[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had a traumatizing event lately and now I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: shig.png (286 KB, 534x456) Image search: [Google]
shig.png
286 KB, 534x456
I've had a traumatizing event lately and now I can't feel any emotion at all. IIN?

I'm frustrated but not angry.
I'm depressed but not sad.
I'm always bored and I can't enjoy music.
>>
>>16634617
You're becoming an adult, welcome to the rest of your life bud.
>>
>>16634635
It should have happened a while ago, I'm 28 years old.
>>
>>16634652
Being an adult is about the condition of your mind, not your body guy. Welcome to the club.
>>
Dear faggot OP,

Welcome to bein a normal fucking human being. You're not unique and you don't get a special card granting you snowflake status.

Whatever you're coping with, you'll get over it.
>>
>>16634705
That's not an advice.
>>
What was that traumatizing event? Losing someone who meant a lot to you? Witnessing something horrible? Tell about it, or use metaphors is you find it difficult. Maybe it's just a grief phase, maybe you died inside.
>>
>>16634705

How edgy. If you come here to insult people with senseless shit instead of helping go back to the brony board.
>>
>>16634744
Not edgy at all, newfag. Sometimes the "suck it up and be an adult" is exactly what a whiny bitch needs.

Caustic attitude aside, there are better ways to develop and engage in positive coping mechanisms that coming to 4chan.

Faggot
>>
>>16634820
Ironically, you are the only one whining here.
>>
>>16634617
Find a new girl.
>>
>>16634845
>whining about a post with no whining

How's your day going, reddit?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.