[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13
File: symbols-017[3].jpg (102 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017[3].jpg
102 KB, 600x399
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
>Anywhere outside. Or online.

Fuck off if you call that helping.
>>
>>16634620
This.
>>
>how do i get over love lost
>>
File: 1451703886283.png (602 KB, 963x720) Image search: [Google]
1451703886283.png
602 KB, 963x720
I'm fucking mesmerized by the differences in lads and lasses, the difference in speech, posture, mind, ect. This isn't in a sexual way at all either.

Do you guys and girls ever think about the differences between sexes? Its just awe striking.
>>
Girls, how do you feel about body hair on men? How much is acceptable and how much is too much? I'm a pretty hairy guy, and I don't know if I should keep my hair shaved, trimmed, or left alone.
>>
>>16634701
I'm transgender so yeah, I probably think about that stuff a lot more than most people
>>
>>16634716
unless you're a turk and covered in thick pubes from the neck down you probably don't have to worry
don't shave down there ever, but do trim your pubes. Nobody wants to go down on a greasy crotch jungle
>>
A guy and I have been texting and amidst our texts there are some ambiguous sexual jokes. I guess we both have a dirty mind and that type of humor.

I'm a bit worried though that he might think I'm easy or sleep with him on the first date because of these comments.

Can women make sexual jokes with guys without him thinking that she'll be quick to have sex with him?
>>
>>16634701
Me too. I'm amazed at the difference in structure, strength, thoughts, etc. the fact that men are so different to women make some more attracted to them if that makes sense.
>>
>>16634701

Sure, but I also think it's blown way out of proportion.

Guys and girls think about things differently, but ultimately we're still all working with the same information. The difference really is in the things we choose to put emphasis on, and in the way we choose to deal with them.

Even among the same gender there are people with VASTLY different priorities and emphasis, so it doesn't at all seem out of the norm for differences to exist.

Like I said, in the end, we're all the same human species, and that makes it so there's SOME common ground somewhere if we look hard enough and put in enough effort to try to understand a view point different than our own.
>>
Do you really prefer assholes over introverts?
>>
>>16634733
if you're making a lot of sexual comments, not just responding to his, then you're telling him you want it. anybody would think so.

but just because you're telling him you want to sleep with him doesn't mean he should expect a casual hookup or even expect it on the first date. if you want to make him work for it that's fine. and if he's not game for that or thinks of you as a tease that's fine too. it's not like either of you owe each other something over some flirting.
>>
goes to either gender I suppose

How bad are self-harm scars? I understand that for most it's a red flag but is it really also a dealbreaker for most?

>>16634733
generally, most guys will probably take it as just kidding around. Don't know exactly what you're joking about though so it's hard to say. Every guy is different too so gl

>>16634654
it just takes time. Try and occupy yourself and hang around friends as much as possible.

>>16634701
Yeah, it really is. It's even crazier when you consider how different we are but at the same time how similar we are.
>>
>16634748
no, girls prefer fun extroverts over bitter lonely guys who don't know to socialize and blame all their problems on external sources
>>
>>16634750
It's not really a lot, just here and there and they could be taken a dirty or normal way so it's not like we're talking explicitly. It's kind of like we both know what's going on but keeping it ambiguous makes it more fun
>>
>>16634733

It depends entirely upon the dynamic you have.

I make sex jokes with my girlfriend all the time, because we have sex and it's the humor we share.

I make no sex jokes with my best friend, because while sex isn't foreign to our history (fwb for a bit), it isn't in our shared sense of humor.

I make sex jokes with another friend, who i've never slept with--and probably wouldn't ever as she's my oldest friend's ex and I think of her like a little sister--because that's just the sense of humor we've always shared.

If they know you, it's definitely possible to make jokes like that and have it not have any consequences.

However when you're dealing with strangers, first impressions impressions last.

Just like if I was talking to a stranger and suddenly randomly look pissed off and punch a guy, regardless of the reason I did it--they could have killed my dog or raped my sister--they're going to think I'm violent person because they won't know any of the circumstances have no other context or interactions from which to judge me.
>>
>>16634810
well, yeah, that's what flirting is
>>
>>16634810

In spite of what I said here, >>16634812

That sounds a lot more like just basic flirting than anything else to me. Either way, at this point what's done is done. It'll either be a problem or it won't.
>>
>>16634812
That's a good way of explaining it thanks!

I think it's just the humor we share and there's an obvious attraction so that helps.
Someone once told me that guys make sexual comments to a girl they want so as not to end up in the friend zone so it's prob that too.
>>
File: 014.png (777 KB, 1940x1400) Image search: [Google]
014.png
777 KB, 1940x1400
Is it okay to try and get a girl's number while she is working (in this case waiting tables)? The other night I went to a restaurant that didn't seem like it was all that busy until after I had received my order. That being said, is it more of a nuisance to ask during work hours or would it be more suitable to ask when they get off so that I could speak to them? Anyone have any experience with this? Being on either side doesn't matter.
>>
Do guys talk to their friends about the girl they like and to what extent?
>>
As a girl, would any guy date me if I'm looking for a serious relationship that's going to inevitably end in 1-2 years (I have to move country forever)?
>>
>>16634912
Some would be turned off, some wouldn't mind but those guys probably wouldn't be interested in a serious relationship
>>16634907
Not really. Obnoxious teenage guys that nobody genuinely enjoys being around will talk about who they banged and all the freaky shit they made her do but that's it.
>>
>>16634907
not really
>>
>>16634751
I used to fuck this girl with scars like that, and she turned out to be complete batshit, so if i meet a person like that again, sex is not on the agenda
>>
>>16634907
Some do, depends on the guy. Generally l'd say less than girls
>>
>>16634907
It has happened, but rarely. I'd say me sharing is the exception and not the norm
>>
>>16634912
I built a relationship with this girl once despite me planning on moving abroad 9 months later. When the time came, i brought her with me. Today she's my wife and the mother of my children.
>>
>>16634907
>Do guys talk to their friends about the girl they like and to what extent?

Some guys kind of do I guess? I can only think of maybe two that have ever done it?

One was my best friend, in a moment of confidence, telling me he was feeling conflicted because there were two girls he was interested in, and felt like he liked one a lot more than the other, but felt like the other one was more appropriate (him being him, he went with the latter, and I guess it's working out? I'm still conflicted because I feel like he feels like he may as well marry her, just because it's been a few years).

The other would literally "OMIGAWD OMIGAWD DUUUUUDE" every five minutes. We would make fun of him all the time for it. He chilled quite a bit out after college, but he still has dumb drama in his life (he was wracked with guilt and accused himself of cheating on his girlfriend because he was at a family wedding and wanted to dance with another girl). He's by far the most whipped and anxiety ridden guy I know.

>>16634912
>As a girl, would any guy date me if I'm looking for a serious relationship that's going to inevitably end in 1-2 years (I have to move country forever)?

Sure, though they'd have to be more casual about serious relationships.I feel like for the most part guys in their mid 20's don't really feel any particular rush to get married, and don't really feel like they need to have flings every five minutes. A year long relationship might appeal to some guys.
>>
How do you smile without looking like a creep in a date?

Not smiling at all is of course not attractive but having a grin wide enough to reach your ears would look ten times more creepy than not smiling at all.
>>
>>16635068
Laugh and smile genuinely. When people are genuinely having fun they'll have a small "satisfied" smile that they're oblivious too.

