[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice on virgin GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 640x960
I've been with my GF for 4 years and she's still a virgin. She's scared of the pain of losing her virginity and we've tried on countless occasions but she always pulls away or pushes me back. Is there anything I can do to get her to relax or make it easier for her?
>>
>>16632667
>4 years
Might as well give up, to be honest. How old are you two?
>>
>>16632685
I'm 22 and she's 21
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 640x960
I should also point out that I just bought her a promise ring for Christmas and I love her very much. I wouldn't be with her for 4 years if I didn't. I'm patient but my patience is wearing thin on this issue and I want to show her that it's a pleasurable thing.
>>
>>16632711
>>16632752
Yep, if it hasn't happened yet, then it's not going to happen. I really don't know how she's managed to wait this long anyway. The promise ring was the biggest mistake you've made so far, staying with her will be even bigger.
>>
Rape her
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 640x960
Gonna just try. No more waiting, either she goes through with it or I'll leave her
>>
File: 1451355216761.gif (951 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
1451355216761.gif
951 KB, 245x180
>>16632667
I don't know how factual this is but my friend told me she stretched her pussy out before she had sex her first time. For her it didn't hurt at all. I don't know if this works at all or for everyone though.
Talking to her about it, maybe if she went to see a doctor might work.
Idk, just gotta suck it up and do it otherwise. If you do, don't have sex for a little bit because it takes time to heal and will hurt if you try again too soon. From personal experience.
>>
>>16632801
Good. If it's been four years, she's not saving herself for marriage and she's been legal for at least 3 of them, it's incredibly unusual that you haven't had sex yet.

That said, I assume you're warming her up properly and she's properly lubricated? And she's seen a doctor about this?
>>
>>16632667
Imagine being her and having you pressure her into it. Make the relationship open or move on to a girl you'd probably just call a whore if she were fucking someone else.
>>
>>16632802
Stretching out your pussy isn't really a thing. It's very elastic
>>
>>16632752
Oral doesn't hurt at all, just start there.
Eat HER out.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x960
Ok so she's learning and such and I don't pressure her for sex in anyway. We do sexual stuff except intercourse, so she can suck cock, I eat her out and I pretty much rub her clit with my dick until she cums. She really likes the vibrations from my back massager so I thought I could buy her a vibrator so she could practice having something bigger than fingers inside her
>>
>>16632813
it's a muscle
you can stretch it

as to OP: it's not gonna happen. 4 years what the hell are you even thinking.
>>
>>16632862
Do you also think that roasties happen when a girl has too much sex?
>>
I love this girl! That's why I'm trying to make this work.
>>
Roasties? Like spit roast?
>>
Maybe she can try using a dildo? That way she can practice getting penetrated at her own pace without feeling pressured.

If she doesn't like that idea, maybe you can take it really slow. Next time you can try to penetrate her a little bit, like only the tip. Don't thrust, just keep it in her for while so she can get used to the feeling. Remind her that you're not expecting to have actual sex with her right now so she can relax.

The next time, you can try to go a little bit deeper. Gradually go deeper each time you have sexual intercourse. Once you can get fully inside of her, you can try having actual sex.
>>
>>16632814
>baby cock detected

i give girls lock jaw with my bone
>>
>>16632667

Give her a really good back massage first, make sure the atmosphere is nice: candles and no interruptions etc

once she's nice and relaxed work your way down, tease her with your hands and kiss her in the right places.
You know the next step.

Good luck bro!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.