[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I vocalised it all, told her how I feel and she says She can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Young-Bob-Dylan.jpg (42 KB, 349x350) Image search: [Google]
Young-Bob-Dylan.jpg
42 KB, 349x350
I vocalised it all, told her how I feel and she says She can't do it, because she has "trust issues" and she needs to "get used to people". She said she wants to talk about it, talk it out since "there is a lot to talk about". Is she just blowing me off? Should I just break any contact with the first person I ever have cared about?
>>
did you vocalize it all? there will be others. probably time to move on.
>>
>>16632705
Yes but did you harmonize it all? Like a doo wop group?
>>
>>16632707
>>16632719
I mean voiced.

What if she's really just fucked up and has some kind of issue? You never know. I'd say I meet up with her, talk about it, give it some time. As long as I don't make a needy moron out of myself it should be fine.
>>
>>16632705
...if she wants to talk to you about it why would you fucking bail on her, you dick?
>>
>>16632906
She says she needs time and I don't see it working after I told her everything I feel. Plus I'm not patient at fucking all
>>
So what should I do? Throw a coin about all this bullshit?
>>
she is full of crap. this is the same as "weneeda break", "it's not you, it's me" or "let's sty friends". it's a phrase. a pretty meaningless too. move on. you deserve better.
>>
>>16632923
>>16633208
You've already decided you don't want to bother, you just want us to tell you that abandoning this person is ok.

But it's a shitty thing to do. If you actually care about her help her work through it. If you just think she's cute but you don't want to wait to try to fuck her ditch her.
>>
my advice is to do your homework and even though you're deep and your sadness is grim and misunderstood you should keep it to yourself otherwise when you grow up you'll remember telling people about it and cringe and it'll keep you up at night
>>
File: Camus-13.jpg (15 KB, 537x360) Image search: [Google]
Camus-13.jpg
15 KB, 537x360
>>16633217
If I wanted just to fuck her it would be way more simple. Hell, would have done it long time ago or ditched it all to hell. I think this is something more.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.