[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 6
File: thumbnail_36854.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_36854.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
Free relationship advice.
>>
>>16634528
Is kanye and kim gon go dah distance?
>>
>>16634528
What do you think about a 24 years old white german man, who does not have friends since more then 3 years, has never flirted, never has realised someone flirted with him and is a dateless, kissless virgin.
The man is on top a molecular biology student and overweight. Never has been at a club and about 3 times on a (birthday)party in his life.

Any advice here?
What are your thaughts on this?
>>
>>16634528
Why does my bf get hard to girls that look nothing like me?
>>
File: 1421147891727.png (149 KB, 292x297) Image search: [Google]
1421147891727.png
149 KB, 292x297
>dating a model
>always busy
>honest
>wants to take things slow and build a relationship
How do I not fuck this up and not seem to needy or too distant ?
>>
>>16634570
The question you should be asking is, why are you not trying to look like what turns him on?
>>
i'm going to be meeting a guy this year for the first time in person
what if he doesn't find me as attractive in pictures
i'm terrified of showing myself naked too
>>
>>16634528
Come on OP, wheres this free advice you had? You got other anons giving advice, where the fuck are you?
>>
>>16634550

FTW the pic is related.

Hmmm, i watched an interview not to long ago with kanye he seems like a really serious guy. I only really know kim from her sextape and her ass. I think they got something special behind the scences i don't know about.
>>
>>16634528
>Free relationship advice.

what qualifies you to give advice?
>>
>>16634561
I did not get any advice

this makes me sad
>>
>>16634528

hmmm It could be worse way anon. Become your best self, have very strict standards, and take hold of your mind.

Dude you are a ladies man deep inside, all men have it deep inside. It's just that your irrational feelings are clouding your rational mind. I got good with women by putting my feelings aside and looking at the facts, seeing what works and doesn't work without getting emotional about it. Own your mind, LEAVE FEELINGS ASIDE.

Another thing is society has brainwashed you, the fact that feminism even exists is evidence of that, huuuge evidence that society is fucked for men. Women didn't contribute to all this nice technology/inventions created yet we put them on pedestals and create insane ideas.

That's all i can tell you guy, get on youtube look around, expirement.
>>
>>16634570

Well, its how he's wired. When he sees a woman's body, it's getting him ready for reproducing. Sex wasn't all about pleasure when we were very primitive, it was about continuing the species, not being a horndog. Anways, he can't help it, its how he's created.
>>
Hooked up with a girl in a party, started chatting told her that I like her, met up 2 times had a blast wanted to meet up but she is often busy and didnt have courage myself after 1 month chatting and not progressing further I asked to meet up when she was free. After a couple of days she starts ignoring my texts and replies that she's not expecting anything more from me and that we should stay friends. Any advice?
>>
>>16634576

how often do you see her in a week?

Since she's so busy. The goal should be to keep your cool, charm her and make her chase you, charm her and give her something small to keep your intentions known and not put pressure on her. Something like a peck on the lips at the end of a date or a compliment about her looks, one that is. SMALL THINGS, take it slow. Rest of the date just keep it positive, don't talk about heavy subjects. Be playful and tell some funny jokes. Let her know you know how to have fun on your own. The key is patience, a lot of it, i'd suggest dating other women but wait is she your gf?
>>
>>16634591
what's the worst that could happen?
>>
18 year old and 15 year old whatcha guys think
>>
What are some good cheap date ideas
>>
>>16634591

It could happen but what you're going through is inevitable when dating online. He's probably just as worried as you are or more.
>>
>>16634600
>>16634863

eating cheetos and yay i'm back.
>>
>>16634581
Cuz i am already hot
I cant change my race just bc he thinks immigrants are more obedient or some shit

What kind of advice is that?
> go dye your hAir and skin
>>
>>16634591
He probably will be let down but get over it.
Fantasy is alwYs fantasy
>>
>>16634958
So he wants to reproduce with foreigners even though we have a beautiful white baby?
>>
>>16635113
Looks like he just isn't into you
>>
>>16634963

I think that month chatting would of been better spent on a date. I think she might of got the impression that you had nothing better to do or entitled and probably did know you were scared to ask her. The fact you kept texting her when she was ignoring was icing on the cake, if a girl doesn't respond you right away, wait for an reply, she might of loss her phone who knows or an accident. While you're waiting though, date other babes.

