[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Medical question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160102_222621.jpg (2 MB, 4096x2304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160102_222621.jpg
2 MB, 4096x2304
Recently had a small injury on skin

How long will it take for this to heal up and disappear ?

Pic related
>>
>>16634870

idk. why?
>>
>>16634880

I just want to know how long do these things usually take to heal up and disappear
>>
>>16634903

depends how deep. they dont look deep. they wont be there long. a week maybe? might have a faded scar for awhile.
>>
quit the needle, it'll ruin your life and whoever you're trying to hide it from is absolutely right to try and stop you
>>
>>16634909

This injury was about a month ago and it healed up from then as you see in pic

within a year it should be gone, right ?
>>
>>16634913

I never used drugs

I got attacked by a cat and she jammed one of her claws in my skin on the leg
>>
anyone ?
>>
5-6 days aproximadamente
Medfag here
>>
did you disinfect and put a bandaid on it when it happened
>>
>>16634993
I know this is gonna sound idiotic but

I forgot to disinfect it at that momment and did it later when it was already a bit healed ,so I pulled of thehard stuff that blood forms(when it heals) and then disinfected it

>>16634991
>5-6 days

I dont know about that, for the red dot/scar to dissapear it should deffinitelly take longer, hell its been a month since this happened and it healed as much as you can see in pic
>>
>>16635030
yeah that does sound pretty idiotic
>>
>>16635030
>the hard stuff

What the fuck are you....12?
>>
>>16635058
no ,my primary language just isnt english, and am too lazy to go on google translate right now
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.