[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Accidentally came inside gf. She's on the pill and her fertile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (207 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
207 KB, 1000x1000
Accidentally came inside gf. She's on the pill and her fertile period apparently doesn't start for another few days, according to what I looked up.

Should I be worried?
>>
If she's on the pill, you're probably fine. My ldr gf starts on the pill whenever we're planning on meeting and we have daily cum inside sex for however long we're together and, so far, nothing. Just chill breh
>>
You will be worried but you'll probably just be fine.

Remember this event next time before you have sex.
>>
>>16632999
>Remember this event next time before you have sex.

Not sure if you're saying I should remember it next time to make me more careful or less worried.
>>
>>16633005
Both would be good.
>>
I was conceived on the pill and I survived plan B...Yes she could be pregnant.
>>
You don't understand how the pill works.

It's very effective when taken correctly. A women does not ovulate when she's on the pill, therefore there is no fertile period. That's the entire point of the pill, it stops an egg from being released.

You're more than likely just fine.
>>
Fuck yes worry. Bitches lie about this shit all the time. They subconciously try to get pregnant.

Time for a minivan
>>
Bump for more /adv/ice.
>>
>>16632990
Next time tell her to stop taking the pill and track her cycle more closely so you dont have to worry it won't take.
>>
If she's on the pill and she's using it correctly, then there is probably nothing to worry about.
>>
If she's on the pill then there's less than a 1% chance she'll get pregnant after a year of unprotected sex. If she's taking it properly don't stress. And what's the point of her taking the pill if you don't cum in her??
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.