[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The picture says it all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: itt.jpg (107 KB, 712x744) Image search: [Google]
itt.jpg
107 KB, 712x744
The picture says it all
>>
>>16634180
Dear OP,

These threads suck, aren't cathartic, don't offer any advice, and only help people perpetuate whatever feelings they already have and really don't belong on this board. Faggot.

Me
>>
File: Z3lMb.jpg (431 KB, 1346x1423) Image search: [Google]
Z3lMb.jpg
431 KB, 1346x1423
>>16634223
Why are you here then?
>>
>>16634180
>>>>>>>16629099
The actual thread dumbass.
>>
>>16634180
dear op

quit making these threads, also tell the other op who makes the "ASK THE OPPOSITE GENDER SOMETHING HURR" threads to stop too"

you have zero life, so you make these threads over, and over, and over again. Get a life, go skiing, hiking, skydiving, whatever floats your boat.

sincerely, anon
>>
>>16634251
>>16634243
>>16634223
I need you hate, faggots, bring it
>>
Dear J,
on thursday school will start again and i will go extra early to our classrom just to be there earlier than you just o say goog morning to you and smile.
Since the last day of school before the christmas holidays where you talked to me about games, youtube and your favourite movie i´m glad that you feel comfortable around me. Two weeks have past and there wasn´t a day i didn´t think about you.
Every time i hear your "friends" in class gossiping about you makes me sick but i´m not that dude who stands up and opens his mouth. I feel sorry for you and this circumstances because i know it so well. I just want to be the special person to you who you can trust in and you cann tell your problems. I have nobody to tell my problems or i just don´t talk about because i put the problems of other people above my own.
But for you i want to be there and i hope that the new year will bring some chances that both of us can get together.
I don´t want to call it love, for this we know each other too less but my feelings for you will always be near to love.
Well, happy new year J from M
>>
>>16634180
Dear FemOP,

what do you think about a 24 years old white german man, who does not have friends since more then 3 years, has never flirted, never has realised someone flirted with him and is a dateless, kissless virgin.
The man is on top a molecular biology student and overweight. Never has been at a club and about 3 times on a (birthday)party in his life.

What are your thaughts on this?
>>
>>16634551
Not OP
At least you're smart. Just wait till you graduate, and then fucking take the responsibility in your hands and make yourself a decent human being. Don't worry, you still have time.
>>
I can't stop thinking about you. It was unfair, the whole thing. How could I say no to something like that? I want to do it right. I want to sit with you and talk and then kiss you for a long time. I want to fuck again right there and then the floor and then the bedroom and the bathroom and anywhere else you want. I want to kiss you everywhere and have you really feel it.
>>
Dear OP,

Please take this shit to /r9k/ where it belongs.

Sincerely,

The Internet
>>
>>16634788
Why do you think I am not a decent human being?
>>
>>16634251
It's called a "general", dweeb. There are probably at least a couple dozen anons who make the OPs
>>
>>16634223
Nah, I've been writing to T in here for a couple of weeks now. It's helped me to explore and clarify some things. It's not fixed anything, but I have a better handle on stuff now.
The thread is cool.
Don't diss the thread.
>>
>>16634551
Do you speak german?
>>
Dear J***

I'm sorry for breaking up with you the way that I did. I know I said it wasn't forever and I could see you I my future, but the truth is I don't know what I see in my future. I broke up with you bc I'm really overwhelmed with things another guy being part of it. I made a mistake I know that now and I miss you! You said you love me and I never said it back bc I was afraid of leading you on... The truth is I love you and I always will...
>>
Niggers stink. Day of the rope soon.
>>
I don't think you want peace. I think you get off on making trouble. I think you like to stir up shit and then walk away. So I think you suck, you sexy bitch.
>>
File: 1451380915210.jpg (107 KB, 718x900) Image search: [Google]
1451380915210.jpg
107 KB, 718x900
>>16634180
Dear gf

Please start existing or I will kill myself
>>
Dear Alax,
We haven't been together long, but I just wanted to say that I love you.
You think that I won't after a while, that I'll get tired of your problems from being bipolar, that I'll stop loving you when you annoy the shit out of me, that I would be better off finding someone else who doesn't have your problems.
But you don't understand that I DO want to stay with you. I want to help you through your problems, no matter how bad it gets.
You come from a history of abusive relationships. You've been treated like shit for a long time, and even physically abused at one point.
You know I'm not like that.
You said that you were afraid of me because I'm in the Marine Corps, that because I'm being trained how to fight I might get mad one day and take it out on you.
But I would never do that.
You don't know it, but you are beautiful. You tell me that you aren't every time I say it. But you really are.
I love you.
-Bryson
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.