[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should a fact that my gf has a vibrator bother me? She told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Should a fact that my gf has a vibrator bother me?

She told me that everything in bed is perfect and she even forgot that she has it (we had a joke about it when we were watching a movie where a vibrator was present in one scene).
>>
>>16635028

No, it should not. Do you masturbate? Did you masturbate before meeting her?

So did she. This is a tool to help her do that, just like your hand is.

End of story, unless you are at her beck and call 24/7 to get her off.
>>
She's cheating on you with a toy. Kill her.
>>
>letting yourself be cucked by the vibrating jew

lmao... either u make her get rid of it... or u end ur life kid...
>>
cucked by the vibrator
>>
>>16635028

nope. ask to use it on her once a month. watching people go crazy is fun, andit switches up the sex enough that she doesnt get bored of just fucking
>>
Reminds me of a blonde Jewess with a great haircut sticking it in her vag while making annoying noises. There's a gif.
>>
>>16635028
I had a bf once who felt emasculated by my vibe. He was huge, the biggest guy I've been with by far, it's just that my vibe was pretty big too. He wanted me to throw it out and that pissed me off. It spoke to his own self-confidence issues and I lost some respect for him after he wouldn't drop it. Girls put a lot of thought into these things.
>>
>>16635028
All chicks have one. Do you have a fleshlight? Does it compare to actually fucking a chick? No? Didn't think so. Same goes for chicks and their toys.
>>
>>16635042
>cucked by the vibrating jew

god damnit, this shit has gone too far, I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>16635028
Yes she likes it way better than ur penis
>>
>>16635028
Shieeet, I'd hate to be you OP.
>>
>>16635028
lol
underage b& detected
protip: have her use it while you fuck, dumbass
>>
Well, you should know that in order to answer this question we need measurements first.

If there is a problem don't worry. There are tools that can help you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.