[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was dumped by my girlfriend. And I am trying to get her back,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4
File: 20150609_151251.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20150609_151251.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
I was dumped by my girlfriend. And I am trying to get her back, I don't know what all info you guys would need but I'll answer any questions, I just need advice on what to do about getting back with her. We have dated for 10 months, she might be pregnant, she's on nexplanon so neither of us knows yet. Anyway, tell me if you need more info, but thanks for any advice. Pic related, it's us with our daughter. Oh she did say she wanted to force it to work if she is pregnant.
>>
Sigh. Why don't you start with the relevant info.

>How old are each of you
>When and how did you meet
>Where are each of you living right now
>How involved have you been with your daughter, what have you done to care for her?
>Why did she dump you?
>>
Just any help at all would be great. We broke up on the 29th.
>>
Pregnant with another child? Man you guys need to learn family planning. And why did she dump you? Who pays for your daughter's upkeep?
>>
I'm 20, she's 17.
We met last year in February through mutual friends and started dating very quickly. She lives with her friend because her parents can't afford her and I'm in college and live with my parents to save money. I spend a lot of money and time on our daughter, I saw them as often as I could.
Now heres the embarrassing part, she broke up with me because I posted her kik username on /b/ on one of those test your girls posts. She may be, but not likely. She's on nexplanon which lasts 3 years.
>>
>>16633742
Okay.

You're a PARENT. You need to arrange to be living with her and your daughter, that needs to be your priority, not "testing her" by giving out her contact info to the fucktards who frequent the asshole of the internet.

And she needs to switch her method of BC if she got pregnant on it. I personally use the copper non-hormonal IUD and think it is the best option for young mother not looking to have another any time soon: it doesn't fuck with your already messed-up emotions, and it's fuss-free.
>>
>>16633754
Her parents won't let her live with me, i make more money than them and I haven't even graduated. So im waiting until she's 18 and can move in with me legally without her parents permission. Also, the girl isn't biologically mine, but if she is pregnant, that one would be mine.
>>
>>16633754
Also, money isn't the issue. We both have plenty of it. Her parents are just overprotective even though the worst had already happened to her.
>>
>>16633766
What state do you live in? In most states, parents over 16 are automatically emancipated/no longer "minors" under the control of their parents

Also, how long has she been living apart from them, and does she receive any support of any kind from them? some states have laws similar to common law marriage in which teenage children are considered independent if they have been abandoned by the parents
>>
>>16633781
For about a month, but mostly because she doesn't want to live with her mom. Her dad doesn't even have his own place. We live in indiana.
>>
>>16633784
Your gf can become automatically emancipated and be free to live wherever if you get hitched.

Shotgun wedding anyone?
>>
>>16633830
Well, the issue is we have to find a way to get married without her parents having to sign.
>>
Indiana, rough, man. I have family out there. Good luck with it all. I'd just ride it out and if you haven't apologized for being a shit head, please apologize profusely to her. And don't do it again because what the fuck
>>
>>16633934
I have many times, shit, i went and saw her and she gave me the ring I proposed to her with. But she said she's still considering us. But she's told other guys she wants to move on.
>>
>>16633972

>She wants to try to do better, if she fails she will be back to my cuck ass.

FTFY

Also, she is just a kid, nothing serious is coming out from this
>>
>>16634049
She told me she doesn't know if she wants to forget about us and move on or just give us a chance again. She's mad because I also did cheat on her earlier in the relationship.
>>
>>16634085

You're fated to be cheated on and you deserve it, marry this kid and get cucked to hell
>>
>>16633725
>together for 10 months
>our daughter
>pregnant again
Care to explain this bit? you just met, got her pregnant and the rest?
>>
>>16634108
Lol, ok.
>>16634129
Ok, basically I have been in the process of adopting the baby. So I see her as my daughter as well. I've taken care of her, many many times. But she may be pregnant with my own baby. That's what I'm saying. She hasn't taken a test yet but we both think she is.
>>
>>16634129
We had been together from February 18th until the 29th. She was pregnant when we met.
>>
>>16634129
She had the baby in May, we fought a lot, broke up for a day or so before and in that time I got drunk at a party and fucked someone else.
>>
>>16634145
>>16634140
>>16634138
You don't sound mature enough to have kids, either of you.
If she isn't having your kid, leave her, if she is pregnant, get a test when the kid is born, if the kid is yours, man up and marry her and try work through it.