Right now she's on the defensive, i think you messed this one up guy.
>>
>>16635053

that's fine, just take things really slow.
>>
>>16635129

show a pic lol

Subconciously he wants to reproduce with any woman who has big tits and nice hips, if he comes across them but like i said that's his primitive nature, it's how he's created. We must not forget where we came from.
>>
>>16635168
Well it would also be long distance too
>>
>>16635190
Im nogoingto post a photo of my baby on 4chan. Wtf im not rob schneider exploiting my infants for public acknowledgmwnt
>>
>>16635190
the funny thing is many immigrant women comment on how beautiful and white the baby is and how jealous they are. They see it as a beautiful thing.
>>
Should I try to date a girl who is best friends with my best friend's ex? Is this just a disaster waiting to happen?
>>
>>16635588

Umm it could be depending on how your friend and his ex ended, the ex could try to sabotage you and cockblock. If you're worried about your guy friend running back into his ex or getting mad about it, well.

I'd ask your friend what he thinks and maybe he knows more about that girl if he doesn't mind you talking to her. Idk but me i'd just do it.
>>
I'm now realizing that i do 80% of everything in the relationship with my gf, shouldn't it be 50/50?
>>
>>16635881
Oh he hates the girl although he doesn't know her very well
>>
>>16635113
Hot, huh? I bet youre a total dog and let yourself go after having a baby.
>>
>>16636192
No I actually stayed very fit throughout the pregnancy and gained very little weight and am already back at my pre-pregnancy weight.
Nice try though
>>
>>16636239
Pics or it didnt happen.
>>
>>16636269
Well i know you are going to call me fat no matter what
>>
File: 1451426925584.jpg (97 KB, 523x720) Image search: [Google]
1451426925584.jpg
97 KB, 523x720
>>16636298
I would never!
>>
>>16636298
Or you could provide pics and prove your point, fatty.
>>
Fine but im going to delete it
Wtf am i even doing with my life
>>
>>16636351
Dont forget to time stamp the pic with todays date.
>>
Dangit I just spent like 10 minutes making the photos anon and getting them on my cell phone and now you ask me to timestamp. hold on
>>
>>16636394
Time stamp is the only valid prooof accepted on 4chan, you shoud have already known this.
>>
3 months, 9 months, 2 months post partum.
Act like an asshole and call me a dog but I haven't slept or worked out or done anything but take care of my baby so I feel alright.
Except I feel like an idiot for posting this crap.
>>
>>16636122

Well yeah but you have to be patient and give her the chance to work for you.
>>
>>16636463
Your body is like 4.5/10 honestly...you also seem to be a total drama queen...but realistically, its your hormones.

Thats why you cant justify anything you say, and why your bringing up having a baby as if it is some get out of jail free card. Whenever a new baby comes in the mix, it messes with both parents heads, you guys need to sit down and talk things out instead of bickering on here.
>>
>>16634528
Not in a relationship but...

>qt grill
>talk to her
>things go okay, i guess
>find her instagram
>she has a bf
>justfuckmyshitupfam.jpg
>fast forward to a few weeks ago
>she posts some stupid sad quotes as her instagram bio
>no pics of her and bf over tho holiday, not even on his account
>starts showing signs of liking me

They broke up, didn't they? I just need somebody else's opinion so I can know if this isn't just my imagination.
>>
>>16636463

Oh you're preggo, what has your husband done to make you feel attractive? Let him know you're vulnerable right now, tell him how you feel physically and mentally through this preggo stage. Write it down so you don't blabber and when you've cooled down.
>>
>>16636624

talking to her like how? what did you talk about?
>>
>>16634561
Go out. Try to be interested in other people.
If they have a hobby, it was always a hobby that you wanted to get into.
Get fit.
>>16634863
>>
>>16636672
Just music and shit.
>>
>>16636624

Could be. Could not. Just talk to her on a friend-friend basis. Don't overblow it with supportive, mushy-mushy feelings. Don't be clingy. Don't be impatient. You'll find out soon.

