[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up /adv/, help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 75935678.png (6 KB, 156x111) Image search: [Google]
75935678.png
6 KB, 156x111
Yesterday my girlfriend and I lost our virginity to eachother. I had difficulties getting hard but I managed to and even if it hurt a bit for her, we had a great time.
We used a condom and everything, and she finished me blowing me, spilling some semen at bed. The thing is that I touched it, and after some time I fingered her with the same hand, so she texted me worried about being pregnant because of it last night. I would say my hand was dry when I fingered her, but I cant be sure. She immediately bought and took a morning-after pill I offered to pay for (in case she decided to take it).
I guess its highly unlikely that she's pregnant, but honestly it worries me more that I could loose her. I love her, I really do, and I think she loves me too... But she's now scared and mad at me, and her texts are brief and curt, as I expected she didnt send me a morning message today, so I did and got a dry "Good morning" back (also as expected I guess).
She's understanding and empathetic, but I dont know how to act now.
>>
Sorry OP but ig she's pissed at you for something so incredibly unimportant you should be the person to dump her
>>
>>16633412
Is it that unimportant? She could have gotten pregnant and the morning-after pill has side effects.
And honestly I dont want to dump her, I love her. I dont think she wants to dump me either, but it worries me.
>>
there's no way she could get pregnant from tha
>>
>>16633434
I hope so, but why not?
>>
>>16633463
Because unless it's inside a woman, sperm dies as soon as it's dried. Also your girl may be acting like that because she's panicking but I hope when this shit dies down, you guys learn to talk things out better and handle stressful events like this more maturely.
>>
>>16633469
The thing is I cant guarantee it was dried. I think it was, but Im not 100% sure since I dont remember well.
Thanks for your advice, I think she's scared too, I was myself when she told me.
>>
>>16633434
wrong, its possible but VERY unlikely. Chances are he had no spunk on his fingers anway.

>>16633338
Give it a day or so, dont be cold to her but dont be sending texts and phoning every 5 mins. Its way too early to tell if its serious or not.
>>
>>16633338
In terms of pregnancy, you're probably ok. It's possible, sure, but you'd have to be winning lotto ticket shot out of your hand by a bolt of lightning levels of unlucky.

In terms of keeping the girl happy so she doesn't break up with you or refuse to ever have sex again (which is the real issue here I'm guessing), it should be fairly easy. Just go with a "this was a real wake up call/we'll have to be more careful" approach, and maybe suggest getting her on the pill or an iud.
>>
>>16633469
At the risk of sounding like every faggot adult ever, don't have sex unless you're at least somewhat prepared for the consequences. Because I know realistically no one can every be fully prepared for what sex can bring into your life so I'm not telling you to repress your sexual life/desires or whatever but remember to be mature enough to handle these things. I'm sure it'll turn out okay for you but use this as an opportunity to prepare for next time. Good luck to ya mate.
>>
>>16633805
Sorry, meant to quote
>>16633477
>>
She did this knowing the risks and she shouldn't be mad at you. You're both equally responsible when it comes to sex.

If you two are this terrified of pregnancy, reconsider becoming sexually active. If not that, then be better about birth control. Suggest that she start on some form of hormonal birth control (implant, IUD, pill, there are a lot of options nowadays) and always wear a condom. I would also suggest she start keeping track of her cycles; there are phone apps for that. I personally use MyPeriodTracker and it's great. I keep track of my periods, my period symptoms, and when my husband and I have sex.

Sex is messy. Sex is imperfect. Sex involves the exchange of lots of different fluids at different times throughout the process. And, sex has risks, even when you protect yourselves. She'll eventually calm down; give her space for now, then when she's ready to talk, you two can have a discussion about where you want to go from here.
>>
File: draper.jpg (19 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
draper.jpg
19 KB, 409x393
it's impossible for those sperms to reach her cervix. do some research faggot
>>
>>16633482
The chances are so low that they might as well be 0.
>>
You both way overreacted to this. There was a ridiculously low chance she would have been pregnant even before the morning after pill.

I suggest you both learn about how the actual chances of pregnancy and the various ways to prevent it. She also really needs to learn better conflict resolution skills. You don't want to put up with that passive aggressive bullshit for the rest of your life.
>>
OP'S SPERM CRAWLED FROM HIS FINGER, ALL THE WAY UP HER CERVIX AND EVENTUALLY TO HER OVARIES

GODSPEED
>>
>>16633338
all it takes is a single microscopic sperm and she'll be pregnant

The morning after pill only has a 50% success rate. I would be very worried if I were you.
>>
>>16634236
Your post is very uninformed to the point that I think you might be trolling.

It takes millions and millions of sperm to make pregnancy even remotely likely to happen. Do you realize that infertile people still produce quite a bit of sperm? Just not enough to make pregnancy likely. Pregnancy is completely a numbers game.

Also the morning after pill is about 95% effective if taken in the first 24 hours. It drops to about 60% if taken in the next couple of days.
>>
>>16634265
I think anon meant it just takes 1 sperm to fertilize an egg.
>>
>>16634294
Yeah, but people tend to say that to imply that any small amount of sperm has a decent chance of causing pregnancy which just isn't true.
>>
>>16634313
Ah, gotcha.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.