Also top cuck for dating someone who is pregnant with someone else's kid, then raising/paying for it, you are the bitch and you weren't even there to be cucked.
>>
>>16634170
Funny how the other dude tried to fight me and I blasted him in the face to where he was knocked out, a cuck Is someone who enjoys watching their wife or whoever fuck someone else, I dont. If she actually cheated I'd have left her. Besides, I've got a little baby girl who lights up like new York on christmas when she sees me.
>>
>>16634145
>>16634140

Let me recap all this

>Met 17 yo who is prego
>Be the provider
>She gets prego shortly after giving birth
>only dating for 10 months
>She is now looking for some other dick
>you still think that its a good ideia marry her

I'm 22 and i don't remember to be that retarded like you when i was 20.
>>
>>16634170
i agree with this post.

>>16633725
op, you need to man the fuck up and take more responsibility for your actions. the world is a mess because of people like your self who have kids before you're mature, educated and responsible enough to look after your child. It takes more then having a bit of money to be a parent. It is your responsibility to educate your child and send him down the right. The world doesn't need more fuck ups. If this kid is actually yours i suggest disciplining yourself and educating yourself or make your ex gf have an abortion. bitch.
>>
>>16634185
>Funny how the other dude tried to fight me and I blasted him in the face to where he was knocked out
Why did he try to fight you? something about trying to play happy families with his kid?
>>
>>16634185
I can't even comprehend what you're trying to say. please re write this.
>>
>>16634188
It's been 7 months since she gave birth. And I know it's mine if she is. It's not a fact either way, it's simply a possibility. And I never said it was a good idea.
>>16634193
She would have to get one, she wouldn't ever get one unless there was either something mentally wrong with the kid or it'd kill her.
>>
>>16634185

>Think he is alpha for beating some dude
>Even helping to raise his child
>Not a cuck

KEK
U
C
K

You are literally a joke.
>>
>>16633742
>Now heres the embarrassing part, she broke up with me because I posted her kik username on /b/ on one of those test your girls posts.
It doesn't sound to me like you should be in a relationship with this woman. Loyalty is an important part of being faithful, but it is only half of the equation. The other half is trust, and you are not trusting. Your relationship is the primary example of gender relations that your children wil; grow up seeing, and you do not set a good example.
>>
>>16634198
The biological father of the baby in the picture tried to fight me, because the baby wouldn't stop crying if he touched her but would smile and laugh when I'd hold her. He swung at me, I blocked then punched him in the face. Anyway, the rest is just saying I won't tolerate her actually fucking someone else. If she does I'm dropping her and the kid if she is pregnant. Fuck that. But if she doesn't and can prove she didn't then fine.
>>
>>16634200
women often won't get abortions because they form feelings for the baby browning inside. you should of thought about this before you decided to fuck her. you should of both been more careful. she is too young to have children. she is still a child herself. i hope the government takes your child away if you don't man up.
>>
>>16634204
Funny how he's paying child support and it's what pays for her. I simply just give her a good father role.
>>
>>16634215
she sounds like a mess. she has made the same mistake twice. run away if you can.
>>
>>16633742
>she broke up with me because I posted her kik username on /b/ on one of those test your girls posts.
Oh fucking heck
>"Anon I am getting some unsolicited messages on my phone and I don't want my child to see them"
>oh yeah that's because I posted your kik username to see if you were loyal, like you were to that guy you left whose kid you were pregnant with
>"what the fuck is wrong with you Anon? get out"
>ok but immah show how trustworthy and mature I am by getting drunk and fucking someone, see you later

>>16634215
>The biological father of the baby in the picture tried to fight me, because the baby wouldn't stop crying if he touched her but would smile and laugh when I'd hold her
You would almost think you got suckered into helping use the child as a weapon against him, of course the kid will cry if it is being held by someone it doesn't know, do you really think you are better with kids than him or something?

