[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some advice Ok so here's how it is fuck green text.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 540x960
I need some advice

Ok so here's how it is fuck green text. I'm a 20 year old virgin stuck in grad school with no gf ever. Over the summer I started messaging a girl on Facebook for a few weeks. After awhile I got lazy and the messages petered out. My friend asked if he could go for it and I said yes. Next thing you know they're in a relationship and fucking on the reg. Fast forward to a few days ago and the chick starts messaging me again. My friend had broken up with her a month or two ago citing trust issues. At one point she threw and broke his phone out of jealousy. Should I pursue this? Do I have anything to lose?
>>
yeah your phone
>>
STOP

LISTEN

youtube > tyler rsd

check out the entire rsd website

here's my story

in middle school i was a runescape nerd. in highschool i was a wow nerd. yeah i got laid a few times with a few different bitches. thats cause im like 6'1 and wasnt exactly horrible on the face. but after highschool i got NO PUSSY

im 23 now. and my romantic life outside of highschool was non existant. then i found these guys

WHAT THEY HAVE TOUGHT ME

1. STOP CARING SO GODAMN MUCH WHAT OTHERS THINK OF YOU. what really matters is what YOU think and if youre ENJOYING what youre doing or not. if you like something DO IT. if you dont like it. DONT DO IT

2. BE ASSERTIVE. dont be afraid to make your needs known. dont be that little bitch "friend" to a girl when secretly you wanna fuck her on ever flat surface imaginable. when you present yourself as friendly then a girl will think thats what you want. a friend. but if you present yourself as a lover then she might do 2 things. NOT want to fuck you. which is ok NEXT there's like 23847238047923 girls out there. or she will fuck you. yay!

3. just what i said. there's like so many godamn women out there. seriously just go outside im sure youll fall in love at least a hand full of times. i go to the grocery store and spot women id be down to shag. you can go to a park and find beautiful big booty bitches. you can go to WALMART and there's still plenty of women running around. seriously there's so many women out there dont get caught up on one

4. if you want to get with a girl, you gotta try to get with a girl. there are no girls in your living room. unless youre married or something but first you gotta get them there. you gotta go outside. you gotta put yourself out there. it might be a little nerve racking at first but TRUST ME. the more you go out and try to talk to a girl the more comfortable you will be around them

at first you might say hi and run away. but the next girl you might say hi and she'll say hi back. then youll run away
>>
>>16634437
This
>>
File: 105a000.jpg (384 KB, 1599x898) Image search: [Google]
105a000.jpg
384 KB, 1599x898
>>16634456

but the next one. woah. the next one you might get on and ask her how her day was. she might say something like DURR and then youll be like LOL.

then the next one..

you see what im saying? it doesnt happen all at once. little by little youll get used to approaching women and having conversations. eventually you might make a move. eventually you might get your dick wet

and something crazy. women will start approaching YOU.

me. a wow nerd. i started going out to bars. i still sometimes get a little nervous going up to women. but its called courage motherfucker and fortune favors the brave.

but something cool happened last weekend. i was talking to some girls at the bar when ANOTHER girl came up to me and started talking TO ME.

i made out with her a few minutes after that

real talk man! trust me im not some football playing athelete or some wanna be rock star with cool hair. im like balding and shit now lmao. here's a pic of me and RSD JEFF when i went to one of his free seminars about picking up women. there's this quote RSD TYLER has

learning how to pick up women is creepy. but whats even creepier is NOT learning how to pick up women

go look them up dude its a lot of good stuff

pic related me and RSD JEFF at his free seminar
>>
>>16634406
She sounds crazy...

Like, "I hate my ex, so I'm gonna fuck his friend to get back at him"..."but its really just a defense mechanism because i still have feelings for my ex"...type of crazy.
>>
>>16634456
>>16634478
If you're still watching this thread, thanks. Not OP but this motivated me
>>
>>16634456
>>16634478

Please don't listen to this guy. Anyone who follows pick up artists is just cringy as fuck.
>>
>>16634552
I don't know about RSD Jeff or whatever, but nothing that poster said was cringy or bad advice.
>>
>>16634559

Some pickup advice is better than others but they all generally suffer from the same problem that they try and break it down too much and give you a lot of rules and guidelines to follow, do this, do that, don't do this, etc. to a point where it just seems like you're learning an elaborate way to trick women into fucking you. Humans have been around for so long on earth, your father got laid, your grandfather got laid, your great-grandfather got laid, etc. Do you think guys have been reading PUA for 10000 of years? You're turning human interaction into this fake forced thing. Every guy has the ability to get girls easy in them, there is no need to "learn" how to do it.

I'll continue if people are still reading this thread
>>
>>16634552
lol your life

im pretty pumped to go out this saturday. women look good on the weekend
>>
>>16634478
I don't why people act as if Tyler RSD has new and revolutionary ideas. This shit can be easily figured out yourself by trial and error. Know what is creepy? Going to a seminar to learn how to pick up women.
>>
If you were a seasoned poon slayer I'd say absolutely. But since you're a 20 year old virgin there is a 100% probability that you will catch feelings and the girl will ruin your life.

S T A Y A W A Y
T
A
Y

A
W
A
Y
>>
pic related op?

hnnnnng
>>
>>16634601
I gotta say today's society is screwed up man. the way kids get raised has been so wrong in so many places in the world for so long.
human culture is often just plain fucking wierd and sometimes completely away from what nature wants us to do. and ofcorse many people have struggles with that. but that indeed doesn't take away that the systems still work (it doesn't in japan and I think that's funny because it realy tells us that culture can realy screw humans up).

and:
those rules are indeed not the way to think about it, but if you're just like.. a smart person, you'll figure that out yourself. and if ur stupid well I always thought natural selection should be more forcefull these days.
there are soon gonna be 10fucking billion people in the world and they shouldn't be fucking stupid losers.
>>
>>16634406
bang her and leave
>>
your friend is clearly a reasonable guy. learn from his experience and do not go for it.
>>
Really quick: is that angie varona in OP's pic?
>>
>>16634478
>pic related me and RSD JEFF at his free seminar

Topkek
>>
/b/ says go for it, /adv/ says no

Who to trust? Right now I'm leaning towards do nothing but sex could be good too
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.