Honestly, I'd be really careful. Unless you just want to bang, it's likely a rebound.
>>
>>16636705

pls input, post here or there, doesn't matter

feeling lost
>>
>>16636712

well if that's what you guys were talking about, she might of seen it as just friendly chit chat.
>>
How do I stop being g needy?
I've nearly driven my boyfriend away but I feel like I love him dearly. He's kinda avoidant in terms of attachment types so I have this perpetual insecurity to deal with.
Basically how do I become secure/ how do I get over him so that if a breakup happens I can date freely without dismissing people instantly because they're not him?
>>
>about a year ago
>liked this qt
>talked to her as friends for about a month, sometimes flirty
>suddenly stopped talking, i think she got a bf
>they broke up a few months ago
>2016
>still single, so is she
>dunno what to say to her without being awkward/ weird
wat do?
>>
>>16636928
Rape her.
>>
>>16636931
not the answer i was looking for but thanks for your feedback
>>
I'm in love with my female friend. What do I do?

Yes in love

Not lust or liking

But Love
>>
File: 1300502203839.jpg (31 KB, 288x400) Image search: [Google]
1300502203839.jpg
31 KB, 288x400
>>16636931

Here, this picture is for you. You can now use it as your go-to all over /adv/, bringing joy to young and old.
>>
>>16636749

How many times have you've broken up?

I think she's playing games inorder to make you chase her or make her feel secure or she's starting drama for some juicy action.

If she wants drama, give it to her. Tell her, "you're acting like a dumb pea brained childish bitch, make up your mind or don't communicate with me, bye bitch." Ignore all communication until she apologizes for what she did, don't buy her when she tries to play victim booohoo "you called me names", you're not calling her names you're describing her behavior, don't cave in . What i told you to say, shows her that you'll leave her if you have to and shows her she's free to hit the door too (when the threat is real people come to their senses). If she comes back and apologies, take her out on a really nice date. If she doesn't, who cares, she's acting like a bitch, who needs those right? If you don't go to the extreme she'll keep walking over you.
>>
>>16636912

i would suggest making new friends and hobbies to distact yourself(especially new friends). Have you ever been cheated on? What is so special about this bf of yours?
>>
>>16636971

she's tried twice now

first time, I fought her to make her stay, and she did. we both made some changes, but the past week or so, she's been doing things that really make me feel unappreciated. so, I brought them up, we fought a little, and she said she has to leave.

a little while later, she's calling me to come over. after I already told her to stay, after I told her not to go, she leaves, calls me back, and wants me to stay over.

just not sure, how do I tell if I'm in a relationship that's not good for me? it doesn't feel right to be treated this way. is that reason enough to leave? or is that being a little bitch about it? are adult relationships supposed to be like this? where you fight about problems, make a scene, leave, and then regret it and continue with what you were doing before?
>>
>>16636928

Since she got into an relationship the month you were talking, i don't think she had a relationship with you in mind.

You're going to look real pathetic and negatively questionable anon, reaching her after you weren't in contact with her for 6 months. Well, what you could do is post on facebook and hope she comments on it, if she does tell her, i remember you, how have you been? Or try to run into her somewhere but i would suggest moving on guy.
>>
>>16636988
He's a fundamentally good person and he's got a very outgoing personality which really gels with the fact that I'm kinda introverted (bring me out of my shell kinda deal).
Plus the sex is fantastic.
I've been kinda shitty and played games with him (nothing huge, just kinda needy guilt tripping and shit - obviously that's not gonna make someone like you but fuck I was clueless), but after doing some self improvement reading I told all and have tried to make up. I found that while we were distant for a while my life was just super shitty - but not from thinking of him - I just got depressed and hated classes and the people around me. He's holding his cards to his chest now and saying 'lets see where it goes' but fuck I need his support in my final semester of uni more than ever.
I don't know if he's cheated - he's a very wholesome guy and I don't think he would, but he's got some seriously close friends who I'm not comfortable with.
We've been in a kind of LDR for four years but I'm about to move in to his city when uni finishes and fuck ugh I wish he'd be more candid / I'd stop fretting over bullshit