I find it really easy to laugh way too much or smile uncontrollably when I'm with someone I like though lol
>>
>>16634907
I did back when I was a teen. Now women get introduced to my friends once they become girlfriends. Anything else is my personal business (and not worth talking about in the first place anyway).
>>
>>16634620
We don't know what there is to do in your town.

>>16634716
Don't shave. Trim if it gets too long.

>>16634748
When you say introvert, what you mean is shy, so yes, yes I prefer assholes.

>>16634844
No. Never. She's literally getting paid to be nice to you.
>>
>>16635138
Same. I laugh and smile too much but everyone else has liked it or said it's cute so it works
>>
Guys do you mind it if a girl is completely shaved down there?

From what I've read guys prefer a bit of hair like a landing strip or trimmed or something, but I can't stand any hair around my pubic area and prefer being shaved.
>>
>>16635188
My ideal preference is that she's completely shaved. I don't have any problems with trimming or shaping, though. The only thing I'm not cool with is a wild bush.
>>
>>16635188
Nope, I shave clean down there too. I dont think most guys mind as long as there's no hair in the way.

That being said, do girls mind if I'm completely shaven down there?
>>
>>16635200
I mind. Not everyone does.
>>
Hey Girls!

Im going out with a girl whos never even masturbated before. At first we tried out some light fingering, and now I even go down on her sometimes.

But i just feel like I'm not making her orgasm/cum. She says she feels like there's something spilling all over her body. But when I come in close to give her a warm hug, I feel not much change in the heart rate.

tl:dr Is she lying to me about feeling good? Cause I've made some girls cum hard by just keeping up the tempo (I know some girls like it soft, but fast, while others even prefer Hard and fast/slow etc). Could it be I actually just suck at pleasuring her? She hasn't really discovered her own body yet? A bit of both? Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

PS. I also made very sure she wouldn't feel dejected in anyway (has a history of being bullied). I actually really love her arm pit hair, and even munch on it from time to time. So I don't think she's really shy about sharing what she is okay with. Even offered to fuck me in the ass with a strap on (Maybe, just because it's her),
>>
>>16635188

Nah, I wouldn't mind. Personally, my pref is trimmed as well, because sometimes a little hair is actually kind of sexy to play with and tease, but ultimately, do whatever you feel comfortable with.

There might be some people who might be turned off, but there are also some people who are turned off by anyone who doesn't have 6 pack abs, piercings, or whatever else arbitrary borderline fetish shit people are turned off and on by.
>>
I'm shipping to basic combat training tomorrow at 5pm, my gf of 2 years broke it off with me at midnight last night.

I told my mom was going out with her to say goodbye tonight, what can I do for like two hours by myself, to keep up the illusion?

I thought about a movie but I've seen everything I want to
>>
>>16635300
You're a grown adult about to pledge life and limb to your country for years. This is the time to stop putting up facades like an awkward middle schooler. You don't need an illusion. Do whatever you want, including staying at home, and then ship off tomorrow.
>>
>>16635305
I'm already out though. I might grab a cup of coffee and hang out for a little

Plus I'm pog anyways
>>
>>16635312
It's the spirit of the commitment, not the technical details of where you'll be posted or what you'll be doing. My point also isn't that you should avoid inconveniencing yourself. It's that this "illusion" is some weird pussy drama shit. Why do you need to conceal that you're not out with your girlfriend? No one gives a fuck cowboy.
>>
>>16635320
Because it makes my mom happy to know (think) I'm out with my ex lol. She'll figure it out in 10 weeks anyways when she doesn't want to do family day
>>
Guys at what age does a girl start looking attractive to you? I mean how old is she usually.

I know the legal age is usually 16 to 18 but ignore that - when do they start seeming womanly or "hot" to you?
>>
>>16635410
It's hard to tell what age a girl is for me sometimes. Some girls from 15 to 25 years old dress and act the same. Add makeup to the mix and, from looks alone, you can't tell if a girl is legal. And some 20+ girls look like kids too.
For me usually I'd say when they look 16-17 at least they can be attractive.
>>
>>16634701
Yes, superficially. I'm mroe interested in other people's perceptions.

>>16634733
Yes. Easy. Don't send him nudes at the drop of a hat (only when you're comfortable doing so), and wait to get to know him, as a person, before sleeping with him.

>>16634748
HELL TO THE NO!

>>16634751
If she isn't over those types of thoughts, it's a giant red flag (bad experiences), but not a dealbreaker on it's own.

>>16634907
sometimes. Mostly no, we keep it to ourselves, unless asked. If asked, directly, we'll try to deny it to those we consider friends but not close friends, but confide in our close friends.

>>16634912
serious and 1-2 years aren't compatible. Look for casual.

>>16635188
Don't mind at all.

>>16635410
Ugh, that's a tough question. I know I was interested in girls, in YOUNG girls, as low as 13, when I was 15 years old. I thought them hot. Now, as an old bugger, I can't think of anything under 20 as hot. Even when I do find a girl hot these days, if she isn't mentally engaging, she's dropped, immediately.
But there's the flipside, the cute girls. Sometimes, a girl has a natural cute charm to her, that makes me want to be near her far more than I'd ever want to be near a hot woman. Please keep that in mind.
>>
>>16635421
Yeah I see some girls who look like college girls but are young teens

I find it weird how I was getting cat called at age 16 even when I looked 13 lol
>>
>>16635410

Everyone's different.

I remember my first crush was in kindergarden. I even remember having a rival for her attention. I've pretty much been attracted to girls as far back as I can remember.

That being said, I'm in my late 20's now, and if you're obviously under 20, I just end up thinking "dawww... she's so cute!".

For me, it's always been a moving range.
>>
How does one learn to grab the attention of girls?
>>
>>16635473
The thing that grabs girls attention is mainly just confidence in yourself, you've got to exude it for real. Then go somewhere where females are, and exist. That's what I do, and it works. I'm not always looking for dates though
>>
>>16635490
This is the part where I ask about a seven proven steps to acquire confidence. Little small changes that lead you in the right direction.

If there are, do tell.
>>
Let's try this again because I didn't word it too well last time.

1.) Your gender
2.) How much and what kind of previous sexual/romantic experience would you IDEALLY want in a dream partner. Don't limit yourself and don't be afraid if it's totally unrealistic.
>>
Does a girl not messagging you right after a date went apparently well (like an hour or so later, given that it's 1 AM) means you fucked uo, she sees you as a friend or what?
>>
>>16635500
Don't know if this'll help you but girls are usually too busy worrying about whether they're messing up to notice tiny mistakes or whatever that you're making. In short, she is too busy evaluating her fuck ups to notice yours.
>>
>>16635500
Idk brah, I guess it all comes down to how you view yourself. I hate sounding narcissistic, but in my opinion, I think I'm fucking awesome. I'm in great shape, got a great job, I've got an okay face and people respond positively to my humor and demeanor, and all that shit helps to build for confidence but in the end I really believe that being confident is what YOUR think about YOURSELF, you know?

If you KNOW you're a badass and you've hit all or most of your life goals, then you'll just be confident, I really can't define confidence as something you can "pick up," you kinda have to earn it and price it to yourself
>>
>>16635515
male
the only thing i don't want would be a girl who fucks tons of people _and_ has never been in a serious relationship
>>
This guy hardly asks me anything about myself and it's really concerning.

