh thank you!"

My boyfriend actually thought it was cheating though! He was just being paranoid and so are you. Don't let it get to you.
>>
Yea you got cucked mate. I can say this with 100% certainty.

The shoe story is very dubious, but the fact that they jumped up makes it obvios they were up to no good.
>>
>>16636698
>Is it overreacting to think something sexual was going on?

Of course something sexual was going on, they wouldn't have jumped quickly if it wasn't.
>>
>>16636725
This board is a bait mine
>>
>>16636698
Searching for shoes? In a room that was dark? They jumped up? Dude... you already know the answer, don't you, OP?
>>
If it was me, join in. Nothing hotter than two guys dominating a submissive slut.
>>
File: hqdefault-6.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-6.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Yeah one time I was hanging out with my bests friends girlfriend and we decided to have a water balloon fight and we got cold cause our clothes were wet.

So we took our clothes off and got under the covers to get warm.

He didn't believe me though.
>>
>>16636762
>>16636746
>>16636725
These kinds of misunderstandings are way more common than you'd think. Once at this party I felt sort of sick so I ducked into the bathroom. The walls were thin and I could hear my girlfriend saying to this dude, "Hello, attractive male stranger, now that my boyfriend's gone, would you like to accompany me back to my room and engage in an act of casual infidelity?" A deep male voice responded, "Yes, I would, but just to be clear, what exactly would this act entail?" and my girlfriend responded, "It would consist of a brief act of fellatio promptly followed by an act of coitus, also known as sexual intercourse, also colloquially known as fucking," and then the guy was like, "Cool." I snuck out of the bathroom and followed them to the basement, where I saw a man consensually inserting his erect penis into my girlfriend's receptive vagina.

I was pretty steamed, but it turned out they were both in the theater program and they were just rehearsing their roles in a one-act play where this guy's girlfriend cheats on him at a party while he vomits in the bathroom. Since then I've always made sure to get the full story before leaping to conclusions.
>>
>>16636806

>If it was me, join in. Nothing hotter than two guys making a submissive slut look for their shoes

:^)
>>
File: 1450062887053.jpg (78 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
1450062887053.jpg
78 KB, 679x960
>>16636810
9/10
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.