[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I worry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: gettingHot.gif (474 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
gettingHot.gif
474 KB, 188x174
>be me in USA
>gf is in dubai UAE
>shows me her nudes after 1 month of no showing (mmm shave pussy)
>ask when she shaved
>she says a couple days ago she trimmed

Should I worry?
>>
>>16635631
>me: being you
>getting cucked by rich arabs
>wondering if i should worry
>>
if she was planning on sending those nudes, then she probably shaved it for you

if it was something "spontaneous" then yes, you should worry
>>
I always shave even if i wasn't planning on having sex. I just got so used to it when i was in a relationship that i can't stand having a hairy pussy.
>>
>>16635683

Yeah i totally understand that, ive heard of that. I barely believe it but, yah it probably makes you feel sexier...

The thing is..
>Shaved for me a couple times already
My gf told me she didnt like shaving

>Shes not very crazy hairy down there
>but has shaved it a few times in dubai
>>
>>16635631
Do a pre-emptive breakup pronto.
>>
>>16635706
Just confront her and say that's unusual and if something is up.
>>
>>16635631
I don't like shaving but sometimes I do anyway. When it gets to a certain length, the hairs poke though my panties, which bothers me. If I get used to short hair, the long hair can be irritating. And it's easier to shave kinda short hair than to wait until i get home and shave away a huge bush.
Also if she went swimming, I always shave when I'm out in a swimsuit.

Also if she wanted to send you a picture, immediate shaves are red and irritated. I like waiting until it's more relaxed looking
>>
>>16635631
Where are these pics bro
>>
>>16635631
well she lives in dubai I don't think they take kindly to normal sluttery over there, still muslim.
>>
>>16635708
mm
>>16635713
Sage. i did ask her about it, she said i was thinking bad again, she said she shaved it yesterday.
>>16635727
Quality. True true. But still, dont u think your special one deserves the freshest peek? I guess not?
>>16635734
it was too fast, not enough time for me to even get a great look myself
>>
>>16635747
Ive been hoping that, shes a guest worker
>>
Maybe she sent someone else's shaved snatch
>>
Maybe it's so hot in Dubai she sweats and it feels unhygienic down there
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.