We're just fuckbuddies for right now, he says he wants to date me eventually (neither of us are ready for a full-blown relationship right now), but why would you not ask about the person you're going to be dating in the future? It doesn't really make any sense to me. He'll ask about my day/what I'm up to, but that's really as far as it ever goes. I'm always the one who asks him things and carries the conversation - which I hate.

I talked to him about it the other day before we established that we were going to date sometime in the future, because it was really starting to get to me, and he's all like "If I'm curious about something I ask.".

Should I wait and see until we get seious about dating, or should I drop this guy now?
>>
File: 3hwbgRs.png (728 KB, 1188x1343) Image search: [Google]
3hwbgRs.png
728 KB, 1188x1343
Had nowhere to stay on new years eve, girl who is a part of our group of friends let me sleep at her place, slept in separate rooms, chit chated before going to bed, she and I didn't really try anything yet she was kinda dropping some hints about wanting to fuck in the morning.
À la "don't mind me showering?" "Hey isnt it funny how we are the only single people in our group?" etc
Is she being friendly and just making conversation or could she really be interested? Cus Im not all about dating in group of friends.
>>
Last night, I was texting this girl I met about a month ago and she said that she was going to start dressing more feminine by wearing mini skirts and stuff. Then she said and I quote "I'm not going to dress like that in front of you though lol" is she just playing or is she serious?
>>
>>16635547
Tbh he'll probably drop you as soon as you get too annoying, which sounds like you're right on the verge of becoming. So, just do what you want, really, if you want to fuck, keep fucking. If you're in the mood for something serious, move on, because that isn't what your guy wants.
>>
>>16635547
he sounds like he just doesn't care about you that much. especially if that was his answer once you brought it up.
i've been like this with some girls and they were never the ones i wanted to have a lasting relationship with.

if you're ok with just sex with no expectations beyond that, keep doing what you're doing. if not, drop it.
>>
>>16635547
maybe he just doesn't like 'deep' 'soul-baring' etc conversation
>>
>>16635553
We don't know anon. People are different. Some don't think much of saying things and others do. The only way you're going to find out is by flirting back or asking her.
>>
Girls/either

I recently became friends with a clique of ~20 women. They're all single and several have already shown interest. I text, Snap, and talk on IG with about half of them regularly, but I'm worried that this is going to cost me all of my new friends. How can I get to know these women to see which, if any, I have a good connection with without alienating the whole group?

And, addendum, if I do end up dating one and others become hurt because of that, how do I handle it?
>>
For a guy, how annoying is it if you one night stand with a girl and she freaks out and asks if it was something more?
>>
>>16635584
go hang out with them individually, doesn't have to be a date
>>
>>16635594
she gets dropped immediately and i make fun of her to everyone i know
>>
>>16635604
exactly, but everyone just keeps telling me to go for it
like wtf, shouldn't there be other ways to figure it out?
>>
>>16635594
>she freaks out
Define freaking out?
>>
>>16635594

Confused,

If she freaks out because she thinks the guy wanted more, and she doesn't want that.

If she freaks out because she wanted something more?

If it's just a misunderstanding and we're both on the same page, I'll correct it with no prob.

The latter... to be honest, I've only ever had one night stand not go well, and it was my very first... I specifically told her that I was still hurting from something and wasn't looking for anything serious, and to just have fun She said she was cool with it.... Fast forward a bit... the texts and drunk voicemail's... Somehow I managed to feel guilty as fuck and like kind of like total scum... even though I was specifically careful to tell her from the get go exactly what this was....
>>
>>16635620
currently it's internal, but most of the texts i have been thinking about sending are long winded and panicked sounding. Standard word vomit at high speed, I suppose

>>16635621
if it was clear that it was a one night stand I would just drop it. But this guy and I have been flirting to the nines for months now and he has a reputation for not being into the one night stand sort of thing. So, I am confused. He invited me to stay the night, but I was too excited to sit still and ended up going to the living room. If I had actually fallen asleep all of our mutual friends would know. I feel like I maybe made him think I was trying to hide it, like it was a one night stand to me. Also, <- this is the kind of panic lol
>>
>>16635636
ur crazy girl
>>
>>16635636
Hey. Stop. You're making this harder than you need it to be.

What you need is the "what are we?" conversation. And you need to ask yourself what you want you two to be.

Do you want it to be more? Say so. Do you want it to be just fwb? Then say so!

You're not going to break his heart or make him hate you for just clarifying. You don't need to make it a panicked conversation. Don't say too much.

Don't answer your own questions before he answers. Because you want info from him. Spewing info at him will not help.

Just say, "What are we?" And WAIT. Don't start spewing, "because I was worried that you thought XYZ and I want ABC and I don't want to scare you away and I'm sorry for being crazy and you probably hate me"
Just
Wait

Let him answer you.
>>
>>16635643
yup, and i dont know how to turn it off for long enough to see the truth
lobotomy.jpeg
>>
>>16635667
literally those three words?
alright coach
i got this

oh fuck me, the waiting is going to be fun
did i mention i spend three days a week at his house and the fallout is going to be so much fun

but i got this, i totally do
>>
>>16635685
Be prepared for him to not answer immediately. He might say, "what do you mean?" Or "what do you want us to be?"
The former, I might say, "How serious is this, you and I?"
The latter I'd either redirect to say, "I asked you first" or honestly answering either "I like the two of us being casual friends with benefits." or "I'd like to try something more serious with you."

Keep it brief
>>
>>16635696
hmm, well i dont know him well enough to know if i would like him relationshipwise. Is that an appropriate response to the second?
>>
Girls, what would you enjoy doing with a guy on a saturday night? What are your ideas of a fun date?
>>
>>16635702
You should know what you want before asking him what he wants.
>>
>>16635705
COD3 I'd kick your ass in zeds and multi
>>
>>16635702
Well do you want to try to get to know him better with the express purpose of dating?
This >>16635707
>>
>>16635707
darn that reciprocity, i suppose i would go with i think it would be fun to date, but i shouldnt follow that up with idc if we dont
musnt be wishy washy, must choose, right?
>>
>>16635425
What, i thought they were hot since like i was 8yrs old
>>
>>16635717
>musnt be wishy washy, must choose, right?
No, it's that you must be honest.

"I think it might be fun to date but I am happy with a casual friends with benefits too."

You might want to ask yourself which you'd prefer, in case he also sees himself going either way.
>>
>>16635717
>>16635754
But also: do you really not care if you never date? Are you okay with the idea of him with other women? Of him maybe ending your fwb because a woman asks him to be monogamous?
>>
>>16635757
i really am okay with it

>>16635754
then we are both grey the whole way lol
>>
>How can i understand women better?
>>
>>16635817
dude i dont understand us
pick a girl figure her out
>>
>>16635761
okay i totally did it and i dont know what to do with this response
I said " wht do you consider what happened to be?"
he said "it just kind of happened. I didnt expect it to."
>>
I guess I'll ask one here.

I'm a 29 year old guy who's in college full-time and living with his parents. I'm not a NEET or anything, I had a career and my own place (with a long-term ex-GF), and just went back to college because I hit a wall in my career that I need a degree to get past. I'm living with my parents because it's the financially responsible thing to do right now. I'm not completely broke, I have a decently nice car, I'm mature and responsible and a professional type, etc.

