[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm engaged. Wedding is in a few months. I was the one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Head-hands.jpg (56 KB, 610x407) Image search: [Google]
Head-hands.jpg
56 KB, 610x407
I'm engaged. Wedding is in a few months.

I was the one who proposed and organised the entire thing. I love my partner, just don't really have a spark with them anymore.

Suddenly want to fuck someone else.

Fiance is relatively relaxed and realistic, not overly emotional, have discussed (somewhat jokingly) the idea of fucking other people before and it didn't cause an argument.

Question is - do I share this information with them and try and come to some agreement? Do I cancel the wedding? Do I fuck this other person and just keep it to myself? Help me.
>>
>>16633521
Its most likley a bit of panic because your about to marry.

DO NOT TELL THEM AND DONT FUCK ANYONE ELSE.
>>
You'll destroy him/her
>>
>>16633530

Thanks Anon.

But I really, really want to. I feel as though this is my destiny and if I don't do it, I'll just think about it forever and wank myself into a giant hole in the ground.
>>
Tell fiance that you are a man-child who still wants to jerk off to each new girl he sees.
Breakup and move on with life. Now if you just thought that you shouldn't here's why: You thought of cheating on your fiance and hiding it before the marriage even starts.
Breakup.
>>
>>16633542

No, I'd rather just speak to them and ask them nicely if I can fuck someone else, then make a decision based on their response. I just can't think of the most tactful way to do this.
>>
>>16633550
There is no tactful way to do that, retard.
>>
>>16633540
Seriously its pre wedding jitters. A lot of guys go through this shit.

Your worried about regretting NOT doing it? How will you feel if you end up ruining the chance of marrying this girl because you do?

Accept that its natural to think of it, then ignore it and get on with your life.
>>
>>16633565

Thanks. But is it really fair that I'm thinking this while I'm engaged to someone else anyway? This has been going on for longer than we've been engaged and I think I kinda forced the idea to try and make me move on - only that never happened.
>>
>>16633521
Bring your best mate and get him to piss all over the guests in the church from the top balcony. That'll solve it.
>>
>>16633573
If we spend our whole lifes scared that we will regret out choices we wont make any.

Do you love this girl?
Can you see the two of you old with grandkids?

Think of the regret you might feel by not fucking someone else and weigh it up against the regret of not marrying her then make your choice.
>>
>>16633582

Thanks. I did want children but over the past few months I've completely changed my mind. There are a lot of issues I have with the relationship that haven't been resolved despite the fact I continued to talk to her about them.

I think I've just distanced myself completely. I used to feel guilty if somebody spoke to me in a bar and would always tell them. Now I'm thinking of fucking another person and although I feel a bit bad, I think I could do it and pretend it never happened.
>>
>>16633550
> ask them nicely if I can fuck someone else
How would you react if she came up to you and asked if she could fuck another guy? I bet you wouldn't be thrilled to hear that either.

Are you even sure this person would want to fuck you if she knows you're engaged.?
>>
>>16633599
Any issues you have with this girl have to be sorted before you tie the knot. Do what you can to sort these out. Focus on this.
>>
>>16633614

Absolutely 100% sure. We've discussed it in-depth, they're just going to go along with what I want.

If she asked me if she could fuck someone else, I wouldn't mind at all. Providing I had somebody to fuck as well.
>>
That's marriage for you

Everyone wants to fuck someone else sometimes, no one has a spark continuously forever

That's life
>>
>>16633626
> Providing I had somebody to fuck as well.
There you have it. Unless she has someone she desperately wants to fuck herself, which is highly unlikely, she's not going to agree.

Keep in mind that you're risking your relationship with her if you pursue this. And you'll probably feel like dirty scum on your wedding day.

Why do you even want to fuck with this other girl? Do you want to fuck someone else just once before you tie the knot? Are you and that girl in love with each other? If it's the latter, I'd think twice about marrying.
>>
File: 1441740667096.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1441740667096.png
80 KB, 500x501
Every fucking thread on this board.
>>
>>16633659

Me and other girl have known each other longer than me and girlfriend but have always been in other relationships. We've supported each other through a lot of problems but have never discussed feelings. She ended her relationship with her partner, I was still in one with mine, asked her to marry me, realised I had feelings for this original girl and told her.

I'm trying not to focus on that side of things at the moment as it isn't based on that much. Right now, I just want to fuck her because all I do is think about her and it turns me on more than my current partner ever has.
>>
>>16633691
At the risk of sounding like South Park, is this your dick talking or your true self? Yeah you could fuck her and if you could somehow magically make it work by letting her fuck some other dude, is risking the whole relationship worth for potential complication extra partners can bring on worth it?
>>
>>16633521
If you're a troll than you are literally too stupid to insult. If you are a troll than you're still really fucking stupid.
>>
>>16633763
If you're NOT a troll you're literally too stupid*
>>
>hey guys getting into marriage soon but want to not be monogamous. Is this k?

Sure but understand its taboo in your society and there's loads of ways this can go pear shaped. Also, do research on this. Figure out if a polyamorous relationship will work for you and your partner. Figure out whether you're just nervous or you don't actually want to get married. Don't make the mistake that millions of people make getting into a marriage that won't last and will just cause pain. Godspeed op
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.