Sorry for the long read. It's been on my mind a lot lately
>>
Why do you love her? If she's around you, she knows that you love her(women are really good body lanuage interpreters) and the longer you wait to ask her out the more your chances die out. To her she might be thinking, "just another guy to put in the friendzone" . Don't be that guy.
>>
>>16636998
Have you ever told her exactly what she's doing to you?
>>
>>16637015
the thing is, she had a thing for me but i never made a move on her, i had many opportunities, i was just too much of a pussy to say anything, i have her instagram and she would like most of my pics that i post, im just looking for the right thing to say without fucking up
>>
I have what we would call an abrasive personality. I say what I think, even if it is mean sometimes, and I don't back down. Girls don't find this attractive. Even when I filter it down and I am nice and pretty funny, I don't have that "charm" that other guys have. How do I develop a charming personality?
>>
>>16637261
Saying what you want isn't necessarily unattractive, it's when it's coupled with a lack of tact, empathy and filter that it's unattractive. Develop some tact, empathy and a filter and you should be fine.
>>
>>16636998

yeah i read everything on your post, before i typed my response.

What i told you, is what you need to do buddy.

Arguments and disagreements are inevitable in relationships. The way your girlfriend is behaving, is her "true self" or true "form". No not because she's a woman, it's because that's how she's lived all her life. You'll typically see a woman's trueself when the infatuation dies down or aka "honeymoon phase" dies down. Anyways, inorder for someone to want to change for you, you have to gain their trust and respect. What she's doing now to you, she's been doing it for years like nothing was wrong with it. You're not going to get her to change by just saying " hey don't do this, you're hurting my feelings." . If she can't afford to lose you, she will change but like i said "you're hurting my feelings. " , isn't going to work. You have to give her tough love so she can really hear you out, the fear of you potentially leaving her will persuade her to change, if she believes you REALLY will leave. Make it very clear what your gf needs to do to make you happy also.

You may say, "why try to change a woman like that?" . If you can find a girl that takes less work, do so but relationships aren't like they use to be, 50 percent divorce rate, women filling 70ish percent of the time, feminism running wild, screwing over men and women alike. A lot of women are screwed my friend, thanks to feminism. Grow a pair and discipline your gf, for her sake if you ACTUALLY REALLY DO LOVE HER. Relationships have potiental to last 50+ years, it'll take 2 years to take everything in and make it apart of her, so that's 48 more years of bliss but that doesn't mean get comfortable, noooo then she will lose trust in you. Be consistent.
>>
>>16637032

yeah the problem is you need to be more independant, make some friends and get some new hobbies.
>>
>>16635064
Picnic during the dat or night, hiking, day at the beach, coffee, sightseeing, a walk through a park/forest, swimming in a lake.
>>
>>16637267
>>16637261
How? That is my problem, an older friend of mine has told me before.
>>
>>16637341
Yeah, that makes sense but;
Thing is I have a lot of hobbies and live with three friends and hang out with them a lot - it's in those little 'off' moments where I think of him and seek reassurance that he's still there for me.
I suppose I've just gotta try to be more independent in general - though the problem is that I usually become more independent through the security of a loving relationship.
>>
>>16634528
>Dating a new girl
>We're clicking nicely on a personal level
>Similar interests
>Similar outlooks
>She's cute
BUT
>She seems really innocent, naive, and inexperienced when it comes to sex
>Like, really innocent
>I'm pretty kinky

I'm really happy with her, but it keeps making me nervous that we won't click, or that she'll be disgusted and shame me or something.

What do?
>>
>>16637040

I did tonight. I told her how disrepsected and unappreciated she was making me feel with how she's been acting lately, and I also brought up how I'm not sure about what's going on with us nearly breaking up twice already, then getting back together.

I mentioned that it feels too crazy, and she was the one that initially put the "abuse" label on it, which, once that idea was planted, really stuck with me. I realized I didn't know what an abusive relationship was, or if I was part of one right now.

I told her that all I know is that being treated like this doesn't feel right. being pushed to the edge, to the point of us breaking up, only to immediately regret it and apologize so that we can make up, is just too much for me. it's just too extreme to keep saying "I'm leaving" just to get a reaction out of me. I don't like it, but I have dealt with it before because I love her so much, which, I feel might be me just taking the abuse. like she's taking advantage of how much I love her, making these threats because she knows I'll fight for us anyways.
>>
>>16634570
Any girl a guy finds attractive turns him on and vice versa. He looks at all those women but chose to be with you since you're good enough for him.
>>
>go to party
>get drunk
>flirt the whole evening with 6/10
>eventually make out with her
>I already have a qt gf that I love deeply
>why did I do this

Seriously I feel like such a fucking scumbag. Never did things like this before. What happened to me? Should I tell my gf? We are really new (a week) and I don't know how she would react. I hate myself and kissing that other girl only made me realize I love her even more. Idk what to do, she is my first real gf
>>
>>16637576
Fuck knows why you did it, but you definitely need to tell her.