I had a really bad breakup about 2.5 years ago and haven't dated or had sex since. First it was getting over it, then my career took over my whole life, and then it was adjusting to going from a high-impact job to the routine of college life.

I'm finally feeling like I'm able to consider dating and other stuff again, but I'm not sure who I should go after.

On one hand, professional women around my age are more appropriate matches for me, but my life situation makes it hard to attract them.

On the other hand, younger girls in college are probably more likely to not mind my situation, and I have that "older guy" appeal to play off of, but I'm unsure if I can connect with them and I feel a little creepy going after some girl 10 years younger than me.

What do you guys think is the more appropriate group to go after, and more likely to get me decent results?
>>
>>16635908
You're asking what did the night mean. You're supposed to be asking what you two mean together.
>>
>>16636001
there's a difference? ffff
>>
File: 1451242495232.jpg (10 KB, 227x261) Image search: [Google]
1451242495232.jpg
10 KB, 227x261
>>16635711
>COD3
>>
>>16636021
oh man, i love the zeds tho
>>
>>16635705
Aquarium at night!
>>
>>16636027
I can't tell if you're talking about KF or if COD hijacked the term
>>
>>16636143
im talking about COD, but im the only one ive heard say zeds about it so...
>>
>>16635518
Help?
>>
>>16636011
It's about the meta of your relationship. I'd say his answer kind of means that you're casual relationship. But did you get what you wanted to know anyway?
>>
>>16635518
>>16636158
Wow, no. Stop reading into things. I'd be asleep. If she ignores you for a week, come back and talk to us. You're fine.
>>
>>16634593
Someone please answer asap!

My girlfriend of 7 months had told me about her past relationships, and has laid every card on the table so far without me even asking. She tells me that she loves me all the time, and is always down for sex. She seems crazy about me, and I'm about to go abroad for half a year, wherein we decided to be together no matter what, and never cheat on each other.
Now here are some red flags:
>she has lots of guyfriends (because she used to be a tomboy)
>she is insanely jealaus of my past sexual relationships even though I've never cheated (I fucked her friend before I knew who she even was)
>she lived in portugal for a year and a half where she "hung out" with some dude she claims she never fucked, but he was heartbroken when she left (didn't even ask, she told me)
>now I see she has liked EVERY fucking picture on his facebook and just yesterday written "I like you!" on one of his older pics

I am really considering breaking up with her, but I feel that the emotions are taking over logic. What's your take?
>>
>>16635410
16 usually. But talking to them at that age is its own punishment.
>>
>>16636182
>I am really considering breaking up with her
Why? Because she's a jealous person and you suspect something with that portugal guy?

Do you like her? How do you feel about 6 months without physical intimacy? Is she worth it? What do you like about her?
>>
>>16636207
>Why? Because she's a jealous person and you suspect something with that portugal guy?
Yes, I'm going to ask to look through her messages tomorrow.

>Do you like her?
I really do although we have our ups and downs, although her jealousy has always been what made us argue. Other than that, we're perfect for each other.

How do you feel about 6 months without physical intimacy?
It's gonna be hell, but I know I can pull it off because I love her so much. Don't know about her though.

>Is she worth it? What do you like about her?
She is wifey material. She does everything to have me satisfied, and is grateful when I make her happy in return. Can't say that about my past relationshits.
>>
Hey guys, been some time since I posted on adv.

I need some advice. My girlfriend who I'm with for over a year doesn't share many interests. This was never a problem as it did give us lots to talk about; the things we didn't have in common. We're very fond of each other and she seems perfect for me. She's girly, funny, sweet, can cook well..

But everytime I try talking to her about anything deeper like philosophy or politics she just acts so ignorant. Like she doesn't care at all.

I've been finding it frustrating that I can't talk about news and politucs in a serious manner with her.

Will this become even bigger of a problem as we go, or should I just stop overthinking and find other people to talk to about politics?
>>
>>16636231
>She does everything to have me satisfied, and is grateful when I make her happy in return.
If things are so good, I don't understand why you're considering breaking up before you even are sure that she's cheating.
>>
>>16636232
Well how do you feel when you avoid politics with her?
I find that pretty typical among my various relationships. When I describe a night to my mom, I tell her about my friend having an emotional break down. When I described the night to my dad, I told him about the hilarious movie we watched.

My mom loves drama, my dad loves film. They're gonna just stare and nod if I did vis versa.

If it bothers you a lot, think about why. Does it mean a lot to you that she can keep up with you intellectually? Do you kind of look down on her for not getting deeper?
>>
>>16636248
How can I be? Should I check her phone and seem like an asshole if there's nothing? What if I see some hearts here and there but nothing serious and I break it up?
I have never been this insecure, its a whole new feel to me.
>>
>>16634701
Yep. I'm not fascinated by it or anything though

>>16634716
I like it, but not too much. I don't really know how to describe how much is too much. If you're hairy, leave it alone, shaving or trimming will get tiresome

>>16634748
I prefer normal guys over either of them. If the only two choices are those two, then I prefer assholes over self-righteous guys who use 'introvert' as their defining feature and as an excuse for any shortcomings with women

>>16634844
It's annoying, you don't know if she's already got a boyfriend and she's busy, even if the restaurant doesn't look it

>>16635068
Smile naturally

>>16635300
Why the fuck don't you just tell your mother she broke up with you?

>>16635473
Be attention-grabbing, or make yourself so

>>16635515
Female. I don't mind how much, as long as it was in a committed relationship

>>16635518
Jesus Christ, are you always this clingy?

>>16635547
Save yourself the heartbreak and look for another guy when you're ready for a relationship. This guy is either autistic, or doesn't care enough about you

>>16635584
>20 women
Good luck with that

>>16635705
If I like the guy, I won't really care what we do as long as we spend time together

>>16636232
>Will this become even bigger of a problem as we go
Probably
>>
>>16636232

It depends on how big passion this is to you.

We all have things we are centrally passionate about, that our lives revolve around and give it meaning, and then things which we are merely interested in.

You have to decide if those subjects, or if talking about those subjects give you meaning and make you feel alive, if those are the things that help you truly connect to people, and if you couldn't live without them.

If the answer is yes, it's time to get out because, "she seems perfect" for me isn't why you stay in a relationship. You stay in a relationship because you feel connected, because you want the same things, and because you care about each other in a way that makes you both better for it.
>>
>laughs at my admittedly poor jokes
>remembered me from last time I was in
>comes to help me before other customers, even checks up on me a few times
>last time I saw her she said "I was thinking about you earlier"

Is this an employee being nice or she's sending signals? Do I go for it?
>>
Hey girls:

What do you think of a guy if he says that what he wants in a relationship is "a best friend that he can be intimate with?"
>>
>>16636704
I think that's a pretty good description of a good relationship
>>
>>16634593
So i just cut my pubes from my pussy and glued it on my chin as a mustache and my boyfriend fell for it
he thought i was a guy..we never had sex so he asked if i was trans sexual. i feel bad about fooling him but i think hes really stupid after this. what do i do?
>>
>>16636801
I so badly want to believe that this actually happened so I can laugh about it.

