[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Parents go on a cute trip >Leave the house as a fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1435531450323.gif (1024 KB, 242x227) Image search: [Google]
1435531450323.gif
1024 KB, 242x227
>Parents go on a cute trip
>Leave the house as a fucking mess
>Expect everything to be clean when they come home

How do you win?

Inb4 'move out'
I'm leaving in half a year but this shit is ruining the last few months I'm here
>>
Then move out sooner.

Just because they're your parents doesn't mean they're perfectly reasonable. It is possible for unreasonable people to have reasonable kids. Count your blessings for not having turned out quite like them.
>>
>>16635128

>im moving out but i refuse to clean the house a few times to get there.

you already know what you gotta do.
>>
In the same boat as you. Moving out ASAP is the only thing we can do.

Unless you want to send them on a trip to Belize ;)
>>
>>16635144
You don't understand, the house is a fucking battlefield. My mom hoards decorations, and we have 7 storage rooms/spaces in and around the house that are completely crammed full with stuff.
>>
>>16635167
I think what Anon was getting at is that you swallow whatever you can for the sake of the smoothest wait until you can finally move. To put it another way, cleaning a hoard is less stressful than facing the wrath of the mentally ill for a few months. Pick your battles.
>>
>>16635167

so? clean it? or just clean a little bit and let them yell at you. i doubt they'll kick you out sooner. if you already know when and where you are going and have the means to do it all you have to do is coast by.
>>
Dear OP

You are a man baby faggot. I wouldn't be surprised if you lived in your own state of filth as well.

That being said, do your folks a solid and clean the fucking house for having to put up with your whiny ass. It's the least you could do seeing as how theyd carried your shit-ass for so long.
>>
>>16635209
>It's the least you could do seeing as how theyd carried your shit-ass for so long.
Every time I hear or read someone saying this, I immediately assume that they themselves are spoiled brats.

I've been pulling my own weight around the home (within reason for my age) since I was five and could get my own breakfast. By my late teens I was virtually independent, paying hard cash back into the household and still putting in sweat or labor as my parents needed. Fair's fair; no free rides and no carrying of shit-asses. Who says OP didn't do the same and pay it back as much as he could while he was getting it?

That this is an alien concept to you and your assumption about him being "carried" is just sad. Congrats on having such a comfy adolescence. The rest of us neither used our families nor were used by them to clean up their messes like fucking Cinderella.
>>
>>16635209
>tfw I am grill
>tfw my part-time job is cleaning homes

Even the elderly who can't wipe their own ass have a more organized house.
>>
>>16635181
Isn't hoarding a mental illness? I don't know people who hoard irl but I see the dramatized versions on tv. Not that bad but still...
>>
>>16635241
This. Although there are worse things than OP's situation, there should be some kind of middle ground. Parents decide to plant a kid on the fucking earth for their own selfish reasons, my dad personally telling me he had me so I could financially support him after his retirement.
If you decide to have a fucking kid, you have the obligation to 'carry their shit-ass' until they are financially able to carry their own ass.
Little shitheads like >>16635209 saying you should be grateful for your parents to do anything at all for you will be the scum of the earth who don't decide to abort will eventually end up like shitty parent's themselves.

Don't have kids if you don't want to support them, the earth is overpopulated anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.