[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gilfriend is very sad and wants to kill herself because she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: d.png (405 KB, 465x383) Image search: [Google]
d.png
405 KB, 465x383
My gilfriend is very sad and wants to kill herself because she loves me too much.

I love her too it's just i can't be with her all the time and i'm very sad because of that.

Is there anything i can do to chear her up. I don't understand why she is like that to be honest. ty for helping 4chan anons
>>
>>16636063
Are you guys in middle school or is she damaged?

This doesn't bode well for you, but ultimately know that you aren't solely responsible for someones happiness.
>>
you could try asking her

"is there something i can do to cheer you up?"

also, saying that she wants to kill herself because she loves you make no fucking sense
>>
Just give her a bear hug rekt style.
>>
>>16636063
>My gilfriend is very sad and wants to kill herself because she loves me too much.

What the fuck? Like, really... what the fuck? How old are you guys?
>>
Cute. It reminds me of when I was 13 too.

Anyway you should break up with her but I know you won't so you'll just wait it out and then she'll break up with you instead and you'll feel like shit. Have fun.
>>
We're both 24. It's just that she's been through a lot emotionally, she was never free before, her ex boyfriend use to treat her bad.
>>
>>16636121
Then you convince her to get therapy.

Is not cut or adorable that she's manipulating you. And yes, that's what she's doing whether or not she knows she is. Also, stop enabling this shit.
>>
>>16636121
Is this a real relationship, or a long distance one?
>>
>>16636179
>Is this a real relationship, or a long distance one?

We see each other whenever we want to but lately it's been complicated so i haven't seen her in 2 weeks but i'll see her on monday hopefuly <3
>>
>>16636097
my girlfriend is in her 20's and she is obsessed can confirm girls can fall this much in love that the slightest bump in the relationship can cause her to pretty much piss herself with hormones and cry. The biggest issue is her thinking i'll leave her at any moment.
>>
>>16636191
Is this a real relationship, or a long distance one?
>>
>>16636197

It's not a long distance relashionship. We go to the same university. We just leave far from each other but we see each other everyday at the uni.
>>
*live
>>
>>16636193
Yikes. This and OP's situation...

I get that some people have trouble with trust and can't help but turn romance into dramas where "problems" that aren't really problems get blown all out of proportion. What SHOULD happen is that they get to know you and calm way the fuck down and start realizing that they can trust that you're a person who actually cares about them and is invested in them and the relationship.

People who can't do that, ever, are people who don't actually know you or trust in who you are, and unfortunately someone who doesn't know you doesn't really love you. They're too wrapped up in their own shit and are trying to fit you as an actor into their idealized role of how they think romance is supposed to work. They freak out when the actual you doesn't exactly match up to what they want their idealized romantic partner to be.

I think >>16636137 has the right answer to this one. Therapy to try to work through whatever fucked up shit is going on in their head, and learning to treat you as a real person.

Otherwise you're in for a long road of manipulation (intentional or not) and inflexibility in being able to handle deviations of who you're "supposed" to be and in accepting that you have desires and needs that don't revolve around her.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.