I did actually get fooled for a minute by a girl I know pretty well once, she drew a beard on with eyeliner or something, and when she walked up to me I legitimately thought she was a very effeminate short guy until she started talking.
>>
>>16634981
Aw fuck that got me right in the feels.
>>
>>16636704
What the other anon said. I'd think he has a good head on his shoulders.
>>
File: OSHIT.jpg (8 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
OSHIT.jpg
8 KB, 240x240
>>16635244
>I really love her arm pit hair, and even munch on it from time to time
>mfw
>>
Guys, do you find it awkward running into an ex's friend?
>>
>>16637230
i just don't do this. I respect my friends too much
>>
>>16637283
What? It's something that just happens, it's not like you planned it or anything
>>
>>16637230
Some are still cool, others I really hate and will ignore them completely
>>
>>16637285
Who should text first the day after our first date?
>>
>>16637331
didn't mean to quote someone btw
>>
>>16637230
>>16637324
The ones I was friendly with, I always try to be friendly still but they always blow me off. It kinda pisses me off if I'm being honest.
Like I went on a beach trip with my ex and her two friends, we made memories, we seemed friendly, drank with them on multiple occasions. Then after the breakup couldn't even get a reply to a text. It's just stupid imo.

So no I don't find it awkward but they seem to.
>>
>>16637352
They're probably just worried you'll try and get with them. Either that, or your ex has told them about all the bad shit you do
>>
>>16637230
It's whatever. It's funny when they act awkward though.

>>16636801
W-what?

>>16636232
Either she pretends to be ignorant because she doesn't want to discuss the shit with you (because you're the painfully ignorant one) ... or she's legitimately retarded and you should run. Come to think of it, you should abort in either scenario.

>>16636182
>but I feel that the emotions are taking over logic
This pretty much. Seems like she's simply being open and honest with you, do people complain about this now?

>>16635817
Stop viewing them as "women" and try to understand individuals.

>>16635547
You don't sound compatible and/or he's just not interested.

>>16635515
1.) Cis male scum.
2.) I am indifferent about the amount of casual sex she had but if she had over 5 relationships, there is a good chance she's immature and cray.

>>16635473
Be confident, be funny ... driving a nice car always helps too.

>>16635410
Usually around 21 but I saw some hot 18 year olds and Natalie Portman was rather hot in Leon The Professional. Generally guys/gals under 21 act and dress pretty silly and having a mostly mature body doesn't help to overlook it.

>>16635188
No, it's fucking perfect.

>>16634912
>I have to move country forever
How is that a fucking issue in 2016? If I am into you, I'd just move there too. Unless we talk about a fucked country like Iraq, Somalia or USA.

>>16634907
Only on a very distant/comical level. Getting advice for relationships and dating feels like playing dirty. If I need the help of some other faggots, I am not good enough for the chick.

>>16634844
It's fucking creepy and annoying in 99,999999% of cases. If you manage to have a conversation going with her and she seems interested beyond being polite, maybe then.

>>16634751
It's whatever, scars are cool but it's obviously showing that you had issues.
>>
>>16637331
The one who wants to? Just do it, if you feel like it.
>>
I'm 18f dating 23m.

What should I avoid doing/saying given the age gap?
>>
>>16637402
The things you probably can't consciously control
>>
Are slow learners a turnoff for you girls/guys?

Especially slow learners who can never help it if they have some minor mental handicap like dyslexia.
>>
>>16637415
Honestly? Yeah. And I don't know if I would buy something like dyslexia as an excuse, I know a dyslexic girl who's in the top 10% of her class at law school, so it's obviously not a huge barrier for everyone.
>>
>>16637415
It depends. I know slow learners who study STEM shit, I know slow learners who don't even bother learning and even struggle as wagecucks.

It doesn't matter what you have but what you do with it.
>>
>>16637415
>>16637421
I agree

What do you mean exactly by slow learners? I'm drawn to quick witted and clever people so someone "slow" might annoy me.

But like that anon said, dyslexia isn't an excuse. I have a friend who is dyslexic and you'd have no way of knowing as she's very clever and quick.
>>
>>16637427
>What do you mean exactly by slow learners?

Everything was extremely difficult to learn for me from the moment I was born, even from the simplest things from walking to speaking my first words to riding a bike and learning math and my mother tongue.

It's much more difficult for me to understand things than it is for other people, and yet amazingly I learned english faster than my mother tongue, but I do hate it that I have difficulties in understanding things slowly than others. I have to live with this and accept it as a part of my own being, and I'm always afraid of getting rejected because of it.
>>
>>16637439
And I also fear that if I ever want children, they will inherit this from me as well.
>>
So at a NYE party a girl back home that goes to the same uni as me, I had just started there recently, and kept saying that she had no friends, and we should hang out. I mean, we were pretty drunk, but she kept brining it up.

If/when i proceed, how do I feel it out to see if its just for friendship, or that I have a chance?
>>
>>16637439
>>16637442
You write perfectly and can explain yourself perfectly which means you are not as much of a lost case as you think you are.

I don't know the extent of what you have but there will always be someone who wont mind it at all. People get married to people with extreme disabilities and go on to have families.

They might inherit it but maybe in the future there'll be a way to tell or remove that "gene" (I have no clue about genetic engineering so excuse me if I'm way off). Or maybe it won't be so bad. If you found someone to marry and have kids with despite your issue, so will they.
>>
hey girls, can someone grow up on you even if there's no physical attraction at first? Not an ugly person, just someone that you don't feel attracted to in your first date.
Yesterday I had a first date that went well, she laughed, smiled, her body language hinted at her feeling well, but this morning I texted her a bit and all I get are one liners. I'm afraid she's not attracted to me and we're shifting into friendship zone. What do I do? I love her
>>
Guys:

What are some of the worst things a girl can say to a guy?
>>
>>16637484
Sure. But that sort of thing usually happens between friends and whatnot over a long period of time, not really between say, a first and second date
>>
>>16637415

Not really?

On a professional level, when I'm training people at work it can be a pain in the ass, but I'm willing (if not happy) to show them as many times as it takes because a much, much bigger pain in the ass is when they don't want to admit they don't understand, say they do, and end up doing it all wrong--which means they make more work for me when I have to go back and fix what they messed up, and then end up having to retrain them again anyway.

On a personal level, nah. My girlfriend always says she's a slow learner and has minor dyslexia, an that I'm kind of too fast an explainer.

I tend to learn by just listening to explanations or intuiting the pattern of things out, where as she needs to physically repeat a process multiple times to pick them up.

My girlfriend asked me to teach her to shoot pool a little under a year ago, and I've had to explain the same things over and over, and repeatedly remind her of minor things here and there, but it's never bothered me. She's gone from not being able to finish out a game by herself in an hour, to being able to hold her own against most casual players.

The only time I've ever been annoyed was when she told me to stop and "go sit in
tha corner" because she knew what she was doing it (my friend said it once as a joke--she repeated it--that was the first time she ever saw me legitimately pissed off).

The common trend, professional and personal, if you're willing to learn, that goes a LOOOONG way in my book.
>>
>>16637485
"Your dad got a bigger dick."
>>
>>16637485
Hinting at any kind of friendship once he clearly want you to be her gf.
Just say you're not interested instead
>>
>>16637484
Happens all the time. Sometimes I find a guy completely average and there's no attraction, and over time he becomes my 10/10 and i can't breathe around him I like him so much.

But if after the first date there's no attraction there is just no chemistry and you shouldn't chase after it.

Or maybe she's just a bad texter.

One thing though, try not to think you love someone before you're even in a relationship with them.
>>
>>16637485

My ex was better.
>>
>>16637484
>first date.
>What do I do? I love her

Yeahh.....