Also, love her after a week of being together? Did you guys meet in Algebra 2?
>>
>>16635129
>so he wants to reproduce with foreigners?
A boner is not a personal opinion about what a guy wants. You've got issues sis.
>>
>>16637554
I hope she responded thoughtfully and nothing a defensive manner
>>
I'm a wizard and I'm attempting to pursue a relationship. I don't know if that's where it'll go, but I'm trying.

But how do I broach the subject of me being a 30 year old kissless virgin?

Like...what woman wouldn't recoil in horror upon hearing that?
>>
>>16634570
Guys like all kinds of chicks. Is your bf literally the only kind of guy that piques your interest?

You know guys can get hard for literally no reason though, right?
>>
How do I get over her?
>>
>>16637654
Time.
Hobbies and distractions will help, but time is absolutely certain.
>>
Is being in a relationship with someone from dating sites any good? I've been talking to him for 3 months and had 5 great dates so far. He's very nice too.
shall we move on into a relationship?
>>
Picnic in a park or cafe for a first date with a girl I have yet to tell I like her?
>>
>>16637700
It is literally no different than anywhere else. You aren't a weirdo to him just because you met on a dating site.

If you like him get it gurl.
>>
>>16637706
It doesn't matter? Where would you be more comfortable?
>>
>>16637726
I'd be comfy in both, but I'm wondering where would be the "correct" place. A cafe implies less intimacy, and it's closer from her place, but I think she would like the park.
>>
>>16637764
This isn't a test, there literally is no "correct" place.
>>
>>16635113
Why does it matter if he finds other women attractive, too, and not just you? He's decided you're the right one to be with. Recognizing beauty in your surroundings doesn't change that. You should seek to improve your self-esteem.
>>
>>16637769
You're right. However, I'm still divided between both.

A cafe would be a shorter date near the places of the city she already knows, where I can't show off a certain skill I'm proud of (cooking skills) and one would expect at least some other people nearby.

The park, on the other hand, is far from where she knows; and I know she never took a bus in my city (she's foreign), so I'd need to go downtown to meet her, to then go to the park, and then go back downtown to take her home. And well, a picnic screams "IT'S A DATE!!!" aaaall the way, when I first want us to know each other better. On the other hand, I can bring food I made at home for the picnic - ethnic stuff I'm sure she loves.

I'm slightly siding with the picnic idea...
>>
>>16637789
Dude, calm down.

Why don't you ask her?
>>
>>16637793
>Why don't you ask her?
Because I've been over-planning this for too fucking long, since I can't ask her on a date NOW because she's two thousand miles from me ATM.
>>
>>16637797
...you can't even ask her right now? She doesn't know this is happening?
Fucking hell m8, you really do need to calm down and do something else. You are going to drive yourself crazy.
>>
>>16637808
>You are going to drive yourself crazy.
I've been driving myself crazy because of this girl for MONTHS, since I couldn't ask her on a date before because she was my professor and I didn't want to cause her [and me] problems.
>>
I've encountered a small frustration in an otherwise great relationship.

The nature of my girlfriend (v attractive, nerd dominant uni course, "not like the other girls :^)" ) means beta orbiters.

Not threatened and have no reason to doubt her loyalty, but I'm bothered about how she does nothing to distance herself from (and maintains regular conversation with) dudes who clearly like her, some of whom who have explicitly asked her out in the past.

One in particular is really pushing it. Nothing concrete, which is the problem: all read between the lines stuff. Have all these inside jokes and shit.

I feel like if the roles were reversed things would be very different. When I receive forward female attention she becomes vocally jealous and annoyed. But that's not even the thing. I don't even like said female attention, my first instinct is to push it away, regardless.

Tbh I don't like the idea of her keeping non-mutual male friends at all. I would feel wrong keeping close female friendship. Is that unreasonable?

