[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My bf and I had a fight and broke up for some time. During that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (694 KB, 1280x1392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
694 KB, 1280x1392
My bf and I had a fight and broke up for some time. During that time he started talking with a girl and later I found out that even while we were together he wrote her stuff like "I'm sure you look cute when you blush".

Now we are back together but every time I am reminded of that girl I get so mad. I kick the pillow but it doesn't help. I am mad both at my boyfriend and at this girl.

What to do? It's been months but I don't think I can forget and it gets worse with time.
>>
Have you ever talked to him about this fact?
>>
tell chad he's doing great.
cool thread would post again 8/10
>>
You need therapy, this is not a normal level of jealousy
>>
>>16633198
Yes but he doesn't feel sorry about it
>>
>>16633240
>>16633195

>Doesnt feel sorry about it

Why did you and the bf split up? What was the fight over?
>>
>>16633200
He is not Chad we are both nerds. Also the girl he spoke to is very ugly and boring so it makes me annoyed! I like to think I am pretty and not boring so how could he even consider being with someone that much worse!

>>16633206
I don't show my jealousy to him usually, not to anyone, I just kick my pillow
>>
>>16633251
>I don't show my jealousy to him usually, not to anyone, I just kick my pillow
that has nothing to do with it not being a normal level of jealousy and you needing therapy for this
>>
>>16633247
We had a fight because I was depressed and anxious and just wanted to stay in bed and he wanted me to show more love

The breakup was really hard for me but it was also good because I learned to deal with my depression more and to be more compassionate to loved ones

Anyway it is just sad for me that during our breakup I was so crying and he was hanging out with a girl who is not even good
>>
>>16633251
wow you sound like a HORRIBLE person
>>
>>16633265

I feel for you but you gotta understand how hard it is for others to cope with your depression too

Depression doesnt just hit the sufferer, it affects everyone like a mood dampening aura

Then you have your boyfriend who cares about you and just wants you to show more love to him, so that he feels loved, and you're in bed not giving him what he wanted

Of course he's gonna find solace with someone else

Just take solace yourself in the fact that you've learnt to deal with your depression, and as you said you're better than this girl anyway

This girl was only ever a thing because you had an issue that meant you werent available to him

Now that you are, she isnt a factor

Move on, deal with it, forget that ugly hoe because you won
>>
Fuck you, you deserve it for not being able to appreciate your bf until he engaged this behaviour.
>>
>>16633195
So let me get this straight. You weren't affectionate towards your boyfriends and he found a girl who probably was and now you're angry because he almost replaced you with an ugly bitch who's obviously more lovable?

I can understand your frustration but obviously the dude wants to be loved. And if you're being a piece of shit, lying in bed all day and not showing him affection, don't get angry at him for trying to find someone who does.
>>
>>16633265
>not wanting to stay in bed
The fuck? What's wrong with this guy. Bed is awesome. Also he fucked her, OP. Promise you that.
>>
File: 1450765620726.jpg (155 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
1450765620726.jpg
155 KB, 565x430
>>16633267
>>16633276
hey you two fuck right off
>>16633195
If he isn't a chad, and he stopped talking to that girl, I'd say let it be. Bring it up to him if it's bothering you, no point in bottling it all up right?
Communication creates long-lasting relationships, also you're bf sounds kinda chady. He might be a nerd but I've met some dicky nerds.
Anyways, best of luck, ignore 4chans cynicism and COMMUNICATE your thoughts and feelings with your significant other!!!!!!
>>
>>16633422
>ignore 4chans cynicism
Spoil sport
>>
>>16633251
>Also the girl he spoke to is very ugly and boring so it makes me annoyed!
I don't think you're emotionally ready to be in a relationship.
>>
>>16633437
Nigger please. If your gf started flirting with a dumpy neckbeard wouldn't you be a little fucking weirded out? Like "shit don't you have any fucking standards? what the hell have you been into before we met? would you fuck that?".

Also, jealousy and judgementality have not place in relationships? Fucking kekarooni.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.