[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got my 21 year old driver's license the other day. I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Men.jpg (269 KB, 2048x1866) Image search: [Google]
Men.jpg
269 KB, 2048x1866
Got my 21 year old driver's license the other day. I feel so goddamn old right now.
I still haven't done anything with my life. Does it get better guys?
>>
I just got mine a few weeks ago, and I'm 23. That said, I am doing other stuff with my life.

Stop comparing yourself to others. If you must, remember that there are people on her in their 30s who haven't accomplished as much as you have
>>
>>16632849
why is the picture on the left has a man wearing a bunch of faggy bracelets while the woman is wearing a mans watch? Is that meant to symbolize feminazism?
>>
>>16632879
I dunno

Some chick on FB posted it a while ago and I thought it was too hilarious to not save
>>
>>16632902
I don't get the joke
>>
>>16632849
no
>>
>>16632849
see
>>16632655
>>
>>16632879
>implying thats not caitlyn jenner
>>
>>16632849
Yes, but you have to do something. Do something.
>>
I does OP but you have to make the effort to do so.

I'm 29, almost killed my best friend in a car accident, facing two DUI charges because of it, laid off of my current job because the owner is bad with money, live at home because my mom can't get by without me but be littles me.

You're doing better than I am. So feel better about yourself.
>>
>>16632849
This image triggers me so fucking bad.
>>
>>16632921
Dunno, man.

2015, I finally got my expensive as fuck college diploma and managed to land 2 contract jobs the later half of that year...

But since my contract ended in Nov...I went into December unemployed...

I'm 30, jobless, and -$450 in my account b/c my student loan is a piece of shit. That's a way to start 2016.

I can't say I'm in the same boat...but I wanna say you're not alone.
>>
>>16632849
wow some women honestly have no clue what they want
GUYS DON'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT BECAUSE IT DRIES VAGINAS UP FASTER THAN DESICCANT PACKETS YOU BRAINLESS WHORE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.