[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend, who I'm moving in with in a month, just got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
My girlfriend, who I'm moving in with in a month, just got really pissed off because I gave another girl a compliment because I liked another girls hair. She says you shouldn't compliment other girls in front of your own. Since when can you not be fucking nice in front of your SO?
>>
Since 401 AD. That's when the law was passed. It's very old.

She's right. learn2tact
>>
Have a threesome with her. That was code you had to decode.
>>
>>16635272
>16635272

>since when

since a while ago. its actually a more traditional point of view. i agree though your girlfriend should not gte mad about you complimenting hair. you werent flirty or just like 'thats hot' were you?
>>
>>16635275
I just don't get it, what the fuck is wrong with being nice? Now she's not talking to me.
>>
>>16635278
No, we were walking in a mall, and this cute girl had really cool hair, we passed by, and I said "I really like your hair". That's fucking it.
>>
>>16635284

ehhhhhh i mean shes being dramatic but you dont really need to go out of you r way to compliment a stranger unless she has like that helicopter hair.

try to balance it out, next time you pass a guy say 'nice ass'/

but no really, balance it out. if you only compliment women its def flirtish.
>>
>>16635279
What's wrong here is that you're oversimplifying social dynamics. You can't look at only one part of a situation when the problem relates to another part of it. I would explain this by analogy but I think it's so simple that that's unnecessary.
>>
>>16635296
Why the fuck is wrong with being nice? If a guy has a nice suit, I'll tell him, hey man nice suit. People should feel appreciated when they put work into the way they look.
>>
>>16635279
>I just don't get it, what the fuck is wrong with being nice?
women
>>
>>16635302

i agree, but when you compliment a random female stranger it seems flirty. agian your gf is being dramatic, but you gotta admit theres a little middle ground here.

but yeah, complimenting more men so she notices was my point
>>
Do you compliment her much? If you've never complimented her hair maybe that's what made her upset.

If that's not the case, she could just be reacting like this because complimenting strangers is so foreign to her.
>>
>>16635304
Only if you women is insecure as fuck, she's just being a bitch.
>>
Ask youself the question OP. You and your girl walking in the mall, aesthetic dude bro walks by with mad byceps and killer hair. Your girlfriend says, hey dude bro, nice hair. Now be honest with yourself, would you be triggered somewhat?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.