[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand why being a NEET is a dealbreaker for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 604x453
I don't understand why being a NEET is a dealbreaker for women.

Unless of course, the woman is a greedy, shallow whore who only cares about money and status...
>>
NEETs are out of shaps bums with no ambition in life who watch anime all day.

Oh yes women should totally be running to date you.
>>
>>16636287
Women can have and still easily get dates:
>zero aspirations
>a shit job
>no money
>no car
>live with parents
>no higher education or plans to get a degree

A guy with those same qualifications won't even be given the time of day by women.
>>
>>16636309

Not if they are uggo.
>>
>>16636309

Who gives a shit. Guys just want to stick their dick in pussy and that's because they look good. Do you look good? No? Cry about it to someone who gives a shit. The world isn't fair and so either cry about it on /adv/ doing nothing or actually change yourself to be more attractive to women.

Whining about your piddly problems won't change a god damn thing.
>>
financial stability is a important part of adult relationships

if someone sees no future in another person, it makes it harder for that person to be attractive

i'm not trying to imply that NEETs have no future, but their situation makes it more likely that they won't have one
>>
Not a deal breaker, but not boyfriend material. Maybe slave material.
>>
>>16636338
>financial stability is a important part of adult relationships

Suppose they come from money and finances aren't an issue?
>>
>>16636343

Have some standards trash.
>>
>>16636345
Even if you had lots of money, would you want to near-fully support someone? Their rent, potential car payments/insurance, habits, hobbies, groceries, etcetera?
>>
>>16636277
My ex is a prime example of a woman who has her head on straight.

She has long term goals and aspirations. She wants to have her own house by her 30's, hopefully married, and if so with a man who has graduated school with diplomas and started in his own career with no debt. At the same time, she wants that connection where you two "get" each other.

So, you know, being a NEET kind of inhibits you socially and financially and most women would rather be in a relationship with someone who can take care of themselves, rather than be an added burden.
>>
Having no source of income completely screws you from having any kind of relationship if you are a guy (unless you are attractive...then some women will use you for sex).

People are fickle, flawed, and fiscally needy.
Sadly, most women will not join you in your mother's basement.

Kudos if you get one though.
>>
>>16636356
I see your point. But if one works and the other has funds then it softens it a bit.
>>
EVERYONE cares about money and status. Don't kid yourself. I don't know how the fuck you were raised, but the world doesn't owe you love. You'd better have something to offer, and if you can't write down what you have to offer, it isn't fucking real
>>
>>16636357
>ex

She's not coming back.
>>
>>16636366
Then why are there millions of women than sit on their asses all day while a man takes care of them
>>
>>16636376

Because they are hot. What are you not understanding?

I have a friend who is unemployed and lives in a doctor's house, she married him and pays all the bills.

It works both ways.
>>
>>16636376

Just get a fucking sex change, then, if your ambition in life is to sit on your ass. I don't know what you want to hear. The entire social order of the human race isn't going to re-arrange itself just to get you laid, so maybe YOU'RE the one that needs to change
>>
>>16636391
How about I don't and you go fuck yourself, tough guy. Just because your dad thinks you're a failure doesn't mean every woman will unless you go with the grain.
>>
Call me selfish or shallow or whatever, but why would I want to date a NEET? What does he have over any other guy? You know, apart from a ton of free time.
>>
If somebody is willing to give you their all, then they do not have much to give.

I don't even give a shit about money. It's the 21st century and I'm self-sufficient and fiercely independent. But there are things wrong with somebody's personality if they choose to be NEET.
>>
>>16636515
Why would anyone date you when the outcome will be marriage with a kid that you stay at home and babysit as an excuse to be lazy. Oh right, le full-time mom.
>>
>>16636536
Are you telling me a NEET won't do the same? Be a 'house husband'?
>>
>>16636376
Because in spite of what they say, women are a protected class. Basically all of society's needs are expected to be met by men and they are more suited to pretty much every possible task. People want to have women around and they generally respect everything women say and do.

It can't be helped.
>>
>>16636515
>>16636529

Shallow and insecure. Just as many men are intimidated by intelligent women, many women are intimidated by a confident NEET who doesn't need to fit into society norms.

2016 will be the year of the NEET.
>>
>>16636543
Sure buddy
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

There is nothing a NEET does that is worthy of respect.
>>
>>16636584
I'm pretty sure that was satire.

The sad part is that there are actually guys out there who believe it
>>
Stay-at-home moms are NEETs.
>>
File: pvkvdvs.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
pvkvdvs.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>16636584
A NEET is the outdoorsman of the 21st century.
Rugged, independent, survival instinct, freedom. A man who lives off the grid. That's sexy.
>>
>>16636330
How does it feel being a faggot?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.