>>16634228
>Funny how he's paying child support and it's what pays for her. I simply just give her a good father role.
jesus I wonder why he is upset

Basically OP you were used to get back at her ex, chances are she wont stay with you even if she is pregnant with what might not be your kid, its unfair on the other guy's kid too because it will grow up knowing multiple daddies and having no stable male role model.
>>
>>16634085
>She's mad because I also did cheat on her earlier in the relationship.
Well, this is what I get for not reading the whole thread.

So you've actually been unfaithful both ways -failure of loyalty AND failure of trust- and now you want her back? I feel bad for your children, but you aren't ready for relationships, maybe not even for sex, and now suddenly you have a child? It is unfortunate that you've brought yourself into a position where you need to grow the fuck up, hard and fast, but this is where you stand. Your multiple foolish mistakes have cost you your youth, and while youth is overrated, it IS a price that you now have to pay. You can no longer afford to be innocent. Stand up and face reality. It's a do-or-die situation.
>>
>>16634222
I have no problem being a good father, but Indiana is a woman state, divorces, child custody, all that is usually in women's hands. I'm not going to be on visitation rights because she's female. She'so not a bad mom but I won't pay child support, I'll buy what the child needs and wants but not give her cash so she can spend it elsewhere when she doesn't need any baby shit.
>>
>>16634240
You know all that got me thinking. You're sorta right. She never was with the dude relationship wise, I mean shit why am I even fucking upset over her, she's a slut. She fucked the dude behind a shed, why do I give a shit.
>>
File: buffaw.jpg (11 KB, 304x337) Image search: [Google]
buffaw.jpg
11 KB, 304x337
>>16634228
>Good father role
>Doesn't live with said child
>Father is a child himself, more naive than I was at 20

Kek. Good job OP. Also your girlfriend is stupid. I've been sexually active for 10 years and never gotten pregnant. I've been married for 4 years. She's gotten pregnant twice in the span of less than an elephant's entire pregnancy.
>>
File: iknowthesethings.jpg (220 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
iknowthesethings.jpg
220 KB, 500x267
>>16634254
>Calls her a slut
>Has cheated on her in the past

You are both so messed up.
>>
>>16634275
Technically not cheating, we were broken up the day I did it.
>>
>>16634254
i don't think you're getting the message at all. yes, she is immature but you need to take a look at yourself too. you have betrayed her more then once. your response to dealing with a problem was to fuck another girl. being a good fathering is more then just being financially stable and being in the life of your child. being a father is a massive responsibility, you're directly responsible for the future for the entire humans.
>>
>>16634254
>You're sorta right
I'd say more than sorta, considering that you try to control the narrative on this and I've made you think shows how right I am.
>She never was with the dude relationship wise
Sounds like a nice girl, no protection, no relationship but she still fucked him
>I mean shit why am I even fucking upset over her, she's a slut
a slut who you dated and decided to play part time daddy to her kid
>She fucked the dude behind a shed
She's a classy one then
>why do I give a shit.
because you got suckered into being a fourth trimester cuck that is so emotionally attached to someone else's kid?
Fuck man I don't know why you are trying to defend your situation, you should feel bad for partaking in taking the guy's kid away from him.
>>16634281
>Technically
The fact that you have to use that word shows how desperate you are to be the good guy.
Please come back and post here when she dumps you for a few hours and ends up getting gang banged by niggers.
>>
>>16634286
She doesn't like blacks. Well, I'm gonna just move on. Better to move on than deal with her bullshit anymore.
>>
File: oops.gif (792 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
oops.gif
792 KB, 320x180
>>16634281
>Backpedaling

First you said you were drunk, now you say you were broken up for that day. So you haven't been together for 10 months?

Get your fucking story straight before you make up excuses for your own fuckups.

