[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, my girlfriend doesn't like spending time on foreplay...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: love.png (243 KB, 565x315) Image search: [Google]
love.png
243 KB, 565x315
So, my girlfriend doesn't like spending time on foreplay... She is telling me she likes it when i lick her and all but she prefers the thing.

Am i doing something wrong ? Foreplay turns me on a lot...
>>
>>16634401
Hi M****** xD
>>
:3 :3 :3 :3
>>
Maybe she doesn't love you or doesn't feel comfortable with you ? I'm a girl and I could spend hours on foreplay, literally
>>
The only thing you're doing wrong is communication. Tell her that you want to do foreplay because it turns you on.
>>
>>16634401
the t-thing?
>>
>>16634482
Or maybe you're just too stupid to consider she just doesn't like that and you're trying to fuck OP's couple
>>
OP Here, I'm a natural care giver, my pleasure comes from her pleasure. I'm so complicated in sex she has no idea. I guess i'll try to communicate more ...
>>
>>16634401
What is she a dude? Women are supposedly the ones who love it so much, unlike most men.
>>
She sounds like she isn't comfortable with sex yet and/or doesn't know how to tell you what feels good to her and what doesn't.

Lots of people are like this, its normal.

I suggest a few things:

2 Books-the sex bible, Exhibitionism for the shy (the second one helped me a lot personally)

Very good open communication-if you have to take a class with her, it would be preferred, and you can have sessions where she does something to your body that she would like done to her body and vice-versa

And lastly you should check out centerforhealthysex.com

Not assuming you guys need therapy or anything, but its a good website to just get informed on what healthy sex and mind should be like and won't hurt to check it out.
>>
>>16634482
>>"my partner doesn't like X sexual thing"
>maybe your partner doesn't love you
>there must be something wrong because I like it
I'm fucking triggered by how much this post is bad advice.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.