How do I deal with this?

1. Live and let live. forget about it until I see something genuinely sus.
2. Give her a taste of her own medicine: stop pushing away non-gf female attention and let it in a bit more.
3. Bring it up in a hopefully mature and thoughtful manner. Sounds like the right option, but there's a good chance I'll fuck it up and come across as a controlling bitch.
>>
>>16637979
Live and let live if you can. If you trust her then you know your jealousy isn't warranted.

If you can't handle that talk to her. Don't do passive aggressive shit like not pushing away unwanted female attention.

And very important: it is completely unreasonable to not want her to have nonmutual make friends, just because you don't have nonmutual female friends. If you did and she forbade you from seeing them, how do you think you would feel?
>>
>>16637989
>If you did and she forbade you from seeing them, how do you think you would feel?

She has done exactly this. Girl who used to like me recently started messaging me again, asked me to not respond in a jokey-but-im-still-serious manner.

I had no interest in this person so I just found her discomfort flattering really and complied.

I could do the same and more (tell her who she can and cant speak to) and she would, but I don't want to do that, or be that person.
>>
>>16637979

Im in a similar situation with my girlfriend and we have talked it through. I honestly have no idea if she still talks to other guys. Shes an extremely open and friendly person so she likely is, but I know her judgement, and she knows my stance.

Have you spoken to her about this respectfully?

I should underline "respectfully" - you aren't telling her to change her personality you are telling her how her actions make you feel. But, if she says you're being insecure you need to shut her down. You're not being insecure. There are things you know about her and there are things you do not know about her - same as in any relationship. The issue is that things you know about her (friendliness, openness) have implications with regards to the things you don't know about her (the minutae of her conversations - is she being respectful or is she leading guys on?).

Bring it to her from a guys perspective - she may not think that she is leading these guys on. She may think you are attempting to trivialise her friendships. Some of these guys might be genuine friends, some may not. Leading on those who are not genuine only causes them pain - and an easy way to filter these guys out is simply for you to meet them. If she doesn't want you to meet her male friends and she doesn't bring up the fact that she has a boyfriend then maybe you have cause to be suspicious.

When I brought this up with my girlfriend it was tense. You need to be careful how you express your thoughts. She will ask you if you trust her or not. Its not about trust. Your trust for her doesn't stop her from hurting you. Your trust makes you more vulnerable.

Not sure how much help this was. My relationship improved considerably after we had this conversation though.
>>
>>16638006
Maybe she wanted you to know what it feels like. Have you had close non-mutual female friends before? Who started being jealous in your relationship?
>>
>>16637474

Oh you're in a long distance relationship, all you can do is be patient until you move, i hope he does help you get out of your shell then you will relax. Its plenty of outgoing people like your bf wandering around. Another thing you need to do is masturbate.
>>
>>16637482

Well if you're certain she's had sex before, I'd not bring up sex until she's your gf. Who knows that innocence might be all a façade. Date other girls too.
>>
>>16637633

They will run because virgins become heavy clingers after sex, I don't think it's much about inexperience if you're willing to learn and she might find it cute but yeah clingers. Since you're 30 I would suggest you getting into the PUA thing dude. Like the RSD guys on youtube. Master that.
>>
I'm really struggling to tell if a girl likes me or not.

I was back home for a couple of weeks over christmas and saw her in a pub, I knew her in sixth form (college).

We hit it off and chatted and whatever, not much to say. I end up messaging her a few days later and she tells me she's broken up with her boyfriend and also she's interested in somebody from work. We end up chatting a lot and more recently this guy from work is out of the picture.

She seems fairly keen in person but doesnt seem to make much effort to reply to me via text or facebook. I also know she's had a pretty hard recently for a couple of different reasons so I dunno if that's a factor.
>>
Is it worth even trying to find a girl anymore?

I'm a 30 year old virgin, and I feel like every girl I try with is going to laugh at me and dump me just because of that.
>>
>>16639397
I asked something similar in this same thread, but I can tell you don't stop trying.

I'm sure when we find the right person they'll be understanding, man.
>>
Here's the deal: There is this girl, we had "a thing" about... 7 months ago. It could have gone further than one night stand, but I was too much of an idiot to notice the signals she's been sending me, so after one night it was it. Not that I had any problem with it, 0 fucks disposed.