Or learn how to lie better on the internet.
>>
>>16634297
We broke up, I went to a party and got drunk and fucked a chick, does that make it clear now?
>>
>>16634297
Also, a break up for a day doesn't really mean it's time to start from day one.
>>
>>16633766
>raising someone else's hellspawn
Don't be a chick, dude
>>
>>16634301
you clearly fucked the girl out of spite. if you really cared about your ex gf you would of tried working things out and made amends for your mistakes. this ex gf if yours equally sounds foolish but at least she is only 17. you're 20. get your act together.
>>
>>16634296
>She doesn't like blacks.
I'm glad the woman who fucks strangers behind sheds without contraception has standards
>Well, I'm gonna just move on. Better to move on than deal with her bullshit anymore.
Well in the best case scenario, you were daddy to a little girl who won't see you anymore, in the worst case scenario your biological kid will have a new daddy and an older sister experiencing similar issues.
I hope you don't hire any sketchy hookers in 20 years OP, they might be your kids.
>>
OMG UR SO CUTE :(((((((((((((((((((((((((( Dont dump anything, just get as many kids as possible because its cute as fuck
>>
>>16634301
You think you're able to handle a mature relationship if the first argument you have, you "break up," get fucked up [I can be stumbling drunk and still remember my wedding vows], and fuck a girl in revenge? Then the next day, "hehe jk" and you get back together? Then you say that you've been in a consistent relationship for 10 months, when that isn't true?

Real relationships don't work that way. The one large argument my husband and I had, we both went and did our own thing that day, took a breather. We didn't temporarily divorce and try to find other people to fuck. We let things cool off.

I'll also point out that you were the one who called it "cheating" in the first place.
>>
>>16634317
fuck off
>>
>>16633725

Only one thing that work

Act like you dont need her or interested in her anymore, meet other girls to make her jealous
Even when she acts like she wants you back, you friendzon her

This is only good if you want to fuck her again, having a future together wont work, because she left you once, means she doesnt really wanna be with you, so as soon as you start acting lovable again and make her think she doesnt need you she will dump you again

If you want her to stick for longer treat her like you are better and that shes lucky to even be friend with you. This will only last until she founds somone richer and more attractive than you
>>
>>16634321
Well, I never broke up with her. Always the other way around. She'd come back in an hour to a day at most. She knows I'm in college and have options. But I fell In love with her. And that's the part I hate. I know most of our problems we had and have are my fault. I just hate losing someone I love.
>>
>>16634353
Well she was never good relationship material to begin with. The fault is shared equally, she isn't exonerated.

She's probably already forgetting about you as we post.

Take this as a valuable learning experience, and use it to choose more carefully next time. Believe it or not, this will probably help you with future relationships and children.

I hope she isn't pregnant, because if the previous guy was any hint, you probably won't see your child and just be a money siphon.

Good luck. Didn't mean to hate too much earlier in the thread.
>>
>>16634370
I just. She told me she wanted to give it another shot if she is pregnant. She said our time together plus a baby between us gives her more than enough reason to be mine. I don't know what I should want or do. I know I'm 20 and need to get my life together still. I'm not sure what to do.
>>
>>16634376
Maybe I'm vengeful and I have a feeling she is using you, but it is your right to ask if the father with the previous pregnancy asked for a chance with them.
>>
>>16634412
Oh, I did. He ended up trying to come back while we were together and she said he may see the baby but she didn't want him. It was months after the baby was born. We kicked him out of her life because he tried to molest her.
>>
>>16634422
Did she tell you he tried to molest her, or did you see it happen?
>>
>>16634432
I saw him about to touch her, it was right after using the restroom, she was in the bathroom with me to talk.
>>
>>16634170
>Marry her

Don't do this OP
No reason to turn one mistake into two
>>
>>16635019
Well, she's been treating me like a stranger. I'm gonna call cps, I'm done with her abusing that poor baby. She doesn't spend time with her or anything, the baby fucking sits in her piss and shit until she gets annoyed enough to change her. She dropped out of high school and pushed away the only dude that would look past her faults.
>>
Your life is a train wreck and no amount of advice is going to stop you from making stupid decisions. Thank you for making me feel better about my life.
>>
>>16634450
>I saw him about to touch her
Touch her? What kind of touching?
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.