[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having gf issues /adv/. We've been dating a year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: mmmm.jpg (53 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.jpg
53 KB, 600x763
I'm having gf issues /adv/. We've been dating a year almost and I've been on the fence about her but this one issue bugs me the most and I'm not sure if it can be resolved. Basically, her vagina smells really bad to me. When I first noticed I just thought, okay it's natural for vaginas to smell a bit or maybe she's on a bad day and I would just bite my lip go down on her. After a few months of just accepting it I finally had to hint at her that something seems off to me. Of course she was really embarrassed and it was a big thing but she agreed to keep it clean with products and seeing a doctor to make sure it's not an infection, which it's not. But even after that she would sometimes just not shower all day and expect me to go down on her and it was rank. Even directly after a shower, there's a bad odor when I go down on her. When we just have regular old sex and she gets more wet it turns into this sticky, slimy smelly mess that lingers in my room and makes my junk smell. I finally brought it up one last time and she was totally crushed and started to take offense. She really doesn't think it smells or is in some denial and thinks "it's not that bad." The thing is, with my ex, even if she was a dirty, I had no issues with it. It never smelled this bad or offensive to me.

So, I don't know what to fuckin do. I don't want to break up over something so petty but it's really bothersome. I say it smells and she thinks it's totally fine. She's going to try to change her diet and be mindful but I'm worried that's just how she is and I cannot stand it. What should I do?
>>
I keep getting yeast infections all the dang time... Maybe because I just had a baby?
But they are really mild and odorless and it does not bother my bf at all but it makes me feel really embarassed.
I really dont know why I keep
Getting them either.

Could his penis be part of the problem? It goes really deep.
>>
>>16635926
just tell her to stop wiping

the smell of ass will overpower the stench of pussy
>>
pineapples, eat a lot of pineapples and drink more water

it very well may simply be her body chemistry though
>>
>>16635983
Yeah, I've heard that as well. She's going to try those.

She was really crushed that it might be "just her" and feels really pressured to fix it and "save" our relationship. She's overweight too which I'm sure doesn't help. Another issue that sorta worries me. She's been working on losing weight this year but hasn't seen a ton of progress. I'm not trying to be an asshole because she's great in every other way. I just don't know if I'll ever get over this odor thing which really sucks...
>>
>>16635926
What all does she do to try and remedy the issue?
>>
Being overweight might be part of the problem
If she is having problems losing weight maybe because a chemical imbalance?
>>
>>16635926
>Basically, her vagina smells really bad to me.

This is a fear I have when I meet new gf's. My experience, about 40% of them have a foul smell. Diet is a large factor. Girls who eat lots of mexican food tend to have this problem. Mediterranean diet seems to make it not smell.
>>
>>16636028
Well, she believes that too much washing and soap messes with pH levels that possibly create MORE bad bacteria/odor so she says she just uses wipes or does light washing. She does have some feminine vagicil wash that she uses. Even after showering and using that and going straight to bed, it still smells to me. And her wetness after sex is just so sticky and thick.

>>16636031
Well, I'm certain it's her diet. She isn't strict enough and cutting enough cals. We weight train 2 times a week with a personal trainer and she walks often about 1-2 miles. She's actually gained weight (most likely some muscle) and her body shape is different.
>>
>>16636058
She needs to scrub that sucker clean give me a break
>>
>>16636070
I mean, I've seen her really go to town on it with the wash while showering with her. Then when we get to boning, her juices flowing, it just plain smells bad to me. I have no idea what else it could be other than I just have a personal preference against her natural smell? I'm not just making it up or overreacting like she thinks. I know vaginas have SOME smell but not like this. It's real bad to me!!
>>
>>16636058
She should wash that area at least once a day with a non-scented soap and another was if she has been sweating a lot. Wearing too tight of clothes and or wet clothes will trap bacterias and also give her bacterial issues. After showers she should air dry her lady bits. Her fluids are based off her monthly cycle and all that fun. Normal discharge should be clear or a little milky like color (against depending on cycle) and if she happens to have a yellow/greenish color present, she needs to go to a doctor. Make sure she is tested for a yeast infection because you can have it transfer to your mouth and that will not be a good time for you. Just tell her you can't go down on her until it gets figured out for "just in case" purposes.
>>
>>16636082
What is the coolor N texture of her pussy cream?
>>
>>16635926
First, OP, let me say that you've been great with your girlfriend this far.

I lost a lot of weight last year. I changed diet completely. I also started shaving. My boyfriend said that my smell changed a lot and he's very happy with it. I turned to a healthier diet, with a lot of veggies and fruit.
>>
File: 1444109339135.jpg (24 KB, 670x549) Image search: [Google]
1444109339135.jpg
24 KB, 670x549
>>16636058
>she believes that too much washing and soap messes with pH levels that possibly create MORE bad bacteria/odor so she says she just uses wipes or does light washing

Femanon here, is she FUCKING retarded?? That ONLY applies to the inside of the vagina. She is obviously not cleaning her vulva and surrounding areas thoroughly enough. She might have a hormonal or pH problem as well. Vaginas are NOT supposed to smell rotten or have thick, slimy discharge. Does she bathe every day? If she does, what you need to be looking for is a clear and thinly egg white consistency lubrication with a slight salty taste. Anything different means she has problems. Tell her to wash herself VERY THOROUGHLY with soap or feminine hygiene products. Nasty bitch.
>>
>>16636091
Yeah, she does tend to wear tight yoga pants a lot. And I told her to get unscented soaps. I've never noticed it being creamy or yellow/green color. She's pretty confident it's not a yeast infection and saw a gyno not too long ago. She really seems to think its all normal and that it's me who has the issue. :/

>>16636095
Well I don't really inspect it but I'm fairly certain its clear. Although, like I've said, it seems extra sticky and smells bad.
>>
>>16636113
Well, thanks. I feel I'm tryin to be as understanding as I can be here without hurting her feelings but I'm afraid I've already done that. She said she's going to shave more often too. I just dunno, it feels hopeless

>>16636126
lol, no she knows that's for inside the vagina but like I said, I've seen her wash it pretty thoroughly. She did get an IUD a few months back, but the smell was there before that so I don't think it's simply hormonal?
>>
>>16636127
Yes just recommend that the lady bits require unscented soaps and to thoroughly wash and then air dry. If she wears those yoga pants a lot and isn't completely dry before then she will create a very humid environment that will create an unnatural smell. Medications and supplements can sometimes affect smell and discharge. Too much iron in her diet, a lot of red meat, will bring out a lot of body odor as well as onions and garlic and such.
>>
>>16636147
Yeah, right now I'm letting the issue settle in. If I try to tell her how to manage "her" vagina she might get offended again. She did read up though and is aware of those things too. She's going to stick to white meat and avoid garlic/onions.

I don't know how much longer I can wait. I feel like I've been really patient so far....
>>
File: 1449749984917.jpg (52 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1449749984917.jpg
52 KB, 454x453
>mfw roasties
what the fuck

i'd rather fuck a fleshlight for the rest of my life than deal with shit like this
>>
>>16636168
This.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.