Here's my question to you;

Should I pick it up with her, just out of pure boredom? I don't know, give her a call to meet for a coffee, catch up etc. It's a coin toss to me, but I figured I can ask you guys, since I have nothing better to do.
>>
started texting a gril and she just generally doesnt seem interested. what do
>>
>>16634528
So - my bf got a boner to Rob Schneiders wife but said it was just bc it was warm and we hadnt fucked in 3 days bc I have a bad cold. Everyone on adv told me i was being rude and men get boners for all sorts of reasons.
So today I go to apologize and I am about to tell him how one anon even told me he got boners for nonsexual reasons so I believe that his boner was also non-sexual like he said. But he isnt listening to me and interrupts "im sure you get horny for other people too"

And now I am upset again because that means he WAS turned on by Robs wife and lied about it and also he had a chance to make up with me but instead he said some dumb shit and made me cry again.

How do I proceed?
>>
>>16639881
Let it be since you know people will always find someone other than their SO sexually attractive so what you need to do is accept it those sort of things aren't a big deal unless your relationship is built around sex
>>
>>16639893
But I DONT find other people attractive!!!!
>>
>>16639397

no they won't, the main concern most people have with virgins is that they become clingers when you have sex with them.
>>
>>16639733

ask her you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>16639853

not enough info guy, date other girls and wait for her to text a week or so and move on.
>>
Met a girl on tinder who's my type, tomboyish.

Always calls me and texts me.

But she's boring af and lives sorta far.

I'm not looking for anything serious but I'd like to at least progress our relationship and I can't right now cuz she's a boring fuck we got nothing in common. Always calling me with nothing to talk about.

Does she like me? She calls me even in the middle of hanging out with her friends.
>>
I met a girl who I had an instant connection with. We clicked, we zinged. We have a lot in common and we seem to be in sync.

I even met her with her friends and even though I was a newfag I felt like I belonged with them.

She asked me what do I like in a girl, and me, not wanting to sound too much of a picky douchebag, said to her I like girls with short hair.

The very next day she cut her hair, but also stopped talking to me. I say hi to her and tell her I like her hair but still no talk to me.

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>16639971

Idk but I'd let that be man too many red flags.
>>
>>16639990
At this point I feel like I'd chalk her up as a lost cause, but still want to find out what the fuck went wrong. Maybe just shoot her a quick message, like, "dude, did I do something to offend you?"
>>
>>16639990

Maybe she trusted your opinion as a friend, so she went with it and realized it wasn't the right thing to do. Now if she did that for you, she's a crazy pyscho bitch, runnn.
>>
>>16639881
Guys really cant control boners. I got a boner even thinking about boners.
>>
How do I stop myself from getting overly hung up on facebook messages with the girl I'm dating?

I never thought I'd be one of these people, but every time messages come up as "seen" and it's been a few minutes with no typing I start to think I've said the wrong thing and the whole thing is fucked. I feel my stomach sink and feel low, until she responds and I'm back to normal.

I know this is obviously a product of me liking her so much, but there's obviously a point where this becomes a neurosis and I feel I've crossed it. I don't want to be needy and emotional, but I can't seem to react any other way.
>>
Should we get married by the mesas and canyons of Arizona or the forests and lakes of Wisconsin? Half the guests would have to travel across the country either way.
>>
>>16640195
the one where you don't have to travel halfway across the country
>>
>>16640181

http://www.wikihow.com/Control-Your-Subconscious-Mind
>>
>>1663973

So… she was interested but after one night "it was it." WTF does that mean… let me guess you kicked her out or acted so distant she left and you never talked to her again.

And now you're "bored" and thinking about starting it up?

Fuck you. I'm telling you that for her right now. Go fuck yourself, bitch fuckboi.
>>
>>16634528
Not sure if he is interested in me, but there is a chance he is.
What should I do to make him interested?
>>
>>16640556
Please calm down maybe he just worded it badly or something calmly discuss it
>>
File: 1403663502685.png (1 MB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1403663502685.png
1 MB, 1162x850
>>16635113
Hes got yellow fever or crusader blood in him. I say give him a sword and shield, tell him deus vult as he goes off and rapes.
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.