No.
>>
>>16637499
a bit of background here
We texted for hours to no end in the last period, and she was a great texter. We finally met after a couple weeks or so (she was woring in France, I'm in Italy). I really feel a deep connection, like I could not give a damn about her physical appearance. This morning, after our date, I only get one liners like "i felt good yesterday". Guess I'll wait it out
>>
>>16637508
*working in France
lol
>>
Women, how do you feel about guys who are bothered by your body hair?
>>
>>16637517
I don't really care. The approval of some guy is not worth the constant maintenance
>>
btw girls and guys
What do you think should be the amount of text you exchange with your partner the day after a date? Should you write walls of text telling her/him how much you liked the date (or not) or it's better to let it rest a bit?
>>
>>16637540
Whatever the fuck you two want to do. Stop obsessing over texting and stop asking stupid questions
>>
Guys, would you think a girl who doesn't care what the men think of her is a radical feminist, or just super confident? What if she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her, not just men?

Note: I'm asking because I sometimes like to see how the opposite gender thinks, not because I care, and I'm adding this because I know that if I don't someone will reply 'hurr durr if you don't care then why are you asking?'
>>
>>16637556

Depends on how she acts.

If she makes a show of not caring, I'm going to assume she's some annoying as hell feminist.

If she just apathetic, then that's all I'm going to really see, and I might be bored.

If she's self-confident, and just does her own thing because that's what she does, kinda sexy.
>>
>>16637556
> a girl who doesn't care what the men think of her is a radical feminist
A normal person, there is no reason to care how ones political stance might be perceived.

>just super confident
That's fucking hot.

>What if she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her, not just men
Either edgy teen or a sociopath if she truly doesn't care about ANYONES opinion of her.
>>
Not exactly opposite gender since I'm talking about just a friend, but when does it stop being appropriate to ask someone to hang out?

I kind of went overboard when I wanted to see this girl with whom I used to hang and get along great but is now busy. I kept offering to hang and help with all kinds of random things, with a different plan once every few days. She shot them all down and flaked once.

So I kind of got the hint and stopped bothering her, but we still see each other a lot and get along well. How much more time should I let pass before I say "fuck it" and give it another shot?
>>
>>16637714
One week, two days, twelve hours and about nine minutes.

Or like ... be a fucking functional human being and decide according by how it goes.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 500x281
Girls: I need advice on oral. Ive only had sex once before and I didnt go down on the girl.

Im meeting up with a girl I really like in a week and I really want it to be pleasureable for her because it would be our first time. So I wanna have a rough idea what Im doing when I get down there

Where do I stick my tongue? Upwards? Straight ahead? Im looking to lick the clit here right?

Ive heard of the "Spell the alphabet with your tongue deal" its just the girls anatomy down there is a little bit of a mystery to me

Pls halp, Im not even worried about my own performance for my sake, I just want it to be good for her
>>
>>16637815
Nigger, there are thousand of tips on the internet. Fucking google that shit.
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 426x213) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 426x213
>>16637823

I was gonna but I feel like /adv/ has that more personal touch to the advice
>>
Girls (and guys), do you think it's excessive to want more details and know more about what my girlfriend is doing after she has violated my trust in a big way? She didn't do anything sexual with another guy or anything, but she did something to me that was pretty awful and it really hurt my ability to trust her not to do other things.

So until the trust is fully regained (it is somewhat, because I can tell he is truly sorry about it and does truly care about me) is it too excessive to want to know more about what she's doing? I don't mean constant "what are you doing right now" texts or anything, just like if we're talking through text or skype (and it's usually instant replies from both of us) and she suddenly stops responding/gives delayed responses I ask her what she's doing and if she's talking to someone else too, essentially an explanation for the delay. If it matters, the thing that caused me to lose trust in her involved her and another person (someone she had a fling with to make it worse) explicitly trying to make me upset (though her role was mainly playing along). I asked her to tell me if she's doing something else while talking to me so I know she's busy and that responses are being delayed and I know she isn't conspiring with that person again or worse. Last night she called this excessive and it's annoying me a bit today. I don't think it's excessive because there's still a lot of trust to rebuild.
>>
>>16635515
>1.) Your gender

male

>2.) How much and what kind of previous sexual/romantic experience would you IDEALLY want in a dream partner. Don't limit yourself and don't be afraid if it's totally unrealistic.

at a minimum enough to be able to properly articulate what she wants and to teach how to do it. i don't really care if he or she has slept with half the planet as long as i don't have to deal with children, psycho exes and/or diseases.
>>
>>16637230
no
>>
File: image.jpg (762 KB, 400x4136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
762 KB, 400x4136
>>16637815
>>
So I've met a girl I really like (we're both 19 btw and both live at home with our parents). I'm about to go to her house for the first time and meet her family and parents. I'm not awkward or anything, I can hold a conversation and have been told I have the ability to make a good first impression on anybody (potential bosses during interviews, previous gf's parents, etc.). But, I'm nervous as fuck. Her parents seem kind of strict with her, they don't like the idea that we met online and have chatted for about a week over facebook/phone calls. She insists her dad will like me, but it already seems they just think I have bad intentions (which I don't, I really like this girl so I'm not just here for sex or anything.)

Basically....I just want thoughts, tips, or comments about this. Anything to help, I'm actually shaking with nervousness as I type this.
>>
>>16637352
This is very different from running into an ex. I would typically not mind at all provided nothing weird had happened in the relationship to make me think otherwise. Do I want to keep in touch with you? Probably not because you have a relation to my ex, which I most definitely don't want to get in touch with in any way.
>>
>>16634593
Who is Brandon? Why is he famous on 4chan?
>>
How/should I tell my gf I have Aspergers? We've known each other since September and we've been dating for about a month, so I'm fairly certain that she won't freak out, I just want to know what I should do?
>>
How to tell a guy I don't want to fuck him again? We were developing a fwb situation, but I think he only settled for that because I didn't want to date him. He's nice, 7/10 face, but when the clothes came off his body was a 2/10, you don't even want to know. It was disgusting and I didn't cum from sex.

Is there a polite way to say I don't want to hang out again? I'm probably on the spectrum so sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm bad with talking to people. He said he wanted me to be honest with him, but idk, is there a pleasant area between honest and polite?
>>
Girls, do you ever ask guys out on a date?
>>
>>16634751
>self-harm scars

My housemate has them. I didn't even notice for a year and a half until she pointed them out.

>>16634912

I'm in a similar position and a lot of guys date me. So yes, just don't get too attached.

>>16635068

Practice a normal smile in the mirror. Smiling is essential.

>>16635473

Be attractive and confident. If that fails get /fit/.

>>16635515

F. I absolutely don't give a fuck as long as he's clean.

>>16635518

>an hour

What the fuck. Calm yourself and wait a few days.

>>16635554

You sound friendzoned.

>>16635705

I just like walking around.

>>16636182

If he's in portugal why are you worried? Also it may be a cultural difference. nothing wrong with male friends. nearly all of my friends are male due to my hobbies.

>>16636521

Sounds like she's just doing her job.

>>16636704

Hot. Would date.
>>
>>16637415

Huge turnoff.

>>16637517

It's annoying. I keep myself clean and shaved, but I'm not gonna fullbody wax for some perfectionist asshole. My ex was like that. Funny thing, he had horrible hygiene and crusty ballhair. I'd probably dump the guy on the spot.

