[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met a few relatives who I haven't met throughout my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 248x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 248x200
I met a few relatives who I haven't met throughout my life last week and holy shit, that family is unbearable, but the person who I mostly dislike from the batch is my oldest cousin.

>is 29
>has two kids, 11 and 6
>is bitter and talks shit about everyone behind their backs
>screeches at her kids
>never takes care of them and leaves the care to my two younger teenage cousins
>I witnessed my 6 year old nephew being violently spanked upstairs for only wanting my affection and was forced to go back downstairs while he feels humiliated
>unfortunately my two nephews are spoiled and are feeding on my cousin's conduct
>uses FaceTime, snapchat, and texts while driving
>whenever we passed by a police station, jail, or a police car, she made her kids hide and cover
>it turns out because they aren't supposed to be seen around her for god knows what reason it is.
>my teenage cousins are obviously also fed up with her bullshit
>she recently passed by a camera streetlight and flashed photos of her
>she's obsessed with going to the club to party and drink
>she thinks that I'm antisocial because I don't go partying in clubs
>had the capacity to ask me how old I was (I'm 22 btw, so we have a 7 year difference)
>>
>>16636224
Cont...

>she clubs frequently and posts about it on Facebook
>she sugar-coats everything on Facebook
>posts way too many selfies like an immature brat
>constantly dates way too much
>while my grand aunt is the one taking care of my nephews
>moans about bad drivers and calls them assholes
>acts like an immature teenage brat around my cousins
>today she has been stopped by police when the family was on their way back to their state because she's been speeding on traffic
>it turns out that she's driving under a suspended license while her kids are unnoticed by police because they're hiding under covers.
>she starts up a crying fest so police can believe her story that my grand uncle is sick
>she isn't supposed to be driving at all
>mfw she drove us somewhere this week.

Like seriously, I wanted to call out on this two-faced bitch for her bullshit. Hell, I even wanted to report her to child protective services

Have any of you guys encountered some relative as trashy as she is? If yes then what do you do to deal with them?
>>
>>16636226
What's even sad that my other teenage cousin called her out on her bullshit and she just fucking had the capacity to laugh as she wasn't butthurt.

When my mom lectured her about not using violence as a way to lecture her kids, and she rolled her eyes that whole fucking time.

She fucking rustled my jimmies that my she acted trashy around my cousins.
>>
Ok. Good story.
>>
>>16636226
>how do you deal with them?

Just let them dig deeper on their shit, it's obvious that your cousin is fucked up.
>>
>>16636224
Just report her man. For the licence a d the kids. It will be pretty funny if she is as bad as you say.
>>
Call CPS.

If someone in my family had done that for me years ago I could have been spared years of anxiety and depression.
>>
Please report her. She's an ideal child sex trafficing target.
>retard mom on her phone every second
>probably doesn't pay attention to her kids in public
Don't let her know how retarded she is with any kind of yelling, it probably doesn't work. Her attention deficit is only a detriment to her kids and everyone around her.
>>
>>16636324
I guess, it's sad that she's making her life decisions that way. Even my youngest cousin said that, so fucking sad.

>>16636292
Gee, thanks anon.

>>16636335
>>16636340
Thanks Anons, I'm now considering of doing so. She definitely doesn't really pay attention ti them in public, she called my youngest nephew spoiled for asking for warmth because he's cold, he only has a thin layer of a large sports jacket holy shit.

God it would be much sadder if she really is a sex trafficker. Karma is a bitch though.

Can I report on her anonymously?
>>
>>16636332
Yep, I'll have to do it for them. Let's see how she reacts.
>>
>>16636399
Yes, you can report her anonymously. Look up on google on who to contact.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.