What kind of body hair are you talking? Like mexican arm carpet, or peach fuzz?

>>16637898

Look, if you have issues that big, just dump her and move on. That isn't healthy.

>>16638032

Just relax. You're working yourself up.

>>16638060

She probably already suspects you do. Just bring it up when talking about a similar topic, or even if you don't mention it, it doesn't matter.

>>16638073

Yes.
>>
>>16635515
1. Male
2. Ideally? Next to nothing. But I'm fine with the girl having previous experiences.
>>
>>16638054
bump
>>
Should I never, under any circumstance, tell a girl (that I'm not dating) that she's pretty/beautiful?
>>
>>16638136
pretty much.
>>
>>16638118
You're the embodiment of every retarded /adv/ trope

>being turned off by people not being as smart as you
>advising someone to dump someone over a minor squabble
>'JUST RELAX' as serious advice
>"hurrdurr they already know"
>>
>>16638136
Correct.
>>
>>16638144
I am >>16638032, the one that anon was telling to relax. Honestly that's probably my best option. It was good advice if you actually fucking read what they were responding to.
>>
Girls [and other boys]:
I really need to forget a girl for at least three days. Three whole days. How?
>>
>>16638161
>Three whole days.
that's a really short period of time. read a couple books.
>>
>>16638166
I tried that, but everything reminds me of her.
It's crippling.
>>
>>16638161
Get lost in some music. Lots of music. Put on some headphones, never take them off.
>>
>>16638172
Any good suggestion of non-romantic musics to listen for?
>>
>>16638184
Well what to do you like? Metal, hip hop, classic rock? I can't pick one for you, if you like a little bit of variety put on Pandora or Last.fm
>>
>>16634593
I was gonna make a separate thread, but I guess posting in here will keep the board more tidied.

How accurate/bullshit is pic related?

>Inb4 silly ballgag picture
>>
>>16638195
Classic rock, progressive, romantic ballads and tango that make me remember her... I tried to put something random here, it ended in Leonard Cohen (BAD IDEA)...
>>
>>16638200
>25
heh
>>
>>16638144

>dumping an unhealthy relationship

Valid

>relax and stop overthinking things

Valid

>someone who spent months with a person probably has a good idea of their mental flaws already

Valid

>being turned off by a literal retard

Valid

Why are you so mad?

>>16638151

Yeah, just don't think of it as anything formal. You wouldn't freak out meeting the parents of a friend, right? And it sounds like you aren't even properly dating yet, so it's not a marriage proposal or anything.
>>
Girls, what does it mean when I walk by and you whisper to each other?
>>
>>16638136
Well it looks like I fucked up. I did that recently though nothing bad has come of it.
>>
>>16638343
Girls are not a hivemind. Maybe they're checking you out, maybe you're ugly as fuck, maybe you have something on your shirt, maybe they're not even talking about you.

>>16638200
You can't tell if a girl likes you unless she says so. Generally most of those are decent signs of interest.
>>
>>16637485
'Your a great friend'.
>>
girls, some guy asks you out but you have a boyfriend. what would you do?
>>
>>16637748
>be a fucking functional human being
Where do you think we are
>>
>>16638374
"Not interested."
>>
>>16638374
Forget your name and call you Chris-chan from now on.
>>
During a Christmas party, I asked a girl I danced with to go out with me sometime. She said yes.
I haven't spoke with her since.

Do I just ask her out directly, or try to chat her up first?
>>
>>16638361
She stared at my face and whispered but didn't smile in a flirtatious way, she looked concerned... But I'm highly attractive. I think they usually smile when they check you out. It just gives me anxiety when they whisper.
>>
>>16638262
Your right, we aren't dating yet. But, if meeting the parents goes well, it will definitely lead to an actual date. So after THAT date would be the most appropriate time to officially ask her to be my gf right (if I so choose)?

Wow, I can still tell I'm overthinking and overreacting to everything.
>>
>>16638402
Giving more details still doesn't change the fact that the anons here are not her. Just because she looked at you doesn't mean she was talking about you.
>>
>>16638407
I'm certain she was talking about me. I am attractive so I'm hoping to hear she liked me but no doubt she said something because she spoke as she stared at me...

Another time I was at the airport and a girl just stopped talking to her friend and glared at me as I walked by, no smile and she looked like she told her friend to look at me. It bothers me not knowing what they're thinking of me.
>>
when do you stop being all lovey dovey with your gf/bf? I mean, there is a peak in the beginning of a relationship, but after that, you become more serious about it.
>>
>funny guys are attractive
>women laugh at everything a guy they like says, even when no one else is laughing

So does humour really make someone more attractive or do women just think that because they're biased to consider attractive men funnier?
>>
>>16638419
You're awfully self-centered. Only the girl in question knows what she was thinking. If you have some issue with them, ask them. You are just here to get the answer you want to hear, which is: she likes you. Do you feel better now?

>>16638421
The honeymoon period typically seems to last from a few months to a year.

>>16638422
Both.
>>
>>16638421
Why would I ever stop? I've been both serious and lovey since the beggining and I think it's important to keep both of those.
>>
>>16638422
>So does humour really make someone more attractive or do women just think that because they're biased to consider attractive men funnier?
I've never thought of it that way, wow...

I think humour makes a guy 100x more attractive, at least for me. I love people who can make quick, witty jokes or be sarcastic in a funny way, be silly with me/joke around, etc. But that's just my personality type, some people might like more serious guys.

Though when I really like someone I tend to laugh at everything "funny" he says, even if it's not funny and I know it's not I find myself uncontrollably laughing and I don't even know why. So I can tell the difference between good humoured and not, even if I find the guy attractive.
>>
Guys,

I know it can be subjective, but when do you start catching feelings for a girl? Before asking her out, after, etc.

How strongly do you have to like her to gf her?

Also should the girl or guy bring up the gf/bf thing?
>>
>>16638374
tell him i have a bf.
>>
>>16637488
unterrated af
>>
>>16638422
the point in girls liking guys with "humor" is that your humor is compatible. you need to be able to fool around and think the two of you are hilarious. that "inside joke", that "one time i almost pissed my pants"-funny. it's not about knowing jokes or making a witty remark all the time. everything else is no fun in a relationship. so, naturally, if a guy has the same humor as i have it will add to his attractivity. for me that usually means sarcasm, dark humor and immature dumb shit.
>>
There's this girl that I like that comes to talk with me when no one's around, but when her friends show up she rarely says anything to me. Do you guys think that she's scared that her friends might make fun of her or something if they see that she's hanging around with me?
>>
>>16638481
Depends on the girl, really. Some guys will have the "love at first sight" as they say, others won't really be into you until they've had a few dates. As for who should initiate, again it depends on the guy. Some guys will initiate while others are shy and don't know how or when to initiate. If the person you have your eyes on isn't making any moves, you have to make them yourself.
>>
guys:

My Bf asked me yesterday if i would ever ge married. i said yes, and asked him back. he said yes, then kissed me and told me he loves me.

w-w-was he hinting on thinking about marrying me one day?
>>
>>16638512
I think he was. The real question is: do you feel ready for marriage?
>>
>>16638507
nah, i'm probably a bit like her. maybe she's just shy and would like to let things develope in private and make it "official" once things are more serious. speaking for myselfe, ofc
>>
>>16638517
oh, we where talking about "would you ever". I don't think that's something we would ever think about in the next few years. but i think it's beyond cute. and i can totally see me getting married to him - in a few years
>>
Girls, is clinginess something to apologize for? If you talk to someone more often than they like and it turns into a shitstorm, who's in the wrong?
>>
>>16638518
She doesn't come off as shy, but when I enter a room that she's in and there's other people she stops talking almost completely to anyone.
>>
>>16638525
no. you do you. if the amount of affection and attention you need makes the other feel uncomfortable, you will probably have to move on. this only means troubles. nobody's "in the wrong". you are just not compatible
>>
>>16638501
>sarcasm, dark humor and immature dumb shit.
that is 100% what I want from a guy
>>
>>16638528
what does you gutt tell you?
>>
>>16638530
i just need to be able to let my guard down around him, not thinking about if my silly comments offend him or anything. and i need him to do the same
>>
>>16638538
I honestly don't know. She confuses the living shit out of me.
>>
>>16638550
has she always been like that around you or did it start lately?
>>
>>16638552
I think it started recently. It's also possible that she's been doing it for longer but I haven't paid that much attention to her, so I don't know.
>>
>>16638556
what was your "relationship" before? have you talked ocassionally?
is she in the same group of friends you are?
it sounds like she's took a liking to you. i as a bit the same with my bf, now that i thin about it. so silly, but i was so shy around him. not how i usually am - at all! i only warmed up when we where alone. i don't even know why. just keep flirting a bit. we needed an evening of everybody getting tipsy to finally make the first step. but it was so worth it.
>>
He's Huge! I'm tiny! How can I prepare for the D? I want it sooooo bad >÷D
>>
>>16638623
uhm, do you know for a fact that his dick is big to? cause big guy doesn't equal big dick.

how big is he? how tiny are you?
i', 5'1 and my bf's 6'1. he does have a huge dick. and yeah, it does hurt sometimes, when he's diamonds and we do a position that allows for very deep penetration. but usually, it's just awesome. make sure to be EXTRA wet or use lube cause you don't want to have him try shovin his dry meat into your tiny pussy. giving him a bj first and let him give you oral. i also like cowgirl cause i can decide how deep he goes. but i also enjoy him hitting my cervix if i'm in the mood. then doggy is the best. but you need to be into that kind of shit.
>>
since we are on the topic alread, i'm >>16638639
and yesterday my bf and i playfully did some anal for the first time (it was in the heat of the moment, he only slipped in the very tip since we didn't have lube on hand). and WHOA it hurt like hell. it was perfect in the context, but it made me worried for the future, if we want to have "real" anal sex. i had before, but the guy had a smaller dick. what do? is it possible that he's just too big for anal. that would really be a pitty...
>>
>>16638639
His D is huge, like 8 inches? Its thick too.. Im also 5'1 and only 90 pounds..
>>
>>16638662
that's funny. my bf's 8 inches too. girth about 6. so, i guess you'll be fine.
what exactly do you want to know? what do you mean by "prepare"? just be horny, wet and willing and everything will be good.
if he keeps hitting your cervix and you don't like it,you can grab his dick at the base and give him some extra action whilst making a "puffer zone" with your hand.
>>
>>16638674
Ok thanks, I honestly am just very nervous. He'll be my first too, so Im kind of clueless as to how it will go. I've used my vibrator internally, but with an actual person I feel like I have less control
>>
A girl (that I'm not dating) with whom I used to get along fine has been quite distant and cold with me lately. I'm still interested in her unfortunately but I have no clue why she's like this. Can I go and ask her what's the deal with her attitude? Should I ask her where did I screw up?
>>
>>16638681
oh- wait! he's going to be your first? awesome!
pls, make sure he actually cares about you and that he KNOWS it's your first time. he needs to go slow and keep getting feedback from you. he nds to be gentle! no hard core fucking! not on the first time with a dick like that... i like to grab my bf's dick and use it like a dildo. try that. this way you can controle pace, depth and all. and definitely stick to basic positions. i would suggest missionary. this way he imediately can see when he's going too fast/deep/hard.

good luck girl! and enjoy it! oh, i'm a bit jealouse now. i wish i could have sex like it's my first time once again.
>>
>>16638693
if you can pull this off comfortably and naturaly, it's the absolute best thing to do, yes.
>>
>>16638699
and DEFINTIELY have lube on hand. you might be too nervous to get wet enough. and being wet is a must when taking a big dick like that.
>>
File: 8aT9WV6.jpg (84 KB, 540x557) Image search: [Google]
8aT9WV6.jpg
84 KB, 540x557
You know how white women love black men because of stereotype they are good in bed and big penis.

Are there any races of women that think white guys are good in bed and find them sexually attractive?

As a white guy im pretty salty like my race of women go after black men this way and i dont know of a race of women who go after white men like that.
>>
>>16638705
Thanks :)! I'll do all that, hopefully it goes well. Thanks again
>>
>>16638707
i think you are just bitter and watch too much porn. i don't know a single girl that's like that and i know a lot of girls. i also know enough white guys with big dicks and awesome skills in the sheets. so, stop generalizing pls
>>
>>16638707

Look for Asian Grills, they treat white men like gods
>>
>>16638707

Where I live it's Asians.
>>
>>16638707

You realise that white women liking black guys is a myth right? For the most part white women see black guys the same way white guys see black girls

>Im not racist, and its not like I see them all as ugly or anything, but I just wouldnt date one personally, Im just not attracted to their features

There are probably more white girls into black guys than white guys into black girls, but its the same sorta logic
>>
>>16638707
This >>16638743 is true.

I'm a white girl and while I can see if a black guy is very attractive, I wouldn't date one because the furthest I date away from my race, the more problems I'd have with my family, society etc
>>
Ex-gf starts med school mid February, I've been wanting to catch up with her for a while since she broke up with me.

I've been keeping busy with work/volunteering since I didn't do post-grad like she is since then and I kinda just wanted to catch up to say that I'm doing better/good.

Should I be doing this before she starts, or some time during the midsem break period? We broke up about 1.5 months ago. I kinda also wanna hear about how med school has been, but feel like I only get one shot at this.
>>
>>16638751
But you would have sex with one ?
>>
>>16638804
Oh my... Just move on already
>>
>>16638848
I feel like this is really the last phase of doing so. I came out of it feeling like a loser but have been doing well since. She's still been on my mind because I'm still conscious of how she probably perceives me after the break up.
>>
>>16638716
This

But they want black guys too but they too scared most
>>
>>16638892
No. If you need to show her how "good" you are doing then you clearly aren't over her. Don't do this to yourself. It's jot worth it
>>
>>16638898
Wtf? Why would you be scared by a human being if they aren't holding a gun to your skull?
>>
>>16638804
Leave her alone

>>16638707
Asians like white guys, but that's not necessarily because of sex

>>16638693
If you don't word it that way, go ahead

>>16638525
If you realise you're being clingy, back off.

>>16638512
Of course he was

>>16638422
Both. I don't think there's anything more attractive than humour

>>16638421
My boyfriend and I get told we're super cute all the time, and we've been together two and a half years. There are elderly couples who are still adorable like that. There isn't a time limit on these things

>>16638374
"Sorry, I have a boyfriend"

>>16638161
Do something

>>16638136
Yep

>>16638073
Never had to, to be honest

>>16638065
"Sorry, I can't do this anymore"

>>16638060
She probably already knows
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.